Step 4

To Steal His Heart

Sorry about this chapter. It's kind of short and bring, but it's all I have for right now. I already said that I wouldn't be able to update today, and if I did it'd be short, but luckily I was able to. Still, it came out as king of short and boring. The next one will be better.

The thing is, I'm not sure if I can manage another update tomorrow. As some of you know, there will be a hurricane hitting the United States in the tristate area. Unfortunately, I live in that tristate area. I may not have power in my house, so I may not be able to use my laptop. It all depends...so that's just a heads up. I'll try to manage that update, but I can't be certain.


MiSun's jaw dropped open as she caught sight of the little weasel standing outside her front porch. Without a second thought, she shut the front door right in front of their faces, still feeling shocked. She stood their gaping for a good five minutes, ignoring the sound of Nana's pleas to open the door and let her explain. It took her the whole five minutes to finally gain her composure back. Wearing her best poker face, she silently opened the door, and put on an extremely fake smile. 
 
"Hello, Nana. Who might this be?" She questioned...or rather seethed, through clenched teeth. Of course, she already knew the answer. Nana had already described the rude girl from he whole "fake" girlfriend incident, and from what she had already heard, this was not someone MiSun wanted to let inside her house, in fear that it would end with her strangling the little brat to death. She couldn't stand stuck-up people. 
 
Nana shrugged. Aish...this girl. Was she oblivious to the fact that the very same Park JaeHwa threatened her and dumped water over her head just for being near Kyuhyun? Aish...she's so dumb. 
 
"This is Park JaeHwa. I told you about her. JaeHwa, this is my best friend, Lee MiSun." Nana nonchalantly spoke as if it were the most casual thing in the world. MiSun on the other hand, felt like pulling her hair out, screaming at Nana, and demanding answers. "Before you act like my mom, and say anything about this, I just want you to know that I just got the wrong idea the first time. JaeHwa apologized to me, so we're friends now." 
 
MiSun suppressed the urge to scoff. Friends? How gullible can a person get? Just because someone apologizes doesn't mean that they are to be trusted. 
 
"Whatever." MiSun spoke, casting a glare towards JaeHwa. "Excuse me for a moment." She pulled Nana aside, making sure that they were far enough away that JaeHwa wouldn't hear them. 
 
"Why did you bring her here? You knew we had...things to discuss." She glanced cautiously at JaeHwa who just smiled as their eyes met. She quickly directed her attention away and instead, glared at Nana who squeaked at the intimidating look. 
 
"So? Why can't she hear about these things?" She questioned earning a sharp glare from the other. MiSun rested her hands on her hips in a authorities way, and glared down at Nana. 
 
"Look, you may trust her, but I don't trust so easily. Until I decide to trust her, we're making this conversation private. We'll refer to Kyuhyun as you-know-who, until I decide we can let her in on our plan. She may be your friend, but she's no friend of mine." Nana pouted and glanced up at MiSun trying to win her over and get her way through pouting, but instead dropped the act after catching sight of the scary expression on MiSun's face. 
 
"Fine. fine." She muttered quietly, glancing at MiSun with wide slightly frightened looking eyes. MiSun shrugged and flipped her hair, her heels clicking as she strode over to JaeHwa. She held out her hand. 
 
"I'm MiSun. Nice to meet you." She spoke, clicking her tongue. She shot JaeHwa a challenging look that the other sure didn't overlook. "Nana and I have...things to discuss, so try not to get in the way." With that, she walked back over to Nana, and forced her down into a seat. Nana pouted at how roughly she did it. Then again, she knew MiSun was angry, and she didn't want to push her limits. 
 
Suddenly, a grin appeared on MiSun's face. It was her idea grin. She walked over to a table, plucked out a pencil and a piece of paper, and began writing very quickly. After she was done, she folded the paper up and shoved it into an envelope, closing it shut. She shoved the letter into Nana's hands, and proceeded to push her out the door. 
 
"Don't let anyone see the letter." MiSun warned narrowing her eyes at Nana. Nana shuddered. MiSun sure was scary. "Read it when you get home." She, once again, shut the door in their faces. MiSun slumped against the door, smacking her forehead with her fist. 
 
"Thanks a lot, Nana. You just made things a thousand times more complicated than they needed to be." 
 



Nana glanced around suspiciously, slumping onto her bed. She remembered MiSun's warning, and took this as some type of spy mission. She glanced around the room, making sure no one else was around. Once she felt assured, she slowly ripped the envelope open, and scanned the contents. Okay. Who was she kidding? This wasn't fun at all. It was just a letter scribble onto a piece of scrap notebook paper. She unfolded the paper, and read aloud to herself. 
 
'Dear Kim Nana,  
 
        Yeah, I have no idea why I wrote "dear" when honestly I'm too pissed off at you right now to give a crap about what I'm writing. Before I get to the next step of my plan, I have one thing to say, You are the most stupid idiotic gullible person in the he whole entire world. How dare you randomly decide to forgive that b**ch who dumped water on you without my permission? Have you forgotten what a stupid brat she is? Aish...I swear you're going to make my hair turn gray early! Don't you dare say a word to her about our plan. You hear me? Not a word. Otherwise, you can consider yourself dead. I'm not kidding when I say that I will go to your house and personally strangle the life out of you. 
 
Now that I'm done ranting, we should begin discussing the next part to my plan. I don't care if you told Kyuhyun to leave you alone or whatever because you did it without my permission. Because of that, I'm going to ignore the fact that you even said that. After all, it was just your stupidity talking for you, wasn't it? 
 
Never mind that. So the next part of this is simple. You have to appear as genuine to him. If you tell him all your insecurities, then he'll tell you all his. Once you know all his...let's say...weak points, then the rest should be easy, right? That way, you'll know his feelings. It's as simple as that. 
 
P.S: Don't you dare back down from this. You do as I say, or you're going to get it. You've already caused enough trouble 
 
Love, Lee MiSun' 

 
Insecurities? 
 
Nana laid on her bed, thinking it through...so basically she just had to tell Kyuhyun her problems? What was wrong with- 
 
Oh wait, She suddenly felt herself panic a little inside. She couldn't tell Kyuhyun her problems. He'd use them against her. She was definitely not going to do this. Even if MiSun would murder her in the proce- 
 
Never mind, She'd rather not be murdered by MiSun.