This Is It

To Steal His Heart

Wow 0.0 I feel like I haven't updated in ages: Which is because I probably haven't. Ah...lately I've been so busy with school. I'm so tired of writing essays :( I never have time to myself to write anymore, but I planned a Christmad chapter for this fic, so I wanted to make a few notable things happen before that chapter. I felt like I kinda owed this chapter to you all. After all, I would never have imagined getting so many awesome subscribers like you guys :) I missed you gusy while I was off being busy and lazy and not updating XD

Anyway, I decided to speed the story up just a bit :D The next chapter then, will be a filler fluff holiday Christmas chapter. Thank you all for reading, and see you then!~

P.S: Happy Birthday to SNSD's Yuri :D


The two girls stood in the hallway, chatting cheerfully with one another. The bell had already rung, and most were already to class, but since MiSun and Nana both had study hall together, they were free to do whatever they wanted, so the sat in the hallway with a few other children, talking. 
 
"And then I have to finish the essay for History, and..." A stressed sigh escaped MiSun as she temporarily allowed her head to drop into her hands. "Oh gosh, I don't get how you're not stressed at all. You're worse than I am at History." Nana blinked a few times, grinning. 
 
"I just don't do it." She responded simply with a bright smile. MiSun shook her head, looking away. 
 
"And your umma still somehow wonders why you have failing grades." She spat sarcastically, to which the other giggled in reply. Once her slight laughter stopped, she rested her hands on her cheeks in wonder. Nana stared up into the ceiling, momentarily zoning out. 
 
"I'm not good at school stuff and studying...besides, lately I've had other things to think about." At this slightest hinting, MiSun was on her feet. With wide excited eyes, she glanced up at Nana, practically oozing with excitement. She was like a dog begging for a treat, except in this case, the treat was the details that she wanted Nana to spill. 
 
"Like what?" She pressed anxiously. Guilty of being found out, Nana buried her now tomato red face into her hands. She shook form side to side, embarrassed before turning to face a knowing MiSun who had a Cheshire-like grin on her face. 
 
"Kyuhyun?" MiSun giggled, poking the girl's cheek. She nibbled on her lip, cheeks glowing a deeper shade, as she nodded her head slowly. 
 
"Yes." 
 
"Speaking of which." MiSun started, settling back down in her seat. "Christmas will be coming up soon. What are you going to do?" Nana blinked at the question, tilting her head to the side. 
 
"What am I going to do? Probably the same thing I do every year. Umma should be out of the hospital by tomorrow, so I'll spend it with umma like I always do. Why? Do you want to-" 
 
"No!" MiSun exclaimed, annoyed. She was startled as the sudden sound of hushing from other students sounded in the air. Embarrassed, she lowered her tone, glowering back at Nana. "That's not what I meant. Christmas is a huge holiday for couples." 
 
"It is?" She questioned, alarmed. She looked back at the informative girl with doe-like eyes as she nodded for her to continue. 
 
"Of course it is!" MiSun repeated, "So I was thinking of planning something grand. How about it? You, me, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun? A Christmas double date." 
 
"Su-" Nana's eyes suddenly went wide as she turned to meet MiSun. dropped open, hanging low. "Y-you?" She stuttered. "And Sungmin? You two are-?" MiSun shrugged her shoulders, an indifferent look taking over her features, contradicting with the small grin that her lips had formed into. 
 
"Sure, why not? I can try new things too, you know?" Noticing that the girl's features hadn't changed in the slightest, she decided to change the subject. With he sudden change, her expression too had transformed to a grave serious one. "Nevermind that, did you tell Kyuhyun what you were planning to yet?" 
 



JaeHwa strolled down the halls cautiously. She felt like a detective on her newest assignment, and for this case, she'd need a lead. She'd need a huge one that could break their stupid little relationship to pieces so that she could have what she deserved. To be honest, she'd be fine if Kyuhyun was with someone else. Well, maybe not, but if he were with someone who deserved him that'd make it a little better. If he were with someone that JaeHwa could accept as more worthy than herself, then she would back off, but was Nana worthy? Of course not. 
 
Kim Nana was a baby: whiny, selfish, weepy, dumb, simplistic...JaeHwa just couldn't stand anything about her. Yet somehow everyone loved her for this. Everyone loved her and everything was handed to her just because she was who she was. They generally liked that crybaby of a girl, and it just wasn't fair. 
 
So, JaeHwa was now determined to break Kyuhyun and Nana up because this wasn't the way it should be. JaeHwa simply convinced herself that she was rearranging the situation to make things they way they should be. 
 
She'd become a little angry after Siwon rejected her plea of help. Was everyone stupid? Why would he do such a thing. When what he wanted to was almost in his grasp, he let it go. That had to be the dumbest thing she'd ever seen someone do, and she just couldn't understand it. Nana was in the palm of his hands at one point. He got so close to what he wanted, and then he let her free. How dumb. 
 
Now she had no lead and no assistant to help her on the inside. Now she had to do this all herself. As JaeHwa liked to imagine, she had skipped school to "infiltrate" the enemy lines. Now she was, once again, aimlessly roaming the halls to find what she seeked. And now, she had just found it. 
 
Bingo. Kim Nana and Lee MiSun. 
 
"Nevermind that, did you tell Kyuhyun what you were planning to yet?" JaeHwa listened closely, picking up a random book and settling next to a student in the hallway to blend in. She leaned closer, to get a could hearing of what the two were talking about. They were very suspicious. 
 
"N-no." Nana answered nervously, hanging her head in guilt. "I meant to get to it, but it's been eating at me. Whenever I try, I just can't. I mean, what if he hates me for it." 
 
"Nana, if Kyuhyun hears it from you and knows that you're being honest, then he won't be angry with you. He loves you." At this, JaeHwa would have normally scoffed, but she was too engrossed in the conversation to do so, so instead she just quietly eavesdropped. 
 
"I know, but..." Nana took a deep breath, "It'll never be the same. Just the thought of our originally plan being to steal his heart and break it. It's so heartless and cruel...gosh, I must've been a monster to think that. But you're right. I should tell him before...he finds out some other way. Then he'll never trust me again." 
 
JaeHwa's eyes widened. She slammed the book down, and ran around the corridor, hiding behind a wall. Cupping a hand over in shock, she slid her back against the wall, all the way down to the floor. JaeHwa gasped for air, letting the surprise take over her body. She shivered, whether it be in anticipation or something else. 
 
This is it. 
 
Nana...she wasn't what she seemed at all. Well, at least, not at first. That witch. Now she was going to get what she deserved. 
 
A grin crept it's way to JaeHwa's face. 
 
This is it.