Merry Christmas!

To Steal His Heart

Merry Christmas everyone! I feel like I haven't updated in forever again, although I know the reason why.

If you've noticed the poster has changed. This fic has become long and I feel as though we're going into a new arc or as I like to call, the last arc. Therefore, the poster looks kind of sad, yet not in a too angsty way. There is a reason for this! We are now nearing the end and the final conflict of the story. After this, there may be a few blasts of fluff but generally it's going to get kind of sad because something major is going to happen. I don't want to reveal too much yet, but I have this generally planned out.

That being said, I present you with some last minute fluff. It's "To Steal His Heart"'s Christmas special! Yes, I feel very pleased with this although I feel like I rushed it. The hectic holidays has drove me to writing and editing late at night. But, I haven't updated in a while because I planned for this chapter to be some of the last fluff in a while. I'm really sorry, but it seems that KyuNa is going to go through some hardships after this.

In any case, I hope you enjoy the chapter. I'm going to also start writing my author's notes at the end of the chapters from now on. Ah...much change. Enjoy!

P.S: To anyone who reads "Lilac Felicity" I'm also planning to update that tomorrow with some Christmas SeoKyu


They decided to meet at a tree. Nana almost face palmed at the decision that MiSun had made. A tree? Naturally, she'd been the last to come. Not only did MiSun leave her on her own to ready herself (with the statement of "If you want to look nice for Kyuhyun, do it by yourself"), but she'd also left her to find a tree as a meeting place which obviously would take any normal person centuries to do. Yet somehow, everyone except her was able to easily find it.

Huffing out of breath, she'd finally arrived about 15 minutes late. Nana paused, hands on her knees, to catch her breath after all the running and searching. When she looked up her eyes met Kyuhyun's amused smirk and MiSun's incredulous glare of annoyance. Her best friend sighed and placed her hands on her hips.

"Of course, Nana. Of course you would." She rolled her eyes. Nana pouted and lowered her head apologetically.

"I didn't think it would be so hard to find 'That big green tree by the park'. There are tons of trees by the park, MiSun!" She whimpered. A pause of silence followed to emphasize the girl's dramatic discontent. However, her bitterness was shortly forgotten as a sudden thought plagued her mind. MiSun clasped her hands together in excitement and smiled widely towards Sungmin.

"Hey, Minnie! Let's go skating!" She exclaimed, proud of her sudden idea. Nana raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"Minni-?" MiSun shot her an intimidating warning glance sufficient enough to shut her up at which Kyuhyun laughed in amusement. Her friend produced a loud huff before dragging Sungmin away, so that she was left to shiver at her frightening gaze that had still left a slight after-effect on her.


Nana's lips pressed together into a thin line and her eyebrows creased when her bottom hit the cold hard surface of the ground or rather, ice. The short girl sent a childish glare that bore into MiSun's back, who laughed from the other side of the freezing ice rink. Of course she would. She struggled to get to her feet,only to fall right back down. Nana pouted and crossed her arms across her chest in a stubborn motion.

A teasing laugh sounded from behind the girl. Shortly after, she felt a pair of sturdy arms grab hold of her waist and easily scoop her up onto her feet. Her questioning gaze traveled to meet Kyuhyun's eyes. He smiled, his hands lingering around her sides as she turned her head to face him.

"Of course we can trust the world's number one klutz to fail at something as simple as standing." He smirked. Nana pouted and lightly hit his chest only to slip as she tried to stand on her own again. Luckily, this time he caught her by the arm before she collided with the cold ice and pulled her back up. Musical laughter erupted much to the girl's chagrin.

"And you're the world's number one jerk!" Nana countered. He smiled in a teasing manner as he ruffled her raven locks.

"Okay, I got it. I'll be nicer." She glanced up at him smoothing out her now messy hair, but stopped at his dazzling smile. "You know, I only do it because your reactions are so cute.

Blood red shot shot up to her cheeks, coloring them significantly. In a stubborn manner, Nana turned her head away and crossed her arms. Kyuhyun responded by pinching her cheeks lightly with a grin.

"See? This is what I mean." Kyuhyun nodded, leaning in to her cherry red face. Nana stopped squirming from his grasp on her cheeks when his hands began caressing her face. Instead, she froze in place with her heart beating wildly in her chest. She squeezed her eyes shut in anticipation only to receive a small peck on the cheek. Disappointed, her eyelids flickered open to Kyuhyun's satisfaction. With a hand pressed to her heart, Nana attempted to define this strange uprising of emotion she suddenly experienced. She squirmed under its intensity. Was this...disappointment?

She just expected something more? Nana wasn't sure what that more was but she craved it. There was a fire in her heart that was being left unsettled and she couldn't help but tremble under its immense heat. Kyuhyun was making her go crazy inside.

Nana opened to say something, but was cut off by abrupt forced coughing. Her attention was redirected to a sassy MiSun with a knowing smirk and raised eyebrows.

"Hey, you two! I'd appreciate it if you could save the sickeningly sweet stuff for some time that we don't have to be spotted with you!" She sneered haughtily, hands on her hips. A victorious grin grazed her as she caught glance of Nana's pout. MiSun laughed with not so much as a "Sorry for disturbing", and Nana was left with a sigh of disappointment.


She had known MiSun for forever, so when the girl had said that she had everything planned out, naturally, Nana knew that she wasn't kidding. The day was tiring and packed full with various activities that would almost drive her to believe that the other had planned all this on purpose just to tire everyone else out and laugh at them afterwards. Somehow that idea sounded so...MiSun.

And of course, the girl would choose something extraordinary and extremely cliche to conclude with because, that too, was just her way of doing things. The ending activity came in the form of an order or rather a declaration.

"We're going to see the biggest Christmas tree ever!"

So all three were now following the girl, like lost puppies, to her said spot. Excitement practically radiated from MiSun. Nana sighed, tired at the girl's energy. Under usual circumstances, she'd be the one to retain her energy but it seemed as though the other had her beat. Who knew that having fun could be so exhausting?

The girl in front stopped, causing all who were following from behind to walk forward into the backs of those who were in front. Nana pouted as her face collided with Kyuhyun's back and glanced up in annoyance only to find a breathtaking sight.

"See? What did I tell you?" MiSun gloated.

Although she would've loved to deny the girl's obvious confidence and slight arrogance, MiSun wasn't wrong. The sight before them was beautiful. The tree stood tall in the park, rivaling that of all the surrounding inferior ones. It was decorated from head to toe with blinding beauty in the form of large ornaments and an array of colored lights. At the top lay a shining gold star that proved to be stunning, outshining even the ones that rose high in the night-time sky.

And all she could manage to mutter was "Wow"

Kyuhyun smirked slightly at her stunned expression. It was cute to see her so impressed by something so normal, although no one could deny that it was a pretty sight. He smiled and reached for her hand, squeezing it within his own grasp.

Nana turned her head to meet his gaze. Her cheeks radiated a warm heated blush, at every action he made, but in a sudden blast of courage (That was also abnormal for the girl) she leaned her head against his shoulder and took in the sight. Her heart came to a steady warm hearty beat and the rough ice cold winds had seemed to have settled. In other words, everything was as perfect as it could get.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" She chirped quietly. Kyuhyun nodded in agreement. His arm looped around her shoulder, pulling the girl closer.

"Yeah."

A peaceful silence then enveloped all who stood in the presence of the beautiful sight as the night carried on.


Freezing stinging breezes rushed over her, blowing Nana's bangs in every which way. The small girl sighed heavily, although so quiet so that only the sound only reached her own ears. Her own footsteps thumped quite loudly as she was now dragging them. She had become to tired to force herself to walk in a neat and ladylike manner. However, it wasn't long until Kyuhyun and Nana had reached their destination and had just stopped without a sound.

"So...here we are." Kyuhyun breathed in an awkward way as the silence around the two loomed like an unwanted spirit. Bobbing her head she gazed up at him expectantly. She, herself, wasn't sure what she was expecting. It was like a continuation of the morning's emotion that had disappeared from her mind throughout the busy day.

"You know, I kind of miss living with you even if it were for a short amount of time. It's lonely not being together at all times." He nodded at her sugary sweet statement. Their eyes were locked, and in that moment she felt as though he might have also been expecting "something". However, it seemed that both were either too shy or maybe unwilling to put their feelings out there, so nothing happened. The gaze was held for a few minutes longer until a shaky sigh broke the concentration.

By now, Nana had decided that it was much too cold to be sticking around and waiting for something hopeless to happen.

"So..." She started, awkwardly. Her hands flew to her side and she shrugged her shoulders because she didn't quite know what to do. "Um...bye."

The girl abruptly swerved to make her way up the slightly frosted steps to her front porch when she was caught by the wrist. In all her shock, surprise, and undeniable hope, she faced Kyuhyun.

Her heart skipped a beat.

It was then that a small faint moisture had floated upon Nana's forehead. The cold touch had caused her to jolt out of her silent trance. She reached out to touch the precipitation that had graced her, and marveled when she found that it was a snowflake.

The realization suddenly dawned her that this event had grown extremely cliche, yet in a mystical romantic kind of way. It was Christmas and it was snowing.

"Yes?" Nana questioned quietly in a mouse-like whisper of a tone.

A snowflake blew against the wind, catching in her messy dark strands of hair. The warmth radiating from her flushed skin had melted it to nothing.

Even though he wasn't, his eyes were smiling in a twinkling kind of way. Kyuhyun pulled her towards him, gently, so that their skin contacted. Then their lips gentle met. Friction and sparks flew throughout the air, creating a pleasant paradise. His smooth lips traced that of her own, holding the position in a wordless show of emotion. She could feel her own heart, a portrayal of her feelings, beating rampantly within her chest. Somehow the spazzing eccentric beat seemed so mellow and calm in her own mind.

Kyuhyun pulled away, smiling down at Nana. She returned the smile, and felt genuinely satisfied. Any trace of disappointment had floated away among the snowflakes and wind.

"Merry Christmas"