Kissing You

To Steal His Heart

Ah. I had a bit of writer's block, so it took my forever to come up with this chapter and whatever I wanted to happen >.< I'm going to be busy this week since I only have a few days until school starts, so I may not be able to update on some days. I probably can't on Friday, but who knows? Maybe I will...

Anyway, as a last message, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have gotten me to 50 subscribers. I've never gotten this far before, and cheesy as it seems, I never could've gotten to this point without you. I thank you all for your wonderful comments and just for reading and subscribing. It means a lot to me. You, reading my story, motivates me to write more and makes me very happy. It really makes me day >.< I hope you all will continue to subscribe and comment in the future >.<


 Kyuhyun panted as he tiredly dumped the girl's limp body onto whatever surface he could. The body fell off his back, and hit the floor, rather than the couch he meant for it to fall onto. He cursed loudly, clearly irritated after the long trip. Taking a deep breath, he lifted the fainted Nana up again, and placed her on the couch. 
 
At first, he was surprised at how light she was considering how much she consumed in a day...that was until he walked a whole mile with her body slung around his back. After a while, it got tiring, and he just couldn't stand it anymore. Not to mention, when he finally reached her house, he had to search through her bag for a good 30 minutes, in search of a house key. Her bag was a mess like she was. Couldn't she even keep that much organized? 
 
A sigh escaped his lips as he slumped in a chair, across from the couch. He frowned, and nudged her arm with the side of his foot. 
 
"Wake up." He ordered. Kyuhyun waited for a few seconds, but she didn't move at all. His eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. 
 
'Was she even breathing anymore?' He thought to himself. He made his way over to her, and leaned in to listen to the sound of her breathing. It was kind of a dumb idea to think she was dead anyway. Curiously, he laid his head in his arms and studied the strange girl in front of him. 
 
It wasn't until now, that he noticed the dark circles around her eyes. Her skin was paler than usual today and her hair was a mess. He had guessed that MiSun hadn't come over her house that morning to situate her as he had heard that she usually had done.  
 
His eyes trailed down from each of her features. He hadn't even taken notice to something like this before, but now that he actually thought about, Kim Nana was very pretty. His head tilted to the side as his gaze settled on her lips. He curiously wondered what they tasted like. In his mind he could imagine how she always smelt like cherries, so maybe if he kissed her, her lips would taste the same? 
 
He blinked nervously, and bit his lip, trying to distract himself from his strange thoughts. What was with him today? This was not a normal thing to think about Nana. It would've been okay if he was thinking about any other girl except Nana. Thinking about her this way was just wrong. It was like a brother having feelings for his sister...just wrong.  
 
His ears ears perked up at the sound of shuffling, but he only turned to find that she was moving a bit in her sleep. She hadn't woken up just yet. 
 
Kissing Kim Nana would be wrong. It just shouldn't happen. It's gross, wrong, and unfair to her. It'd be her first kiss, right? He silently growled at his inward argument with the two parts of him that were for and against this. But...it wouldn't count as a first kiss, and it wouldn't be that wrong if he were just experimenting, would it? 
 
A triumphant smirk made its way to his face. Yes, it wouldn't be wrong. It would just be completely out of curiosity. Besides, Nana was asleep. She'd never even know that he'd done it in the first place, and he'd never tell her. 
 
After coming to his confusing conclusion, he slowly leaned in, staring down at the girl who was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open, and she sat up, her head colliding into his. 
 
"Aigo." Nana exclaimed, rubbing her forehead. She pouted and turned towards Kyuhyun. As soon as she caught sight of him, her eyes went wide. "Yah! Why are you here? You were planning to take advantage of my situation, weren't you?" 
 
"I don't know how you came up with a stupid idea like that. I'd never do anything with you ever. I'd never want to." He grumbled, imitating the same actions as her by rubbing the red spot on his forehead. Who knew her head was so hard? He tried his best to contain the embarrassment he felt. She was exactly right. What the hell made him actually almost try to do something like that? Just the thought of it now made him want to bash his head into the nearest wall. What was wrong with his brain? 
 
"I have my volleyball game. Crap." Nana suddenly jolted up, and pushed herself off the couch, only to crumbled back down to the floor. She cursed to herself, angry. "Darn it. I need to get to the game. My team needs me." He offered her a hand, and pulled her up off the ground. She smiled at the gesture, expecting him to help her get back to the school. Instead, he pushed her back down onto the couch. 
 
"Not in that condition. You can't even walk on your own. How do you expect yourself to be able to play volleyball? Just skip it, and rest a bit." Kyuhyun said, indifferent to her desperation. 
 
"But I can't let my team down." She whined in protest. She shot Kyuhyun a pleading look, hoping she could convince him to give in. He smirked and shook his head. With a defeated look in her eyes, her gaze fell to the floor and she frowned. "But I already let enough people down today...If I let them down too..." She began. 
 
"I don't want to hear your sob story. We already have enough of that on reality t.v." Nana looked up and glared at him. She had had enough of his sarcastic witty remarks. He was a heartless demon who couldn't let her do what she wanted, even if she pleaded. Whatever happened to her order to stop bothering her? Was he going to ignore that? 
 
"You don't get it at all! I need to go. I'm going to get there no matter what...even if I have to crawl on my hands and knees. And you can't stop me." She exclaimed with a pout. She pulled herself up off the couch and staggered towards the door, leaning against the wall. With a growl Kyuhyun walked over to her, and grabbed her arm tightly, preventing her from moving any further. She attempted to shrug him off, but due to lack of strength, she failed. 
 
"I don't have time for this, Kyuhyun. I studied all night last night, and failed my test because I was too tired to do anything. I've already failed all the teachers and Siwon oppa, and I'm not about to fail my team too. It's not fair. Just because I'm a total loser doesn't mean that I have to take them down with me." 
 
"You couldn't walk a mile even if you tried. You're sick, and you can't even walk properly. What good would it do if you did play the game? You'd only get in the way." He shot back. Her eyes suddenly lost that familiar glint of desperation, and she flopped against the wall, letting her body sink to the floor. He slowly took a seat beside her, and watched her with pity. 
 
She failed her exam only because she tried her best to avoid failing. Because she was trying so hard to please everyone, she ended up ding the exact opposite and harming herself. He felt a bit angry at this. Maybe if people stopped expecting things from her, then she wouldn't have to try so hard. Aish...this stupid girl thought everything could be achieved through hard work. Couldn't she just stop working so hard? 
 
"You're right. I'd just get in the way." She frowned, and turned to Kyuhyun. "But at the least I need to find my team a replacement. That's the least I can do." 
 
He nodded slowly. 
 
"But I don't really know another girl who is good at volleyball. Do you?" Kyuhyun bit his lip and glanced nervously towards the door, suddenly wanting to just leave. Darn it. He'd do anything for Nana in this instance, but this...this he really didn't want to do.He glanced back at Nana's pleading looks and cute pouts, and sighed. Fine. He had no choice. 
 
"I know one person." 
 
"Who?" She asked, excited. Her ears perked up. If she were a dog, her tail would be wagging a hundred times per minute. A tired sigh left his lips, and he reluctantly spoke. 
 
"Park JaeHwa."