Sweaters II

Krisho drabbles

Drabble 33: Sweaters II

Junmyeon stretched his arms up into the air and sighed in relief when his spine popped. He blinked in surprise when someone batted his hands slightly, and he dropped his arms and pivoted to face the intruder. “Yi Fan?”

“Hey.”

Junmyeon blinked. “Hey?” Yi Fan had an annoyed look on his face, and Junmyeon wasn’t sure why. Then again, they were on schedule, so everyone was a bit grumpy…Junmyeon began to panic as he stared back at Yi Fan, trying to think if he had neglected any aspects of their schedule. “Uh…”

“Didn’t I tell you that this had to stop?”

Junmyeon blinked when something soft and red hit him square in the face. “…This again?”

Yi Fan raised his eyebrows expectantly.

Junmyeon groaned. “Jongdae and I share a luggage bag! I can’t control what clothes of mine he chooses to borrow. And he likes that sweater.”

Yi Fan growled low in his throat. “Junmyeon…”

“Yi Fan hyung!” Jongdae came barreling into the room and crashed into the taller man. “Ow.”

Junmyeon smiled slightly, and shook his head at the pair. “What is it, Jongdae-ah?”

“We’re going to watch a movie! Hyungs should come join us.” Jongdae flashed a smile at the pair of them and left the room, leaving Yi Fan standing in a daze.

“…He’s so cute…”

Junmyeon sighed sympathetically. “See why I can’t resist?”

a/n: Lol. Totally inspired by Chen wearing Suho's sweater at their Mnet Wide schedule! (or is it the other way around now? or do they just own identical sweaters? But either way I saw the stage and thought back to chapter 31 ahaha.)

If you guys haven't seen their live performance of "Christmas Day" go watch it! They improved greatly in their second performance of it on Wide, so I recommend watching that particular version. There also some krisho moments in the choreography...

Krisho moments are picking up, especially with some touchy-feely moments and adorableness on ep. 4 on Exo's Showtime! I will get to writing drabbles based on those moments, but since it's the holiday season and my extended family is coming over this weekend, so updates will probably be a bit slow. I have my last day of finals tomorrow *sobs* so I should go study now...thanks for reading! as usual, feel free to leave suggestions down in the comments below; also, upvote and subscribe if you enjoy :)