Date?

To Steal His Heart

Sorry for the crappy ending >.< I had a bit of writer's block at the end and couldn't come up with anything good, so it ended up . That's okay though...I'll try to think up something better for the next chapter >.< Sorry!~ Please enjoy the rest and excuse the ish ending. Oh, and btw...does anyone know a good reviewer? I know a really good one, but she got too many requests and closed her review requesting thingy, so now I wanted to know where I could get a good review done for this story. Does anyone have something they could suggest?


"Who are you, and what have you done with Nana?" Kyuhyun exclaimed, taking Nana by the shoulders and shaking her back and forth. She shut her eyes as she was quickly becoming incredibly dizzy from all the shaking. She placed her hands over his, attempting to pry them off of her shoulders. Her cheeks flushed as soon as she realized what she was doing, and she quickly retracted them. Instead, she gave him a hard shove. 
 
"Stop, you idiot! You're going to make me barf!" She cringed, blinking away her dizziness. Kyuhyun sighed in relief at her feisty attitude. 
 
"I must have been imagining things. You're still...you. That's good." He said, "For a second there, I thought that you called me-" 
 
"Oppa?" She blinked with a teasing smile. He grimaced as she spoke the word, and placed his hand over , muffling out the sound of her voice. 
 
"No more. It sounds disgusting coming out of your mouth. If you keep acting like this, you'll make me barf." He sighed, glancing cautiously at the girl who blinked up at him innocently. He scoffed. Yeah, she wasn't so innocent when she had that devilish smile like she finally had something against him.  
 
He felt his eyebrows furrow in annoyance at the thought of Kim Nana. This whole week, she'd been so unpredictable. It was confusing, it was vexing, it was...exciting. Not that she wasn't normally exciting. He absolutely loved teasing her and wondering what she'd say or what expression she'd wear, but ever since MiSun decided to give Nana that make-over it felt like everything had changed. Not that he cared much for the make-over either. That wasn't what excited him.  
 
The thing that excited him was the fact that he didn't have to be the one searching for Nana anymore. She searched for him, and anything with Nana involved, was bound to end up crazy. She did the most annoying, idiotic, stupid things, yet they'd always end up portrayed in a hilarious adorable way. Kim Nana was an interesting person, and throughout the week she'd gotten even more interesting. Through everything; her make-over, the sudden questioning, the "fake" girlfriend thing, and now this, he'd always been left on the edge, waiting for whatever was going to happen because it was always something. He started feeling anxious for what was to come next. 
 
"I have things to do, so can we get this done with?" He spoke, feeling a bit unnerved by her triumphant grin. She nodded her head, and clutched onto his arm. 
 
"Yup, oppa." He cringed and attempted to shake her off, but she wouldn't budge. He felt slightly annoyed as she batted her eyelashes at her. It was just so...not Nana-like. It was gross, and she was doing this on purpose. He sighed, deciding to just it up and go with it. If she wanted to act like a superficial Barbie-like girl just to annoy him, then just let her. She'll get tired of it soon enough. He led her to a small cafe, and quickly purchase her cake which she immediately started shoveling into . 
 
"You're a pig. Don't you have manners?" Nana pouted at this, puffing her cheeks out. Suddenly, she stopped glaring at him and instead grinned mischievously. 
 
"I'm sorry, oppa." She apologized with a grin. "I'll try to be more polite on our date." Kyuhyun's eyes widened. 
 
"Date? Who's putting these stupid idea into your head? This is not a date." He insisted, scooting as far away from her as he could manage. He suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. Did she really think that- 
 
"It's not a date, oppa? Then what is it?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly. He avoided looking at her, suddenly wanting to leave. He felt uncomfortable. Nana was acting stranger than weird, and it was...annoying. He figured she'd get tired of it, but she wasn't. Kyuhyun could see by the triumphant smile on her face that she was loving every moment of making him feel uncomfortable and weird. 
 
"It's not. It's just not. MiSun set you up to this, didn't she? You're way to stupid to think of doing something as irritating as this, on your own. It was MiSun, right?" She let out a high pitch giggle, which he cringed at, and ignored the fact that he had just called her stupid again, which she'd normally scream at him for. Instead, she leaned in closer to Kyuhyun and grinned. Now who was being the evil one? 
 
"What are you talking about, oppa? This is how I normally act, right?" He scoffed, and turned away. Well, if that's the way she wanted it, then he might as well play along. Surely, she'd get annoyed sooner or later. Why not just let it be sooner? 
 
He grabbed for her hand and interlocked his finger with hers. He grinned as he looked up to find a shocked expression across her face. She blinked a few times, and looked down at their hands, as if she wasn't able to understand what was happening. 
 
"Of course, Nana." He replied, grinning. She forced an incredibly fake looking smile her eyes darting around the room nervously, landing on anything except for him. He felt like laughing out loud. Now the tables had turned. It was him in control, not her...just like it'd always been. Suddenly, her eyes darted towards the glass display window, outside the cafe. Her eyes winded, and she quickly ripped her hand from his grasp. He stared back at her only to find her face flushed as she slumped as far down in her chair as she could, making herself seem as small and unnoticeable as she could. 
 
What was outside that made her panic so much? He swerved around in his chair, and glanced outside the window. A scowl fell upon his face as he found his answer. Choi Siwon. 
 
"Ssh." She put a finger to her lips, and winked as if she really thought he was going to play along with this. He gritted his teeth and glared up at her, although she took no notice of the extreme look of displeasure he wore. 
 
He wasn't sure why, but he suddenly felt angry. This always happened whenever it came to Choi Siwon, and in the past few days he had been noticing it a lot more. Whenever Siwon came into view, she'd immediately stop whatever she was doing, and focus all her attention on him, like she was in a trance. He hadn't it. It was annoying and it was...unfair. He didn't like Siwon stealing her attention away. It annoyed him just too much, yet there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.  
 
If he acted like it bothered him, Nana would only get angry. She disliked him enough as it was, so why push his limits? If she wanted to squeal over Siwon, she could...she should just do it on her own time because Kyuhyun didn't want to stick around and watch. 
 
"I have to go." He announced, before turning to leave. He walked a few feet away, and glanced back at her, as if expecting her to care. He half expected her to ask why he had to leave, or maybe to even follow him, but she didn't. She didn't because she was, once again, too focused on Siwon to even care.