Under the Table

Krisho drabbles

Drabble 44: Under the Table

Chanyeol passed Sehun the rice and Junmyeon laughed at the pair. He unconsciously began to rub Kris’s arm as he began talking again, a big smile on his face.

Kris smiled when he felt Suho’s soothing fingertips rubbing into the tense muscles on his arm. Eventually, he wrapped his hand around Suho’s fingers to stop him from moving, and Suho glanced at him in surprise.

Kris squeezed their fingers together, and Suho smiled at him uncertainly before sitting back in his chair, his shoulders angled towards Kris. Kris sat back and did the same, content to watch their younger bandmates eat together.

Kris began to run his thumb over the top of Suho’s hand, trying to return the favor and relax his fingers.

Suho raised an eyebrow at him, almost as if to say Why did you make me stop massaging your arm if you’re just going to undo all of my work?

Kris leaned over. “Just returning the favor,” he whispered.

Suho scoffed and turned his face to the side, a light blush dusting his cheek bones, pouting when Lay started laughing at the two of them.

a/n: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the cuteness ^_^

Also I know there was a lot of krisho at GDA! But um, I still haven't watched the GDA exo cut (lmao I'm sorry) so I don't think i will be writing about those moments even though I have seen pictures etc, but I haven't found any english subs for the GDA videos yet, and I don't have the time to watch the entire thing. So I'm very sorry about that  :( although there is a backstage video which i might write about. But we'll see...so yeah, sorry for kind of ignoring that event.

Anyways I hope you guys like this very short chapter! Please comment, subscribe, upvote if you liked it and check out my other stories too! Also feel free to leave requests in the comments below :) Don't be shy!