Cuddle

Krisho drabbles

a/n: I think all of my teeth are rotting out. Literally. This was so sweet and fluffy..

 

Drabble 09: Cuddle

Yi Fan loved it when Junmyeon touched him. He enjoyed the feeling of Junmyeon’s hands tapping against his arms, he enjoyed the warmth of Junmyeon’s fingers when they held hands, and he enjoyed the strength of Junmyeon’s arms when they hugged.

However, right now…

“Junmyeon, stop please.”

“Stop what?” Junmyeon stared at Yi Fan in utter confusion.

“Stop tapping your fingers on my stomach.”

“Oh, sorry.” Junmyeon contritely took his hands away from the edge of Yi Fan’s shirt. “Are my hands cold?”

“No, your fingers are fine.”

“Then why did you ask me to stop?”

“I’m trying to go over tomorrow’s schedule, and your tapping was distracting me,” Yi Fan muttered in embarrassment.

“Oh. My bad,” Junmyeon murmured as he pressed his head in to Yi Fan’s shoulder. “Is this ok?”

“It’s fine. Feeling cuddly?”

“Yeah.” Junmyeon closed his eyes and sighed as his face soaked up the heat emanating from his boyfriend’s shoulder.

At last, fifteen minutes later, Yi Fan finally locked his phone and set it aside. “Alright, I’m done.”

Junmyeon let out a joyful noise and reached out and wrapped his arms around him while Yi Fan chuckled and began Junmyeon’s hair.

“Sorry about distracting you earlier.”

“It’s fine, it doesn’t matter that much.”

“…Although to be honest, I didn’t think it would affect you that much.”

Yi Fan rolled his eyes and leaned down to pull Junmyeon in to a passionate kiss. “Every time you touch me, it feels like that.”

Junmyeon would be lying if he said that he didn’t feel a little flattered, but he couldn’t help but tease Yi Fan. “Really? Wow. It almost makes me wonder how you’ll react when we have .”

“It almost makes you wonder?” Yi Fan . “You aren’t dying of curiosity?”

Junmyeon burst out laughing. “You’re an idiot.”

Yi Fan smiled down at him and pulled him closer. “I love you.”

Junmyeon smiled and snuggled deeper in to Yi Fan’s arms. “I love you too.”

a/n: Thank you to all of my lovely subscribers and commentors. 91 unique subs, and in less than two weeks!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE! Also, in regards to "A Wolf and a Beauty"--the update will occur some time next week, but right now since i have a lot of exams this weekend, so I am only writing drabbles, which take less time than "A Wolf and a Beauty". Anyways, please comment below and let me know how many cavities you got from this drable~~