Massage

Krisho drabbles

Gif set from: http://yeahkrisho.tumblr.com/post/71627198182/kris-massaging-suhos-neck

Drabble 38: Massage

“Have you seen Junmyeon?”

“He was sitting down over there,” Jonging gestured vaguely towards a group of chairs.

“Thanks.” Yifan strolled over towards the desks, and was slightly surprised to see Junmyeon sitting down on the ground. “Junmyeon-ah?”

“Yifan!” Junmyeon flinched, and then smiled up at him. “What is it?”

“Just waiting for my turn in the photo shoot.”

“I’m waiting too.” Junmyeon patted the spot on the floor next to him. “Do you want to sit down?”

“No, we’ll be up soon.” Yifan instead simply stood by Junmyeon’s side.

“Hm.” Junmyeon lifted his hand from the ground to rub at his neck. Yifan raised an eyebrow when he saw Junmyeon wince in pain.

“What’s the matter?”

“My neck hurts.”

“Here.” Yifan swatted Junmyeon’s hand away and bent down so that he could massage the back of his neck. “Is your neck stiff from performing at the Christmas concerts?”

Junmyeon hummed in response, and Yifan frowned. “You know better than that, don’t you? Why didn’t you put something on it sooner?”

“I forgot,” Junmyeon mumbled. “That feels really good.”

“Hm.” Yifan rubbed his fingers in to the tense muscles at the base of Junmyeon’s neck for a few minutes until Jongin came running over to them. “It’s your guys turn to go on set now!”

“Thanks, Jongin-ah.” Junmyeon smiled and pushed himself off the ground. “Thanks for the massage, Yifan.”

Yifan just smiled and started walking back to the set, his hands in his pockets while he stared straight ahead. “No problem.” He looked over to see that Junmyeon’s face was less tense than it had been, and that the corners of his lips were quirked upwards in a small smile.

“Does your neck feel better now?”

“It does, thank you.” Junmyeon reached out and grabbed Yifan’s fingers, squeezing them tightly.

Their conversation was interrupted when a stylist came over and tugged Yifan away. “Yifan-ssi, you’re on this set. Junmyeon-ssi, you’ll be with Chanyeol-ssi.”

“I see. Thank you very much!”

The two boys parted ways to continue their work at the photo shoot.

a/n: Happy new year everyone! (I know it's not New Years for a couple days but I dunno if I'll have a chance to post another chapter before then.) My new years gift to all my lovely subbies~ Thank you so much to everyone for being so kind and welcoming to me on this site, and i thank everyone for reading this cute series and subscribing and commenting and for just being wonderful!