Advise From Sungmin

To Steal His Heart

So...to make up for not updating yesterday, what we have here is a chapter that is just a bit longer than all the rest >.< Sorry for forgettign to update >.< My weekend was crazy, and the worst part is...I didn't get any studying in when I should have >.< Aish...anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Oh! And don't forget to vote on the poll from last chapter >.<

Hahahaha. This chapter may excite some people for one vital reason which you will see later >.< Hahaha...but then it'll also disappoint >.< Aish, Nana, get your act together! >.<

So...enjoy!~


"Nayan!" MiSun sang, using her unique nickname for Nana. Nana flinched, as she felt the other girl's arms pull her into a hug around her neck. She mentally slapped herself for being so awkward around MiSun. She shouldn't act this way to her best friend. Just because she finally realized that she was in love with Kyuhyun, not Siwon, and Kyuhyun was in love with MiSun, not her, didn't mean that she had to treat MiSun awkwardly. They were still just as much best friends as they were two weeks ago before any of this happened, right? 
 
"H-Hi?" She squeaked, pulling away, and turning to face MiSun. She titled her head curiously as she spotted Lee Sungmin behind MiSun. Now why would that be? Were they friends? MiSun's eyebrows furrowed, and her hands rested on her hips. 
 
"What's up. you're so not...you today." 
 
"Not me?" Nana squealed nervously, a bit taken aback. MiSun was her best friend, but was she really ready to let her best friend down by telling her that she was in love with Kyuhyun and she didn't want her to be with him...no. "I'm fine. Totally fine." 
 
MiSun narrowed her eyes, and sighed. She suddenly walked over to Sungmin, patted his shoulder, and walked off. Nana sighed in relief, seeing that she just passed a very sticky situation. She glanced up to find Sungmin. 
 
"Hello, Sungmin-ssi." She greeted with a small smile, and a polite bow. He returned the gesture. 
 
"Hello, Nana-ssi." She sat down on the grass, and sighed, not caring that the grass would stain the skirt of her uniform. Then again when had she ever cared about those sort of things? 
 
"I know it's not in my place to ask, but did anything happen between you and Kyuhyun hyung?" Nana's ears perked up, and she grew stiff. She bit her lip, trembling nervously as she turned to Sungmin. He took note of the way her cheeks flushed in color. 
 
"Hmm? M-Me and K-Kyuhyun-ssi? N-Nope. Nothing at all." Nana stuttered nervously, using formalities, despite the fact that she dropped them a while ago, but then picked the habit back up. Sungmin raised a brow, suspiciously. 
 
"Really?" 
 
"No, not really." She laid her hands down to the ground in defeat, slumping against the tree trunk behind the two. "Sungmin-ssi, I'll tell you if you make me two promises." He nodded eagerly at the proposal. "One, don't tell anyone about this, and two..." She grasped his hands in her own, shooting him a pleading look, "Please tell me what to do.” 
 
He blinked back his slight confusion, and nodded, preparing himself to listen. He remained quiet as he listen to her whole story. His expression grew troubled at the parts about Kyuhyun’s lies. To be honest, Sungmin was shocked that Kyuhyun had said all these things without him knowing. No wonder he hadn’t gotten together with Nana yet, Just how many things did he say that Sungmin hadn’t known about until this point? 
 
Nana exhaled deeply as she finished her mini rant/explanation. She glanced up at Sungmin with big eyes, pleading for an answer to her problems. A slight pout fell upon her face. She sure knew how to use her aegyo to her advantage. 
 
“What do I do, Sungmin-ssi? Should I...forget about Kyuhyun-ssi, even if I love him?” 
 
“No!” Sungmin answered all too quickly, raising his voice. He fidgeted, embarrassed as he noticed Nana’s wide-eyed expression. He didn’t mean to make an outburst like that.  “It’s just...I don’t think you should give up on your feeling that easily. Otherwise, you’ll lose in the end.” She nodded her head in agreement at his explanation. 
 
“Ah. I see. But...I can’t exactly fight for it if I’m already in a relationship, can I?” 
 
“That’s the other thing, Nana-ssi. It’s not right to stay with Siwon-ssi if you are aware of your feeling for Kyuhyun hyung.” Nana blinked in surprise, and nervously shuffled. She frowned, her gaze meeting the ground. 
 
“So...I should break up with Siwon oppa? But...I don’t want to hurt oppa.” 
 
“He’ll understand.” Sungmin tried to comfort her. She shrugged her shoulders because she wasn’t so sure he would. It wasn’t fair to Siwon oppa is she did this. It really wasn’t fair. Would that mean she was playing with his feelings. She thought all this, but she also understood that Sungmin was exactly right. Although it wasn’t fair...it was even less fair to keep leading Siwon on, knowing that she didn’t feel the same way. 
 



Choi Siwon felt ecstatic. After that kiss he shared with Nana, it felt as though he were walking on air. Everyday he just felt so...happy. Everything felt so surreal, yet he was enjoying every second of it. Maybe it was only he who was enjoying this though. It wasn't hard to see that Nana was troubled. It was even more clear that her troubles were directed towards Lee MiSun and Cho Kyuhyun. 
 
He could easily tell that she was uncomfortable with them dating. Her face grew pale, she had bags under her eyes from lack of sleep, she trembled nervously, she fidgeted; worst of all, he even swore that he saw her with tear-stained cheeks one day. This bothered him. He cared about Nana too much to just stand by, and let her handle this all by herself, yet he wasn't sure what he could possibly do. He didn't even know why she was feeling awkward. 
 
Was it because she wasn't comfortable with two of her friends dating, or...because she...liked Cho Kyuhyun. He hated to admit it, but that was a possibility. The way they acted around each other...it was too obvious. And after he announced that he was dating Lee MiSun...he wasn't blind to her reaction. She looked as though she were about to cry. She looked like she was hurt by it. She looked like she was...jealous.  
 
Siwon tried to be mature about; he tried to just accept this fact, but the childish selfish part of him would rather ignore it, and pretend that it was the first reason. Of course anyone would be awkward about their two best friends dating, right? 
 
The mature side of Siwon could already see the outcome of this.  It was obvious that Nana liked Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun felt the same. Whatever feelings Nana thought she had for him would never be as strong as her feelings for Kyuhyun. He didn't want to accept this, but he had to. The end of their relationship was nearing by the minute. It would only be a matter of time before the whole situation would sort itself out. In the end, it'd be Kyuhyun who Nana would end up with; not him. 
 
This had become just too evident for him to ignore. After that double-date, every phone conversation with Nana had become awkward. She'd gotten less talkative, she stuttered, she sounded reluctant. She sounded as though there was something on her mind that she wanted to say, but just couldn't. Siwon knew exactly what this thing was. 
 
So, all Siwon could do for now was wait, and enjoy every second he had with Nana.  
 
"Siwon oppa." He heard a meek voice behind him, snapping him out for his thoughts. Speak of the devil. He swerved around to meet the the anxious gaze of Nana. Her eyes flickered up to meet his, her cheeks flushed, and her lips twitched into a nervous smile. She fidgeted with her fingers, shuffling her feet slightly. "I-I have something important to tell you." 
 
He held his breath. His breath seriously stopped at the statement. His heart dropped. His breathing and heart rate increased, anxiously awaiting his fate. He should've seen this coming. Nana may have been a bit dense, but she wasn't an idiot. She would've figured out her feelings sooner or later. Siwon had just hoped that it would've been later...much later. He wasn't ready for this. He wasn't' ready for the end yet. 
 
He forced a gentle encouraging smile, just to make her feel at ease, and nodded. He patted the seat next to him, and she quietly sat down. Her gaze met his, and he could tell that she was serious. This is it... 
 
"I-I...Well, w-we s-shouldn't...I-I think I l-like..." She stammered, her gaze locked onto her fidgeting hands. She bit her lip in frustration, and sighed. She suddenly looked up at him, forcing a smile. "I liked our double-date last time. We should do it again." 
 
He suddenly felt himself regain the ability to breathe. He felt a rush of relief wash over him.  
 
That wasn't what she meant to say. He knew it wasn't, but he was grateful. As selfish as it was, it meant that he still had time. He slung an arm around her, and flashed her a reassuring smile. 
 
"Sure. I'd do anything for you."  
 
And he meant it. Although she might not have understood what he was hinting at...He'd do anything for her. Including letting her go if that was what she wanted. 
 



A sigh left MiSun's lips as she approached Sungmin who was slumped against the tree trunk where he was previously talking to Nana at. She silently took a seat next to him, with an exasperated sigh. 
 
"So...what did you talk about?" She questioned with just a bit of excitement. She was pretty much exhausted from this whole experience. Sure, she enjoyed it, but it wasn't easy, forcing two dense people together. She realized that she was causing a huge mess, but she knew that it would all work out in the end. It was all just part of her master plan. The end was already predictable. It was now just up to Nana and Kyuhyun to get to that ending. 
 
"She told me not to tell." Sungmin answered quietly, glancing up at the sky. The dark clouds created a gloomy atmosphere. For some reason, it made him feel slightly depressed. He listened as MiSun rolled her eyes and scoffed; his cheeks tinting a slight pink at the reaction. 
 
"Goody good." She muttered under her breath. He pouted. "But...I guess that's a good thing. At least you're a trustworthy accomplice. I wouldn't trust Kyuhyun even for a second." She laughed. He found her quirky laughter to be calming. 
 
"I guess I should say thanks?" Sungmin responded . He sighed, distant thoughts polluting his mind. He finally decided that now would probably be a good time to insist his opinion, before the situation grew to be a bigger problem. He quickly turned his head towards MiSun's direction. She blinked at him, and nodded for him to speak, knowing that he wanted to say something. 
 
"I don't think Kyuhyun hyung and you should continue pretending to be dating." He spoke. A amused smirk made its way to MiSun's face, as she glanced over at him. She tilted her head, attempting to look innocent as she asked her next question, although she already knew the answer...the real answer. 
 
"Why?" 
 
"Because..." He started, before being cut off by a knowing MiSun. She smirked deviously. 
 
"Because it's making you jealous too?" She answered for him, knowingly. She giggled at his shocked expression. "I'm not stupid, Sungmin-ssi. I can see through everything." 
 
"B-but I don't..." 
 
"Sure, you don't" She smirked. MiSun pushed herself off the ground, and offered Sungmin one last grin before turning to leave. Sungmin sat, gaping at the girl. How could she already know everything? Nothing gets past MiSun, does it?