Ignoring All The Signs

To Steal His Heart

Update! Hahaha. Chapter 29 now? >.< Wow. So...a person unsubscribed. At first I was like -_-, but then I thought about the reader and I decided that I won't let it get me down. So, to that one unsubscriber, if you are reading this, I'm sorry I couldn't meet your expectations. I'm sorry that you just didn't feel like reading the rest of this...I don't blame you. I'm just sorry that I couldn't meet your wants to. So...you too, have motivated to make this better ^.^ I'll try harder to meet new expectations ^.^ Thank you!

Anyway...hello everyone! So here's the new chapter. I just got whole lot busy since I have oh-so-very many tests to study for. Darn you, AP! >.< Ah...So...I'll try to still manage daily or, well, not so-daily updates ^.^ Hahaha.

I hope you enjoy the story >.< I really hope you do...Ah, I think that unsubscriber is really getting to me. Sorry >.<


"It doesn't matter anymore." Kyuhyun murmured, swatting MiSun's hand away. "I don't care." His face reddened in frustration as he spoke the lie. He slumped down the ground, allowing his head to rest in his hands. His gaze met the ground, refusing to even glance up once. He was afraid of what he might accidentally end up seeing again if he did look up. He could feel a head ache coming on from the swarms of confusion and frustration in his mind. All the honestly wanted to do was sulk, but he refused to do such a thing in front of anyone. 
 
"You don't care?!" MiSun suddenly shrieked. She grasped his arm, and pulled him up. Despite her looks, she was stronger than he expected. Or maybe it was her anger that transformed her into some type of she-male. Either way Kyuhyun didn't seem to have the strength to care. He grumbled, annoyed at being disturbed. "Don't you love her? You don't care if they kiss or get married or..." 
 
He cupped a hand over , to silence her. He ran his other hand through his hair, frustrated. He didn't want to hear anymore. He didn't want to hear anything. He especially didn't want to hear about the possibilities; about what he already lost and what he could be losing. It wasn't his fault he lost out...it was just that Nana liked Siwon. He should've seen it coming. She liked him from the beginning, for years...Who was he kidding? It was his fault. He liked Nana from the beginning too, but was too blind to realize it. Maybe if he realized it earlier things might've been different. 
 
He shook his thoughts off, not wanting to hear anymore because the more he thought, the more it hurt. It's too hard to just ignore the pain. 
 
"Just stop!" He warned, raising his voice slightly. He sighed, relieved, as her muffled words ceased. "I don't want to hear it. If you shut up, I'll listen to your stupid plan." She eyed him, cautiously, then slowly nodded. He retracted his hand, allowing her to speak again. 
 
"Will you follow my plan?" MiSun questioned. 
 
"It depends..." He answered, tired. He honestly didn't want to follow anything she said. Kyuhyun especially didn't want to follow it, and make a bigger mess than this already was. He just wanted to pretend that this was all a dream. He wanted to go back to the old times, where he'd wake up, go to school, annoy Nana and make her angry. Those days when she was just a childhood friend that he liked to annoy, who had a crush on a senior who thought nothing of her. It was so simple then, and now...now it was... 
 
"Just listen, okay?" MiSun demanded, rolling her eyes. "No need to be dramatic, it's just-" 
 
"It's just me getting rejected?" Kyuhyun finished with a scoff. "Like that wouldn't hurt me at all." MiSun sighed heavily, and forced a sympathetic smile. 
 
"Look. I know you're hurt and all, but you have to listen to me. I have a way to make this all better. It's as simple as this...get Nana to like you more." MiSun explained, clicking her tongue as she spoke. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. Was she purposely making fun of him? Was she trying to rub it in? Like he could actually make that happen. Nana had liked Siwon for years. Besides, she didn't even like him in the first place. They were only friends if not less than even that. 
 
"And how would I make that happen?" He demanded, balling his hands up in fists. Yes, he was frustrated. No, he was beyond that. MiSun was not making this any better. The most she was doing was proposing impossible ideas and rubbing the fact that they were impossible for him. He didn't want to have to deal with this anymore. It was absolutely ridiculous. 
 
"You're not listening at all, are you?" MiSun growled. She threw the binoculars down onto the ground to emphasize her frustration. Kyuhyun wanted to roll his eyes. Her? Frustrated? If she was frustrated, then imagine how he felt. "I have a plan." 
 
"And..." He urged. "You've been repeating the same thing for the past few minutes, I think we all get the point." 
 
"Let me be your girlfriend." Kyuhyun's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in shock. 
 
"What?" Both Kyuhyun and a quiet Sungmin, who had been silent until this moment, shouted in unison. MiSun rolled her eyes at the overreactions. 
 
"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Don't think that way! It's disgusting." She shrieked, taken aback by his response to her statement, although it should have been expected. After all, she worded it that way without properly explaining. "I don't really want to be your girlfriend. I meant "fake" girlfriend. F-A-K-E." Kyuhyun opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted. 
 
"Why?" Sungmin questioned, beating Kyuhyun to it. 
 
"Jealousy is the fastest way to both strengthening and admitting ones feelings. Duh." MiSun replied, rolling her eyes. She smiled mischievously. "Nana will see us, get jealous, and then she'll eventual start to like you more than Siwon-ssi. Then she'll be all yours. It's a perfect idea, isn't it? Not one of my plans has failed me before, so this probably won't either." 
 
Kyuhyun thought deeply about this. It didn't seem like a bad idea. What could he possibly lose? Nana wasn't his to begin with. She didn't even like him, and if it didn't work she wouldn't resent him for it, although it would sting a bit if she ended up supporting them. It was worth a shot. 
 
Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders and nodded, 
 
"Sure. I'll give it a try." Sungmin, on the other hand, looked a bit uneasy. 
 
"I don't know about this, hyung. It may do more bad than good." 
 
"Well...what will ever happen if I just sit and do nothing?" Kyuhyun questioned. Sungmin honestly had no answer. Kyuhyun was exactly right. If he did nothing, nothing would happen. "That's what I thought." Sungmin shook his head, still not certain about the whole plan. It was like they were setting themselves up for failure...things were just going to get worse than before. 
 
"Ah..." MiSun sighed, picking herself up from the ground. She dusted her shorts off, and grumbled at the grass stains that had formed after long hours of sitting. "Well, we should get going, shouldn't we?" 
 
Sungmin and Kyuhyun nodded in agreement, and everyone ignored the still pouting JaeHwa. They all slowly got up, and turned to leave. MiSun began to walk towards the exit, but stumbled over a rock that she hadn't seen, and tumbled forward, into the person in front of her. It wasn't until the stranger turned around that she noticed Siwon and Nana were even standing in front of them. She silently cursed at herself for being an idiot. 
 
"MiSun..." Nana gaped. She tilted her head in confusion. "What are you doing here?" MiSun giggled nervously, and glared at Kyuhyun as he attempted to shuffle away. She suddenly grabbed her partner in crime's arm, and brought him forth. 
 
"Kyu-ah and I were going on a date." She announced with a forced grin. Kyuhyun's mouth dropped open. He attempted to protest, but was stopped short after noticing MiSun cold sharp glare. He reluctantly shut his mouth, and nodded. 
 
"You..." Nana started. Here eyes widened as she pointed towards MiSun "and you?" She motioned towards Kyuhyun. "A date?" Her eyes went wide and she cupped a hand over in shock. She had to blink to regain her composure. She suddenly felt an unidentifiable emotion. It was like her chest just...hurt. She felt sharp pains from something inside her. Nana decided to dismiss it as growing pains or something like that.  
 
She rubbed her eyes, now noticing that her eyes started to tear up a bit, although she wasn't sure why. She quickly rubbed away the tears, trying to think of an excuse for them. 
 
"MiSun!" She whined, "You never tell me anything! I thought we were best friends!" She pouted, swinging her arms around MiSun's shoulders, and burying her face into the sleeve of MiSun's shirt. She then proceeded to wipe away the moisture around her eyes, relieved that her excuse seemed to be working. 
 
"I thought you wouldn't like it if I dated him...but you know, you have Siwon, right? So I decided that it really wouldn't matter anymore." MiSun explained, attempting to suppress a smirk as Kyuhyun shot her a questioning look. 
 
"I-It's fine." Nana stuttered, her voice muffled by MiSun's shirt sleeve. Her heart beat rapidly, and she, again, felt one of those unsettling sharp pains. She winced, wiping at her eyes although they weren't watering this time. She was aware her voice was shaky, and it bothered her that she was acting this way. It was so...foreign. Was she sick? 
 
"I think she gets the point." Kyuhyun suddenly spoke, stepping in before MiSun could rub it in any further. He didn't like the way MiSun's words made Nana look...it bothered him. She looked as though she were hurting, and although he didn't know why, he didn't want to see anymore of it. "Let's just go already."  
 
He became to walk off, but MiSun grasped his hand and pulled him back. He stirred as he watched Nana flinch, staring at them wide-eyed like a kicked puppy-dog. It made him feel...wrong, like he betrayed her or something. But he didn't. She didn't even like him that way. It wasn't fair for her to push him away, and then act like this...Like she actually cared now.  
 
With these bitter feelings, he decided not to break away from MiSun's grasp this time. Even if it was cruel, he didn't care. It was Nana's fault for deciding to care one second and then not the next. It wasn't fair to him, or even Siwon. 
 
"Actually, Nana, I think it would be a wonderfully idea if we all double-date! What do you guys think?" MiSun grinned, with fake sincerity. Nana's eyebrows furrowed and she pouted at the suggestion. She forced a smile as she noticed Siwon staring down at her. 
 
"S-Sure..." Nana answered in a small voice, although she sounded very unwilling. MiSun clapped her hands together and smiled. 
 
"So it's a date then." 
 
"I-I guess..." Nana whimpered again. She shot Kyuhyun a pleading look, hoping he'd respond and save her from the situation. He stood there, ignoring her pleading look. In fact, he decided to look the other way, and totally ignore her existence. He expected her to get angry and demand him to stop ignoring her, but instead, she whimpered slightly and stared at him with a sad broken expression. 
 
He chose to ignore this too.