JaeHwa And More Lies

To Steal His Heart

Hahaha. So here it is. More from the evil writer who likes teasing and annoying her readers. Muahahaha. But seriously, as I said before. Thanks for the 50 subscribers, and thank you to those who have recently subscribed too >.< It means a lot to me. I'm actually kind of angry that school is starting soon because I would love to just sit here and write this all day. If it were my job, I woudl love it, but sadly it isn't.

Hahaha. So, more JaeHwa. Boo...Ah, JaeHwa is an obnoxious little brat. I just want to slap her, btu sadly she's fictional and my wretched brain made her all up...whatever >.<

Anyway, Enjoy!~


"Oppa!" Park JaeHwa squeal, clinging to an annoyed Kyuhyun's arm. He attempted to wriggle free from her grasp, but failed. Perhaps it was because he was too tired to care. JaeHwa grinned up at the unwilling Kyuhyun, determined to prove to him just how amazing of a girl she really was. "You will watch my game, won't you?" He shrugged in reply and nodded. 
 
This time, she would prove just how amazing she really was. Park JaeHwa would sweep Kyuhyun off his feet. She could admit that their meeting a few weeks ago had gone...less well than she planned. After all, she was facing immense shock and anger from the sudden declaration of "Oh yeah, and here's my girlfriend." Oh, and then that kiss...that still made her blood boil. Just the thought of it angered her. The more she thought of it, the more she felt like doing whatever it takes to crush that annoying little fly-like girl into the ground... 
 
But, it would be best to suppress her angry emotions. She could tell from the dinner, that Kyuhyun cared deeply for his girlfriend. After all, he was extremely pissed off when she dumped the glass of water over Kim...Nana was it? If she made one more foul move, then she was done for. Instead, it would be best if she just proved how amazing she was and made him want her instead of the other way around. It'd also be a plus if she could gain Kim Nana's friendship. That way she'd be closer to both parties. 
 
As they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 
 
She squealed happily at the little scenario in her head. Kyuhyun would definitely be surprised by her awesome skills in volleyball that could most definitely beat that little brat's to the ground. 
 
With that, she happily stalked off to the locker room and changed. She stretched, getting herself ready to play, and greeted the other girls. They all piled outside the locker room, as the team captain turned towards the other girls. 
 
"As most of you have noticed, Kim Nana isn't here with us today. She apparently has gotten sick." EunAe, the team captain, stated. 
 
"Oh no!" A girl with short, obviously dyed, blond hair gasped, "We're going to die out there. We're seriously going to lose. How could she get sick at a time like this?" EunAe nudged the girl and frowned at her over-reaction. 
 
"We will not lose out there. We will all try our best, and we will all be winners whether the scores prove it or not." EunAe turned, and brought JaeHwa to the girls' attention. "This, here, is Park JaeHwa. She is a friend of Nana's who will be replacing her throughout the game. I trust that you know the rules and how to play." 
 
"Oh please. I've won the regional juniors state championship. I know what I'm doing." JaeHwa scoffed with a confident smirk settled on her features. Normally, EunAe would have been bothered by this overly arrogant attitude, but today, their team was desperate. For the sake of the girls that wanted to do well and win, she shut and dismissed the horrid behavior of a certain Park JaeHwa. 
 
The girls filed to the gymnasium, and readied themselves to start the game. Conveniently, JaeHwa was the first to serve the ball. She fiddled with it in her hands, smirking at how amazingly light it felt. Tossing it up a few times, she leaped in the air feeling as though her body was as light as a feather. Her fist pounded hard on the ball, sending it flying over the net, and into the ground. The other team of girls hadn't even had time to blink. 
 
"And that's how Park JaeHwa plays. She plays to win." The girl grinned to herself. 
 



Kyuhyun felt totally drained of energy after finally being able to escape JaeHwa. He felt like his ears would bleed after hearing tons of self-praises and rambling from the selfish girl. Did she ever stop talking about herself?  He sighed, letting his mind wander to other things because he sure as hell, did not want to think about JaeHwa anymore. Sure, she was good at volleyball, but it wasn't like she was the world's best player like she made herself out to be. Did she have no modesty, or what? 
 
He suddenly remembered Nana. He wondered aloud, whether she was still resting. Probably not. Knowing Nana, she was probably doing everything to prevent herself from resting just because she didn't want to do what he told her to. Aish...typical Nana. 
 
"Hello." He half-way jumped at the voice that interrupted his thoughts. He was about to shoot out some snappy comment about how rude and annoying it was to sneak up on people, but he stopped short as he caught sight of who had spoken to him. His eyes narrowed in annoyance. 
 
"What do you want?" He spat, making sure to be extra rude just to let the other be certain of his distaste. 
 
"I just came to see the game, but I noticed that Nana wasn't here today. Is she alright?" Siwon asked. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. 
 
"She's fine." He replied, in a cold way. He glared over at the other who hadn't seemed bothered at all. Was he blind? Couldn't he see how dangerously annoyed Kyuhyun was right now? He was acting as if they were friends or something. It was irritating. 
 
"I wanted to ask her a question, and I was wondering if you could relay the message to her." He continued, dismissing Kyuhyun's reaction. Kyuhyun's eyes widened and his mind reeled. Was Choi Siwon planning to confess to Nana or something? He mentally panicked at the thought. That couldn't happen. Never. No. He wouldn't let it happen. 
 
"You can't. Nana's my girlfriend. I-I kissed her." He blurted out in a random mesh of words that made up an awkward sentence. Siwon blinked at him, looking more confused than ever. 
 
"She told me that you weren't." He spoke. 
 
"Nana's shy." Kyuhyun replied, all too quickly. He felt his heart racing and his face flush at the words. Nana was going to be pissed, but there was nothing he could do about it. He wouldn't let her end up with Choi Siwon...the idea just bothered him. He couldn't shake the feeling that it was a bad idea...or maybe that's just how it felt to him. It didn't feel right. He didn't like Siwon, so Nana couldn't either. Although it sounded childish, he didn't care. 
 
"Well then." Siwon spoke, chuckling a bit at Kyuhyun's behavior, "Could you tell your girlfriend that I hope she did well on her exam, and that I'd appreciate it if she could call me later to tell me how she did." Kyuhyun blinked. For a few seconds he was utterly confused as to what just happened. He lied, so that Siwon wouldn't confess his feelings for Nana...his in-existent feelings. All he really wanted was to... 
 
Suddenly, another realization hit him. Nana was going to be beyond angry. He just wrecked any chance she had. But...she couldn't get angry if she doesn't know.