If This Is Love...

To Steal His Heart

Just a bit of NaWon fluff. Yes, this is for you, orangezzang >.< Hahaha. You're NaWon shipping is so crazy it makes me so happy >.< Although they're probably not going to end up together since Kyu is the main character. Hehehe. Sorry >.< But meanwhile, I can give you a bit of NaWon fluff. Hehehe. So, I'm really trying hard for those 50 subs, and I actually think I may be able to make it, although I would be grateful if you all could spread the word about this story....although I don't want to sound desperate or be indulging on my readers or anything. Aish...I'm over thinking things again >.< Anyway, thanks for reading! Please enjoy!~ Hahaha. And for those who liek Kyu better, Kyu will be in the next chapter >.<


Nana balanced her head in her hands as she sighed, staring dreamily at Siwon as he explained some equation that she really didn't care about. His mouth was moving, yet no sound reached her ears. What was "x" supposed to be anyway, and what was the point of finding "x"? Like she'd actually need to do that in reality. And this is why Geometry . A smile fell upon her lips as she stared at Siwon. It felt like even blinking would be a waste of time. 
 
"Nana-ssi? Nana-ssi?" She blinked a few times and shook herself out of the trance. 
 
"The answer is 25!" She exclaimed. He chuckled and shook his head. She could feel her face turn a deep shade of red, at the thought of humiliating herself in front of Siwon. "Mianhe, Siwon oppa. My brain feels like it's fried." 
 
"We should take a break then." He suggested. He smiled at the twinkle in her eyes as she beamed at the suggestion. 
 
"Yes! Finally!" She cheered happily. She leaned back in her chair resting her hands behind her head, only to find that there was no wall behind her to lean on, and she fell backwards with a small squeal. She grimaced at the pain, until she heard Siwon's musically beautiful laughter that caused that very same fluttery feeling in her chest. Unconsciously, she found herself smiling, despite the pain. He held out a hand, and she shyly let him help her up. 
 
"Thank you, oppa." She murmured. She tried her best to stay calm, but ignoring the feeling inside her was futile. She couldn't help the stupid silly grin on her face. Her gaze flitted to the clock hanging on the wall of the library. It was getting kind of late. 
 
"We should probably finish up for today. Are you hungry?" Siwon asked. 
 
"Hmm? What?" She asked. Her face went red after she realized that she hadn't heard a word he said again. She was too busy staring at him and smiling like a creepy stalker. She gulped nervously, hoping that he wouldn't have noticed how she was acting like an extreme majorly obsessed weirdo. He chuckled again, causing the coloring in her cheeks to grow deeper if that was even humanly possible. She silently cursed the fat that she blushed easily, and prayed that he wouldn't notice, although it was blindingly obvious. 
 
"Would you like to have dinner with me?" She nodded quickly her head bobbing up and down rapidly. She suddenly stopped, wondering if she was replying a little too eagerly or too quickly. She tried to settle the unnerving feeling in her stomach, but her attempts were futile. How could she not be on the edge when she was sitting right here with Siwon? It was like a dream come true. 
 
She blinked, and pinched herself on the arm hard. Nana winced as the spot grew red and marks were left from her finger nails. She wasn't dreaming. She really wasn't. She was actually going on a sort of date (Well, actually it was just having dinner as friends, but she had the right to think of it in any way she wanted, right?) with Siwon. A giddy feeling rose in her chest, and she suddenly felt like bouncing up and down like a hyper sugar-rushed kid. She was going on a date with Siwon. 
 
"I'd love to, Siwon oppa!" She exclaimed happily. 
 



She nibbled on her burger silently, careful not to look sloppy or impolite. To be honest, she was scared. The only emotions she could feel were fear due to intimidation, anxiousness, and embarrassment. Every move she made was slow because she had to spend 10 extra seconds wondering whether it would look natural or pondering over what Siwon would think of her. It was like every move was a wrong move. 
 
"How come I'm never like this around anyone else. Aish...if only Siwon oppa knew how much of an effect he had over me." She murmured to herself, shaking her head. Her face flushed in as she realized that she had spoken out loud. She cupped her hands over , and glanced over at the guy who sat across from her. She finally allowed herself to breath after realizing that he hadn't heard anything. 
 
'Siwon oppa, what are you doing to me? You're making me a nervous wreck. Not that I don't like it...Aish. I wish MiSun could guide me through this too.' She thought to herself, a sigh escaping her pursed lips.She nervously glance back up to Siwon, and found herself inwardly giggling. Siwon was sitting across from her, eating dinner with her. Did they look like a couple? Were they cute together? She self-consciously brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, and stopped chewing on her burger. 
 
She accidentally wondered allowed whether Kyuhyun would make fun of her for not acting like a glutton like she usually was. 
 
"Kyuhyun? Is he your boyfriend?" Siwon questioned. She blinked rapidly, her train of thought broken. Why was she thinking about that evil brat anyway? Most importantly, what caused her to say something like that aloud...in front of Siwon? She gulped nervously, trying to contain herself although it had become impossible. 
 
"What? Of course not!" She exclaimed a little too loudly. He face grew even more red as everyone in the diner turned to stare at her after her outburst. "I mean...h-he's a f-friend. Just a friend." She emphasized the word 'friend' feeling afraid that Siwon would misunderstand. Nothing was going on between her and that evil being. Nothing would ever go on between them, and she wanted to make that crystal clear. If Siwon somehow got it into his head that Nana and Kyuhyun were- 
 
She shook her head from side to side, her ponytail whipping her in the face. No. Oh, please god. Please, don't let him think something like that. She shot him a pleading look, and he seemed to notice her desperation. 
 
"It's alright. I won't misunderstand." He assured her. A smile made its way to his face as he saw her finally relax. She was cute. She was like a restless energetic dog or something. He couldn't help but smile as he watched her. "Is this the same friend you were talking about last time?" 
 
She slowly nodded, peeking up at him from behind her bangs. She felt like squealing at the adorable grin on his face. If she died right now, she'd die happy. She was seriously the luckiest girl in the world at this moment. 
 
"Yes. Thanks to your advice, we became friends. Thank you, Siwon oppa." She bowed down to him, and grinned happily. 
 
"It's fine. I'm glad everything worked out for you." He replied with a heart melting smile. "Should we go now? I'll walk you home." She nodded her head quickly. Her heart jumped as he reached for her hand and dragged her along. 
 
Nana's gaze rested on their entwined hands in wonder. Why did this feel so strange yet relaxing. Her face was bright red, her heart was pounding so fast it felt like it would burst, and she felt beyond nervous, yet it felt so right. She sighed, never wanting the moment to end. Is this what love feels like? If it was, then she wanted to stay in love with Siwon oppa like this for forever.