Pepero Day!

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Hey everyone! I know this is a day late, but I actually didn't know Pepero Day existed until yesterday...so here is my late pepero day gift for all my lovely readers, commentors, and subscribers!

 

Drabble 16: Pepero Day!

Yi Fan raised an eyebrow when Junmyeon quietly slipped back into their hotel room. “So that’s where my jacket went.”

Junmyeon shrugged the coat off and hung it on the back of a chair. “Sorry.” The apology was completely ruined by the sly grin tugging at the corner of his lips.

Yi Fan just shook his head. “What did you have to go out for?”

“I needed to talk to manager-hyung,” Junmyeon shrugged. “Oh yeah—also…”

Yi Fan blinked when a shiny plastic package hit him square in the face. “Ow.

Junmyeon just snickered at him. “Happy pepero day!”

“Pepero day…”

“Well, it was yesterday, but since we were so busy, I forgot to give you some.” Junmyeon walked over to Yi Fan and bent down to pick up the packet of pepero from where it had slid off of Yi Fan’s face.

“Well, you did better than me. I’d completely forgotten about it,” Yi Fan admitted as he reached out and took the packet out of Junmyeon’s hands. He tore open the crinkly plastic and handed Junmyeon a stick of the sweet snack.

Grinning, they tapped their sticks of pepero against each other before taking a bite.

“Ah…it’s been a while since I’ve had pepero. I’d forgotten how good it is.” Yi Fan closed his eyes in bliss, only to open them in surprise when Junmyeon plopped down on his lap, wrapped his arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

They stayed like that, completely wrapped up in each other, until a knock on the door jolted them back into reality.

Junmyeon flinched and completely fell off of Yi Fan’s lap.

“Oh my god! Junmyeon, are you ok?” Yi Fan panicked at the sight of tears forming in the corners of Junmyeon’s eyes.

Junmyeon hastily blinked the tears away and tried to laugh it off. “Ahaha! No, I’m fine…I was just startled, I guess.”

The person knocked at the door more insistently, and Yi Fan got up from the chair. “Coming!” He turned back to his boyfriend who was picking himself up off of the floor. “Junmyeon…”

Junmyeon shook his head. “Go get the door, Yi Fan. I’m going to go wash my face in the bathroom.”

Yi Fan reached out and grabbed Junmyeon’s wrist before he could go. “Junmyeon. Look at me.”

Junmyeon gave him a steady stare. “What?”

“Someday, we’ll find a way to be together. I promise you.”

Junmyeon blinked in surprise, and then his bottom lip started trembling. “God damn it, Yi Fan.”

“Yi Fan-ah! Junmyeon-ah!”

Junmyeon stood on his toes and kissed Yi Fan’s cheek before breaking away to go wash his face. Yi Fan sighed and strode over towards the door to open it for their manager. “What?”

Their manager looked taken aback at Yi Fan’s abruptness. “Are you two almost ready? We leave for the airport in fifteen minutes.”

“Yeah, we’re almost done. We’re just packing up now.”

“Good. I’ll come get you when it’s time.”

“Right. Thanks.”

Yi Fan sighed and leaned against the back of the door with his eyes closed.

“Yi Fan?”

He flinched and then moved away from the door. “Did you finish washing your face?”

“Yeah.” Junmyeon walked over and clung on to Yi Fan’s arm. “Sorry about that…”

“It’s fine. It’s something we needed to remind ourselves of,” Yi Fan muttered bitterly.

“It’ll be strange, going back to the other members after two days of just us being together.”

“But it was worth it, right?” Yi Fan looked down at Junmyeon pleadingly.

“Of course it was,” Junmyeon said soothingly. “Any time spent with you is all worth it, Yi Fan.”

“Are you certain?” Unspoken questions hung in the air between them.

“I’m certain.” Junmyeon began rubbing Yi Fan’s back in an attempt to calm him down a little. “I’m certain, Yi Fan.”

Yi Fan just swallowed back the lump in his throat and began folding the coat so that he could pack it away in his suitcase.

a/n: I know, a bit of a sadder one, I'm sorry. I hope everyone could still enjoy it though!

Also, I hope everyone partook in the entire Krisho Europe trip! Their appearance at the Super Junior concert in London (and the five million photos that came out of that) was adorable, and so was their presence at the MTVEMAs. Even though they lost, they'll have other chances though...fighting for exo! Please continue to lend them their support for other award ceremonies that are occuring this week (like the melon awards and others...visit exochocolate on livejournal to find out more!)

Also, the information regarding Junmyeon borrowing Yi Fan's jacket was taken from a fan account posted on yeahkrisho on tumblr.