MiSun And Her Crew

To Steal His Heart

Hahaha. I have a few chapters that I wrote up that I'm just waiting to post. Ah...I swear, this is going to get so good and dramatic soon. I ahve the whole thign planned out. Ah...I'm so excited >.< Hahaha. So, although nothing big really happens in this chapter, I hope you'll all enjoy it!~ I really don't have much else to write in here at the moment. Ciao!~


"Where were you yesterday? I was looking for you everywhere!" MiSun exclaimed with both anger and excitement as all the possibilities ran through her head of where the other could have been. She exited the classroom, turning backwards to meet Nana's gaze as she giggled in response. A huge grin was spread out across her face as though she had a little secret, and MiSun wanted to know what that secret was. 
 
"It's a secret!" Nana giggled in a sing-song voice. From the way her cheeks tinted a slight pink and she looked as though she were spacing out sometimes, it was easy to tell that something was up. Something good must've happened, and MiSun wasn't one for secrets. She especially didn't like the fact that Nana had a secret that she was keeping from her...well, at least, for now. It killed her inside. She hated not knowing at that very second because it would most definitely be bugging her the rest of the day until she found out. 
 
She opened to protest or to insist on getting some details, but when she turned around she found that Nana had tripped over her own feet, as she always did about three times a day. She was about to roll her eyes and help her up, until she found that someone had already caught her fall. Her gaze met with Choi Siwon, and she sighed heavily. Oh great...here comes obstacle number one. If only she could find a way to make stubborn Kyuhyun act nicely towards Nana like Siwon when she tripped, instead of laughing at her like an evil brat. 
 
Those two were a headache. After all, MiSun strongly believed that they belonged together, they were just too stubborn to do it by themselves. That's where the annoyed best friend steps in. In the end, they'd be bowing down to her in gratitude. Wasn't she just a great best friend? Who else would spend this much time trying to help her best friend with her confusing love life? 
 
MiSun rolled her eyes, sighed heavily, and ushered Nana on. Why not? It'd seem unnatural if she didn't just let him say whatever he wanted to to her, so she might as well allow them to talk. She, of course, would be watching from a distance. After all, she couldn't allow anything to happen. That would just wreck all her plans for Nana. MiSun scurried over to a row of lockers, her's open, and hid behind the door to the locker, occasionally peeking out. 
 
To MiSun, Choi Siwon was a big problem. MiSun was not stupid. She had good grades, she was smart, but most of all, she was extremely perceptive. The way she saw it, Kyuhyun likes Nana, Nana likes Kyuhyun and may have a tiny crush on Siwon, and Siwon likes Nana. Great...another stupid love triangle story. After watching one too many dramas with Nana, she could easily figure out how this would end. It'd end badly for someone in the three. She was hoping Siwon, although she knew it was kind of mean, simply because she figured Nana and Kyuhyun were destined to be together. 
 
So, as the convenient best friend, her duty was to prevent any sudden changes in her plan to get the two together. This, was one of them. 
 
MiSun leaned in, cupping a hand over her ear, so that she could hear better. She silently cursed to herself, as she realized that she couldn't hear anything at all at her current distance. Curse stupid loud school hallways. The most she could do was read their gestures and facial expressions. She leaned in even closer, clutching the locker door for support. 
 
"What the heck are you doing? Eavesdropping?" MiSun jumped at the sudden voice being directed towards her. In surprise, she released the locker door she was clutching and feel forward. She quickly grabbed onto it, to stop her fall. With a small glare, she turned around to face a smirking Kyuhyun and a smiling who was apparently chuckling at her reaction. She ignored the fact that she was being laughed at, which under normal circumstances, would anger her. Then again, she had other things to worry about. 
 
"Of course not." She scoffed, rolling her eyes to avoid the fact that she obviously was eavesdropping. She crossed her arms across her chest, and eyed Kyuhyun suspiciously. "Even if I was, could you blame me? Aren't you worried in the least?" She questioned, motioning towards the chatting Nana and Siwon as she spoke. 
 
Now it was her turn to smirk as Kyuhyun's gaze flickered over to the two. A sour expression crossed his face, and he narrowed his eyes at the scene. 
 
"Not at all." He seethed through gritted teeth. She rolled her eyes. Yeah, right. He was making it so damn obvious, and then denying it. What an idiot.  
 
Her attention turned towards Sungmin, who she had already guessed was Kyuhyun's friend. She could tell, just from the way he looked, that he also knew something. It was probably no more than she did, but the two friends of the two idiots should stick together, shouldn't they? He could be beneficial. After all, she only had insight into Nana's thoughts. Having eyes on the other side wouldn't hurt. 
 
"Lee MiSun." She greeted, holding her hand out to Sungmin as if it were some sort of contract. He looked slightly confused, but shrugged and shook her hand. She raised an eyebrow, impatiently. "And you, Mr. friend of idiot number two?" She dismissed the fact that Kyuhyun shot her a threatening glare at the statement. 
 
"Lee Sungmin." He greeted politely. 
 
"I guess we're both in a tight spot then. You, being a friend to Mr.Jealousy and me being Miss.Dense and Idiotic's best friend." She sarcastically spoke. Sungmin just smiled and silently nodded with a grin. 
 
"Can you not insult me when I'm standing right here?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Besides, I'm not jealous. What's there to be jealous of?" 
 
"Sure." MiSun sarcastically obliged. She rested her hands on her hips, and turned back towards the other two. For some reason, she found that Nana looked...spaced out? While Siwon wore a huge grin. What just happened in that all but 20 seconds in which she turned to talk to Kyuhyun and Sungmin? It looked like she missed something big. 
 
With an irritated sigh, she gave up on just reading gestures, and crept closer to the two. She leaned in to hear what they were saying. 
 
"A date?" Nana questioned, blinking in and out of a trance like spaced out state. "I guess we should...but where?" MiSun cringed at the word 'date'. Where the hell did this sudden development come from? Are they really...or were they just kidding? Was this a friendly date, or...MiSun shook the thoughts away, and listened to the conversation. 
 
"Is there anywhere you'd like to go?" Siwon questioned. A smile spread out across Nana's face. 
 
"Anywhere with you is good to me, oppa." She grinned. MiSun felt like gagging. Aish...the air around them was just two sickeningly sweet. The way they were talking...this probably spelt out disaster for Kyuhyun. And MiSun sure didn't want to be the one to break it to him, after practically forcing him to realize his feelings.  
 
MiSun clutched her head in annoyance. Ah...way to make things a hundred times more complicated. Now they were suddenly going out, and she needed to do something about. First she needed to analyze their relationship, and then construct a plan. Well, she definitely had her work cut out for her. 
 
"Let's go to the amusement park, oppa!" Nana exclaimed, her eyes glinting with excitement. MiSun rolled her eyes. What a Nana thing to do. She'd probably tell her the details later, so she needn't listen to the rest of this. 
 
She silently trudged back to the other two, who were expectantly waiting to here what she heard from Siwon and Nana's conversation. She shrugged her shoulders. 
 
"We're moving out." 
 
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Kyuhyun demanded, his eyebrows furrowing in annoyance. She clicked her tongue, attempting to think of a proper excuse, but failing. Well...was there really harm in telling the truth. Sure he'd be furious, but that's his problem. 
 
"Nana and Siwon-ssi are going on a date. I want to watch and follow them. Anyone else who is willing to come can meet me at my house tomorrow morning since tomorrow is Saturday." She surveyed each of the expression, suppressing the want to laugh when she saw Kyuhyun's. His eyes widened, and he blinked a few times as if he just couldn't process what was just said in is mind. 
 
"Nana and that guy are going on a date?!"