Step Two Of Misun's Plan

To Steal His Heart

Hehehe! Two updates in one day >.< Yay!


Nana grabbed a towel from her bag and wiped the sweat off her forehead as soon as she entered the changing room. The team captain of the volleyball team, EunAe, smiled as she walked past Nana. 
 
"You did good out there." She praised, before turning away to get changed. Nana returned the kind gesture, and rushed to get changed. She mumbled some grouchy incomprehensible words, as she slipped her dress back on. She was feeling perfectly fine after her volleyball practice, until she had suddenly remembered MiSun's order. Apparently, MiSun had more to discuss with Nana about how to execute her plan.  
 
She specifically instructed that Nana was to report to her house right after practice, for some important instructions on how to win this so-called "game" and get payback on Kyuhyun. Honestly, Nana would have loved to get back at him, but she doubted this would ever work. Besides, it was stupid and embarrassing, and she already got enough of that in a day from Kyuhyun, himself. Apparently, MiSun wanted to discuss the "next step" in stealing Kyuhyun's heart. If MiSun wasn't being serious, Nana would've laughed so hard her stomach would hurt, but unfortunately, she was. 
 
With a sigh, she slung her bag over her shoulder and exited the changing room, just in time to catch the basketball team as always, coming back from their practice. Her gaze fell upon Choi Siwon as always, and she marveled at how someone could be that perfect. He was handsome, kind, mature, smart, and strong. He was everything a girl could ever want. She slumped against the wall behind her, clutching her bag to her heart. Her eyes never left Siwon, and she sighed happily.  
 
"How can someone be that amazing?" She sighed. Her eyes were glued to Siwon, mesmerized just by the way he walked. No, the way he breathed. The way he lived. She watched as he turned his head, and noticed her. Her eyes went wide and she blinked, feeling her cheeks heat up. She panicked, and held her bag up to her face, as if hiding behind it. She wasn't prepared for something like this. Even though she watched Siwon after her volleyball practice everyday, he'd never actually noticed her before. She was just that kind of girl; the one who never got noticed in that way.  
 
Nervously, she peeked out from behind the bag, only to find Siwon smiling a wide grin at her. She felt her heart skip a beat and her cheeks deepen in color. She felt like squealing, but held herself back and quickly composed herself. She already looked stupid in front of Choi Siwon due to Kyuhyun before, so she wasn't about to do it again. She quickly hid behind her bag again, and held her hand to her chest. It was beating amazingly rapidly, that it startled her. She felt as though she were about to melt. 
 
She, once again, peeked out from behind her bag, but found that he had already left. She slammed her bag against the ground and pouted. Why did she have to hide behind her bag? Even an extra second of having Siwon staring and smiling at her would've been heaven, but no...she just had to get nervous. 
 
"Choi Siwon?" A voice questioned. She swerved to meet the eyes of Kyuhyun, and frowned. Was he here to again, because he didn't get the chance this morning? He wore a frown on his face as he glared down at Nana. What was his problem? Did he have a bad day or something? She groaned, and slung her bag over her shoulder again, before turning to leave. 
 
"I really don't feel like dealing with you right no-" She started, only to get stopped by a tug on her ponytail, sending her falling backwards. It had become an everyday tradition for her to get her ponytail tugged on by this evil boy. She cursed herself for continuing to wear a ponytail, while rubbing her sore back. She glared up at Kyuhyun, who had the same sour look on his face. 
 
"Too bad. You have to." He spoke almost indifferently. He bit his lip, and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "W-what even happened to you?" Nana pouted and looked away from him. For some reason, she felt a bit anxious. She couldn't help but imagine "what if" Kyuhyun already figured out MiSun's plan? He'd until the day she died.  
 
Suddenly, she made a realization. If Kyuhyun were to ever find out about what MiSun was planning for her, then he'd forever hold it against her and use it to torment her. In that case, he could never find out. She'd have no choice but to go along with the plan and follow it through. If she didn't break his heart and make the teasing stop, then she'd live being made fun of for the rest of her life. The answer was obvious. But that didn't mean she knew what to do or how to make the plan work. 
 
"MiSun made me look like this. I'm still the same person underneath. Besides, why do you care?" 
 
"I don't." He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away, "Why do you keep looking at Choi Siwon that way?" 
 
"Why do you care?" She snapped back again. She really wasn't in the mood for his attitude. She had somewhere to be, and he was just wrecking her day, as he always did. 
 
"I don't." Kyuhyun repeated, crossing his arms. They both stood there in silence, until Nana decided that it was about time to go. MiSun was waiting for her, and she really had no reason to stay in this awkward situation with Kyuhyun. If he wanted to throw fits over nothing, then he could do it on his own time. 
 



"So then what happened?" MiSun questioned, leaning so close to Nana that she could feel the girl's minty breath on her skin. Nana leaned back with a disgusted look on her face. It was one thing to get excited, but MiSun was way too excited over this. Nothing really happened anyway. They just talked like they normally did. Just another bitter conversation. 
 
"I asked he why he wanted to know so badly, and he said that he didn't really care." She replied calmly, oblivious to what the other was thinking. She shrugged as it were no big deal, because to her, it wasn't. She honestly had no idea why the other was getting so excited. "Then I left because I thought you'd get mad if I came too late." 
 
"Aish! Why'd you have to leave? Do you even know what this means?" MiSun gasped dramatically. Nana rolled her eyes and laid back on the bed. 
 
"I have no idea what it means. Wasn't he just being nosy?" MiSun gawked at the response, and slapped Nana's arm, unsatisfied by the girl's unenthusiastic answer. 
 
"You, Nayan, are the most dense person I've ever met." She hissed. Nana pouted and stuck her tongue out at her friend. "It means that our plan is actually working!" She practically bounced up and down as she spoke, excited by the situation. 
 
"I don't know how you got that out of what I just said. Can we change the subject now? I came here for a reason, and I really need to go home so I can help my umma with dinner." MiSun rolled her eyes, and took out a notebook with a few words scribbled out on it. She handed the notebook to Nana, who looked over it confused. 
 
"Favorite color?" She read off skeptically. Her head rose to meet MiSun's amused expression with her own confused one. "Is this a questionnaire? We're best friends, so shouldn't you already know all these things?" An impatient sigh left MiSun's lips, and she slapped Nana's arm. Nana winced, and rubbed the spot that had just turned red. 
 
"No, silly. It's for Kyuhyun." She replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Nana's face scrunched up and she glared at the notebook as if it were just as evil as the person she'd be asking the question written on it to. 
 
"Why?" 
 
"Well, what do you know about Kyuhyun? You've known him for 13 years now." 
 
"Hmm...he's a demon from hell that's here to make my life miserable?" Nana joked, only to meet the expression of an un-amused MiSun. She gulped, and the smile on her face dropped at MiSun's warning glare. 
 
"That's right. You know nothing, Nana. That's why you're going to have to learn. The more you get to know him, the better. Now, I expect you to get this questionnaire filled out and report back to me within the next two days. Remember to get these answers in a casual way, so that you don't seem weird. The answers may come slowly, but if you study him well and talk to him a lot, you'll eventually get them all." 
 
Nana sighed, exasperated. This wasn't going to be easy. Her eyes surveyed the sheet, and suddenly it seemed like there were a hundred questions listed. 
 
"I'm really in for it. Why did I agree to this again?"