Tutoring For The Dummies

To Steal His Heart

@orangezzang - Sorry I promised Siwon in this chapter, but it was getting a bit too long, so I decided to just stop it here and put him in the next chapter. Aish...I feel so bad for making you wait another day >.< Sorry!~ I'll put some NaWon for you to make up for it in the next chapter >.<

So here's the next chapter. Sorry if it's kind of boring >.< Thank you for reading, and please subscribe and comment!


Nana shut her eyes so tight her face scrunched, and she crossed her fingers until they felt numb. She bit into her lip, her heart beat getting louder as each footstep sounded in her ear, the sounds getting louder and louder as the person was getting closer and closer. She heard a loud slamming noise, and knew that there was no going back. It was time to see what fate had in store for her. She hesitantly peeked out with one eye, at the sheet of paper that had been placed on her desk. 
 
A 37% 
 
"Well, it could have been worse." She shrugged, finally allowing herself to breathe. She relaxed in her chair, despite the bad score. "At least it's better than the 21% I got last time on my exam. What'd you get, MiSun?" 
 
MiSun rolled her eyes at her friend's all too relaxed behavior. Seriously? She was that proud of a 37% on a major exam that would count for a huge part of their grade. Aish. What to do with this girl..."Well, people who actually care about their grades and future, like me, get A's on their exams." She sighed, holding up the paper for Nana to see. A triumphant smirk settled upon her lips as she watched the girl's eyes widen and her beam at the paper. 
 
"Wow! A 92%? As expected from the great MiSun!" Nana marveled at the grade, looking completely satisfied. MiSun rolled her eyes, wondering how it was that Nana could be so excited about her grade, as if it were her own. Then again...when has she ever made any sense? 
 
"Naturally." She grinned, flipping her hair as she showered in Nana's compliments, "I mean, it was me. It'd be ridiculous if I did any less than the best. On the other hand, I really don't understand how you managed to get a 37%. Were you trying to fail on purpose? Because it worked. Congratulations, Nana. You once again, have the lowest grade in class." She sarcastically gave Nana a small round of applause. 
 
"You know how it is with me." Nana groaned, leaning back in her chair. MiSun sighed. Did this girl ever learn her lesson? She'd leaned back in her chair and ended up falling backwards plenty of times, yet she kept doing it. "Studying and me just don't go well together. It's boring. Besides all the words just mesh together. I have better things to do anyway. I have a volleyball game soon, you know? I don't have time to care about studying." 
 
"Well, you better find some time soon." MiSun warned, eyeing the teacher as she approached the two girls after finishing her conversation with another student "Didn't you hear before? Or were you not listening again?" 
 
"I might have been dozing off a bit." 
 
"Well, they say that if you don't pass the make-up, you may have to repeat the year or go to summer school." Nana's eyes widened for a second, before she quickly composed herself. A nervous smile appeared on her face, as she tried to act calm although her trembling lip suggested otherwise. 
 
"What are you talking about? That's ridiculous. I've failed this exam every year, and I've never had to repeat a year or go to summer school?" 
 
"Well, they changed the standard thanks to studious students like you." MiSun spat sarcastically. She clicked her tongue, and pointed towards the teacher who was heading in their direction. Nana's gaze followed towards the direction that she was pointing, and dropped open. Desperately, she clung to MiSun's arm as though it would save her life. 
 
"MiSun! Help me! Tell her that I'm sick or something. I'm scared." Nana cried, burying her face in her arm. MiSun ripped her arm from her grasp and sighed. This was her mess, now she had to clean it up. She turned back to her desk to gather up her things, ignoring Nana's cries for help. She only picked her head back up to glance over at the girl once the cries stopped. She found Nana frozen in place glancing up at the teacher who stood over her desk. 
 
"Please meet me after class." Was the only simple thing the teacher could say. Nana hung her head and muttered a quick "yes" before gazing at the 37% on her desk with a gloomy expression. 
 
"But I have my volleyball game. How am I supposed to not fail?" 
 



Nana frowned as she nervously played with her fingers. She glanced around the classroom, searching for someone to talk to, but she wasn't exactly on buddy terms with anyone else who failed the exam. She almost jumped at the creaking of the door as it opened. 
 
"Alright. You all must know why you're here." The teacher began. She didn't even wait for an answer before continuing. "You all failed the exam. Therefore, you must pass the make-up exam." Nana flinched at her harsh tone, looking anywhere but the disappointed teacher. Aish...she felt so uncomfortable, and she was late for volleyball practice. Just lovely. 
 
"Now, as we all know, some of you are...expected to fail." Nana hung her head at these words, knowing that she was being spoken about. There was nothing wrong with being dumb...absolutely nothing. Okay, maybe there was a lot wrong with it. 
 
"Lucky for you, some of the seniors have volunteered to do some after school tutoring. I will now assign you each someone to tutor you." One by one, the teacher called students up and assigned them a tutor. Nana frowned, and anxiously waited her turn. A senior? She pouted. The last thing she needed was to waste more time by being tutored. 
 
"Kim Nana." She sighed and expectantly looked up at the teacher. 
 
"Your tutor will be Choi Siwon." 
 
"What?" She asked. She smacked her hand against her ear, wondering whether she had heard the woman right. Was she dreaming? She surely didn't say..."Choi Siwon? Siwon oppa?" 
 
Maybe being tutored wasn't such a bad thing...