Chatting With Friends

To Steal His Heart

Okay! So school so far.... There's so much work to do, and it's only been my third day. >.< Ah! I don't know how I'm going to survive...Oh yes I do. Through hard work which I really don't want to do, but I will probabaly have to. That means much less updates >.< Ah...but at the very least. I managed this. I was able to write this up within the past few days. I write a little each night. I will also update on Saturday, so look forward to it >.<

This chapter is...a bit boring. But please bear with me >.< I didn't have much time to put together any better, but I felt that I should update. How are all you doing? Is school crushing you, too? Ah...well...it's a hard life, but I'll have to deal with it. Note to self, never take two AP classes at the same time ever again >.<

Hahaha. Anyway, enjoy!~ Feel free to comment, subscribe, whatever...Ah. I'm really tired. No more sleeping in.


Nana held her phone close to her ear as she ranted to an excited MiSun. The shock still hadn't left her body as she remembered everything about the kiss. Her cheeks still blushed a dark pink shade at just the thought. How could something so wrong feel so right? That was the most confusing part about it. Part of her wished that it had been simple. Why couldn't she just get mad and hate it rather than getting angry over it yet slightly enjoying it? 
 
"It's not fair!" Nana wailed into the receiver of the phone. She could practically imagine MiSun rolling her eyes at her childish behavior. Who could blame her? It was so sudden and..."That was my first kiss!" She pouted, pressing the phone closer to her ear as she waited for MiSun's reply. 
 
"You're being dramatic. This is the tenth time you've said that. I think I get the point." MiSun sarcastically replied, although her tone hinted at her excitement. She knew that MiSun was amused by this. She could hear it in her voice. "Besides, what's so wrong with that? It's just a kiss. Stop making a big deal out of it." 
 
"It is a big deal! I mean...it's just not fair." She pouted since she couldn't think of anything else to say. Originally, she hadn't planned on telling MiSun her true feeling, but they were just too hard to keep inside. Whether MiSun was planning to manipulate them or not didn't matter anymore. She figured that it was best to just trust MiSun's intuition, and to spill everything.  
 
She felt like she was going to explode with all the confusing thoughts and feeling is that she didn't understand. After all, she had practically no insight into them. That was something MiSun could easily provide. It was strange how MiSun knew her better than she did. Was she too dense and oblivious to even get ahold of herself? It wasn't fair that she couldn't even understand her own feelings. 
 
"What part of it isn't fair?" MiSun demanded in a tired tone. Nana glanced at her Hello Kitty alarm clock that read 23:00 (11:00 P.M). She felt slightly guilty for keeping MiSun awake with her ranting. After all, she'd been doing so for the past three hours. By now, she was sure that MiSun was probably exhausted. 
 
"Well..." She started, pausing a little to think before speaking again. "It was my first kiss-" 
 
"11th time." MiSun pointed out, tiredly. 
 
"I just expected more!" Nana exclaimed. She suddenly felt extremely warm, like her whole body was on fire. Her cheeks, of course, were a flaming dark red as they usually were when she was either frustrated or embarrassed. Right now, she was both. "It's not fair. My first kiss was supposed to be better than this. I didn't expect fireworks to go off or anything, but it was only a small peck on the lips. It seriously wasn't even like a real kiss! It only lasted...five seconds. They weren't even slow seconds!" 
 
"You pushed him away first." She heard MiSun mutter into the phone. Her tone suddenly changed in excitement as she made a sudden realization. "You wanted something different? Do you want him to kiss you again?" She practically squealed. 
 
"I-I don't know." Nana stuttered, flustered by where the conversation was heading. She allowed her head to slump into her hands, and she whimpered as she felt a slight headache come on. Just thinking about her own feelings gave her a headache. Was that supposed to happen to a normal person? Was she supposed to be this confused? "I just feel so weird now. I know I like Siwon oppa. I know I do, but..." 
 
"But?" MiSun sang excitedly. Nana's gaze trailed to the floor, and her cheeks went red. Her bottom lip trembled, so she and to bite it to stop it from quivering. She shut her eyes closed tightly, and took a deep breath. She didn't want to say anything unnecessary until she was sure. Otherwise, MiSun would get the wrong idea, and think that she were lying. Angering MiSun wasn't something she exactly wanted to do. She took a deep breath, thinking hard about what to say next, before exhaling. 
 
"But I think I have some sort of feelings for Kyuhyun-ah too." She finished with a relieved sigh. It felt some much better to admit it rather than bottling it up inside. She felt herself smile as she listened to the squeals of a very joyful MiSun.  
 
"I like Cho Kyuhyun. Is that even possible? But...we're supposed to hate each other...and he's mean to me. I like him? Is it possible to like two different people at once." She wondered aloud. "Two very different people." 
 
"Of course it is, silly!" MiSun giggled over the phone. "I knew it would come to this! I knew it!" 
 



"You kissed her?!" Kyuhyun's cheeks tinted pink as he motioned for his smiling hyung to speak in a quieter tone. 
 
"Not so loud, Sungmin hyung. It's not really a big deal." Kyuhyun murmured, glancing around, hoping no one would hear. Not that anyone around him would really care, but he liked being cautious. He didn't really fancy the idea of having the whole world know about his private life. An exasperated sigh let his lips, as he leaned his chair against the wall behind him, allowing his head to slump against it with a bonk. 
 
"Aish...this whole thing is a huge mess. That JaeHwa girl still keeps bugging me, and can't take a hint, even though I never answer any of her calls and texts. I accidentally lied, and told Choi Siwon-ssi that I'm Nana's boyfriend. Now Nana wants to confess to that guy...and now this. Things just keep getting better and better." He rolled his eyes sarcastically, and ran through his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Liking Nana is just so troublesome." 
 
"You don't like her, you love her." Sungmin correct, sitting adjacent from Kyuhyun. He brought his coffee mug to his lips and took a sip. He then smiled at the obviously irritated Kyuhyun. 
 
"No I-" Kyuhyun started, before catching sight of Sungmin's knowing glance. He shrugged his shoulders in defeat. 
 
"Fine. I love her. Are you happy now?" 
 
"This is about you, not me." Sungmin grinned. "And I know exactly what you plan to ask me next." He sighed. His hyung knew him all too well. 
 
"What do I do now?" He muttered in a small voice. It was almost as if he didn't want to hear the answer because that too, was all too predictable. He could already tell what his hyung would say to him next. 
 
"Tell her how you feel." Sungmin answered. Kyuhyun groaned, knowing that he'd say this. 
 
"What if I don't want to?" He countered. 
 
"You have to. Otherwise she won't know." 
 
"Hyung, Kim Nana already hates me enough. I'd rather not do anything until I know that I'm sure. That doesn't mean I'll give up on her...it just doesn't mean I want to blow my cover." Sungmin sighed at the stubborn Kyuhyun. There really was no helping it. He'd just end up doing what he wanted. Hopefully, it'd all work out for him that way. Hopefully.