It All Starts With A Little Confession

To Steal His Heart

Aish...I promised myself I wouldn't update today since I just started school, but I did anyway. I swear I'm addicted to writing this >.< Anyway...I just wanted to warn you all that I probably won't be updating as much now since I started school. I will probably update once a week: On the weekends...preferrably Saturday. Still...I'm not setting that in stone. If I happen to write more, then I will post it. Otherwise, you can expect one chapter a week unless something important comes up and I can't update that often. Please understand, that I am Japanese; therefore I have asian parents. We all know how much asian parents usually force their children to work thier butts off in school. I'm goign to try to focus as hard as I can this year in school! >.< Hwaiting!

Alright! That aside, my good friend chickenonew decided to advertise m story in one of her own, and I am very grateful for it, so I decided to advertise her's. It's called "Reaching You": http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/63497/reaching-you-2min-jongkey-minho-onew-shinee--taemin

If you're into 2min , then you'll probably want to read this. Im not a big fan of or , but I really love her concept. It's cute at times, and she really does have a good storyline. It's about death gods...I'd reveal more, but I don't want to say too much >.< Thank you so much chickenonew! Hehehe...I still love your username >.<

Lastly, I just wanted to say...sorry for the long author's note at the beginning >.< Enjoy!~


"How cliche would it be to write a love letter?" Nana wondered aloud. She puffed her cheeks out as she pondered to herself how she should get her feelings across to Siwon. She was much to shy around him to directly tell him, yet it would seem cowardly if she forced MiSun to tell him in her place. She didn't want to seem too desperate either. 
 
"A love letter? That's so last decade." She practically jumped, startled, at the sound of the familiar voice. She turned to meet an excited looking MiSun. The huge grin on MiSun's face made Nana feel slightly uneasy. "So who are you planning to confess to?" 
 
Nana lowered her head, and tilted it to give MiSun a curious stare. Who else would she confess to? Wasn't it obvious? 
 
"Siwon oppa." She spoke slowly, feeling confused as she watched MiSun's excited expression turn glum. She shrugged it off. "So how do you think I should confess?" 
 
"Confess?" MiSun repeated. Her eyes widened, and she shook her head rapidly. "You can't do that. What about my plan?" 
 
"Your plan isn't working." Nana replied. She settled her hands on her hips and sighed. "I don't really want to go through with the plan anyway. I'd rather just deal with all of his teasing instead of going through all of this. Besides...if by the slightest chance, I do end up with Siwon oppa, then none of that will matter anymore. I'll be too happy to care." 
 
"No, no, no." MiSun repeated, shaking her head. Her eyebrows furrowed as she sent Nana a serious stare. "You can't quit on me now, and you most definitely, cannot confess to Choi Siwon. At least, not now." 
 
"And why can't I do that?" She demanded, pouting at her seemingly unsupportive friend. 
 
"Because...just because..." A troubled expression took over MiSun's features as she attempted to come up with a proper plausible excuse. "Just...because, okay? Just trust me on this one. When have I ever been wrong?" 
 
"Well...there was that one time wh-" Nana began before being cut off by MiSun. 
 
"Never mind. Just don't confess yet." MiSun ordered causing the other to pout as she always did. She glared at MiSun's retreating figure. Why was everyone always ordering her around? Just for that, she was going to confess to Siwon...because she could make her own decisions. Besides, she had her own reasons for wanting to confess...and she didn't really want to tell MiSun those reasons. 
 



Nana was angry with herself. She wanted to throw a fit or stomp her feet or do something to get rid of her immense frustration with herself. She had seen Siwon countless times in the day, and had told herself each time that she'd confess, but each time her feet stuck to the ground like glue, refusing to move. She understood being nervous, but it was almost as if she just didn't want to talk to Siwon. It was irritating. She should be happy that she even had the chance to have one conversation with him, but now...she was unconsciously avoiding him and she didn't like it. 
 
How hard was it to go up to someone and say three simple words? Her plan ran through her head a million times, yet each time she convinced herself to try she just couldn't bring herself to do it. 
 
She tugged at strands of her hair in frustration before angrily throwing her bag over her shoulder and exiting the locker room after volleyball practice. She decided that if she was early enough, she'd have time to watch Siwon pass by after his practice, and possibly find a chance to say what she needed to say.  
 
At this point, she was tired of being bossed around and having people stop her from making her own decisions. Whatever MiSun had to say didn't matter anymore. She was going to confess to Siwon, and that was that. No one could do anything about it. 
 
She suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder, and swerved around angrily. 
 
"What do you want?" She screamed in frustration. Her eyes went wide as she finally realized just who she was yelling at. Her mood suddenly took a U-turn as her nerves took over, although she tried her best to hide them. Her cheeks turned a flaming red, and she had to bite her lip to keep it from quivering. She shuffled uncomfortably as she remembered the previous days events. Kyuhyun was just about the last person she wanted to see today, but when had she ever been lucky? 
 
"Wow. Someone seems a little grumpy today." He spoke sarcastically, smirking. She shivered, debating ways she could escape having to talk to him. 
 
"I-I..." Nana began stuttering. She suddenly spotted across the hall, the perfect opportunity. "Wait a minute. I'll be right back." She grinned, making her way over to Siwon who was just passing by. Unfortunately, Kyuhyun didn't wait he decided to follow, suddenly interested in whatever she were about to do. She shrugged it off, and continued in her actions.  
 
She stopped in front of Siwon, the nerves finally gone. Now she could only feel panicked.  Since the root of all her problems was standing right next to her, this was something she needed to do. There wasn't any time for hesitation. 
 
"Hello, Siwon oppa." She greeted cheerfully. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at her sudden change in tone, earning him a small glare and pout from Nana. Siwon took a moment to glance over at Nana then Kyuhyun in a small sequence, before smiling. 
 
"Hello. What can I do for you?" He smiled. 
 
It was now, that the nerves had finally hit her. She suddenly felt that nauseous feeling in her stomach that she always got when she was anxious. Her cheeks turned slightly pink, and she started trembling a bit. She glanced up at Siwon with widened eyes, and opened to speak, but nothing would come out. She wasn't sure why her body just decided to freeze. Was it nerves or fear of rejection? She'd never done this before. Siwon was the first person she'd ever liked, and she had felt this way for years. 
 
What if her feelings weren't returned? Would it just be wasted years of hopeless dreaming? 
 
"I-I...I like you." She struggled out, forcing herself to speak. She shut off all her thoughts just for this one moment. She glanced over at Kyuhyun, who's mouth had dropped open, and was staring at her wide-eyed. She then focused her attention on Siwon who looked mildly confused. There was a long silent pause, like the world had been put on hold just for a few moments. 
 
"But I thought..." Siwon started, before shaking his head and attempting to start again. He turned and pointed to Kyuhyun. "Isn't he your boyfriend?" Nana's eyebrows furrowed. She tilted her head in confusion, trying to process those words through her mind. After a few second, her eyes suddenly widened, and her cheeks grew darker in color. 
 
"What?! He isn't-" She began before being cut off by a pair of lips being pressed tightly to her own. Her eyes fluttered closed, partly due to the shock, and it was as if the whole world had stopped just for this minute. She couldn't comprehend what was happening anymore. It was all happening too fast, so she just decided to go with it. The thing that scared her the most, was that she liked this. She was enjoying...Kyuhyun kissing her. 
 
At the sudden realization of what was happening, she suddenly pushed him away and gasped for air. She looked up only to find that Siwon must've already left with the thought of giving them privacy. Her gaze met with the ground, and her fingers trailed over her lips, trying to fully grasp the situation. 
 
"You kept your side of the bet, so I'll keep mine. I'll tell you what you want to know if it's really that important to you." Kyuhyun spoke, although the words just sounded incomprehensible to her. She was too focused on the fact that Kyuhyun had just kissed her. Suddenly, she could finally grasp the whole situation. It hit her like a ton of bricks. 
 
"Kyuhyun, you idiot! You stole my first kiss!" She cried, her face turning as red as a cherry. "I hate you!" She turned, and ran like the wind, wanting nothing more than to crawl in a hole and never come out. 
 
"But you kissed me back." Kyuhyun muttered once she was out of sight. He couldn't help, but smile slightly.