Sharing

Krisho drabbles

Drabble 22: Sharing

Suho raised an eyebrow. “Tao?”

“Hyung?” Tao turned around in his seat and smiled brightly at Suho.

Suho smiled back. “That ring on your finger is nice.”

Kris showed no reaction in the seat beside him when Tao grinned and twisted a ring with blue stones and silver beads around it on his hand. “Yeah, it is! It’s actually Kris-ge’s.”

Suho nodded slowly. “I see.” He turned towards Kris. “You have good taste.”

He felt vindicated when he saw a flash of guilt flit across Kris’s eyes.

XXX

Suho sighed and closed his eyes as he leaned his head against the headrest of his seat in the van. He was sitting in the back next to Chen while Kris and Tao were sitting up in front of them. Tao, being the adorable, needy teenager that he was, was clinging onto Kris’s arm while cuddling against his shoulder.

It was driving Suho insane. Every once in a while, Kris would cautiously glance back at him and send him a reassuring look as if to say you’re the only one for me, but Suho wasn’t buying it. The earlier incident with Tao wearing Kris’s couple ring still had him feeling grumpy and irritated.

Suho pondered on what to do with his jealousy. He could retaliate and make Kris feel the same way; it didn’t take much for Kris to get jealous. All he would have to do was fall asleep on Chen’s shoulder, and he knew that would Kris would get annoyed.

But he wanted something more than that. This was more than simple jealousy and envy; Suho honestly felt a little hurt that Kris seemed to disregard their couple rings that they’d worn in Amsterdam together. For Suho, it had been the first time he’d worn couple rings with a lover, and his was still placed carefully in safekeeping back in their home in South Korea. On the other hand, it seemed that Kris didn’t really see their rings as significant if he was willing to loan it out to Tao.

That thought brought another wave of insecurity. Did that mean that Kris hadn’t actually meant the ring to be like a couple ring when he’d placed it on Suho’s pinkie? Had he been wandering around in stupidly happy delusion for the last couple of weeks?

Suho growled slightly under his breath. He hated feeling insecure. Kris was so going to pay for this.

Chen reached over and patted his thigh. “Hyung? Are you alright? You’re growling.”

“Ah. Whoops.” Suho brushed some hair out of his eyes in embarrassment. “Sorry.”

Chen just gave him a reassuring pat on the thigh before withdrawing back to his side of the seat.

Suho pursed his lips and stared off into the distance, pointedly not looking at Kris for the rest of the car ride.

XXX

“Junmyeon…”

“Yi Fan?” Junmyeon blinked in surprise. “What are you doing here? I thought I was sharing with Lay.”

“Lay switched with me, he wanted to sleep with Tao tonight.”

“Hm.” Junmyeon folded his arms.

“Junnie, why are you mad at me?” Kris shut the hotel room door behind him and sat down by his lover on the bed.

He yelped in surprise when Junmyeon reached up and pulled him into a harsh kiss. He winced when Junmyeon bit down hard on his lip and pulled himself away. He wiped at his lips with the back of his hand and frowned down at the younger boy, waiting for an explanation.

Finally, Junmyeon gave in to his intense stare. “Tao!”

“What about him?”

“Just…everything.” Instinctively, Junmyeon began twisting his fingers together, and it suddenly hit Kris.

“You’re upset about the ring, aren’t you?”

“I think I have a right to be,” Junmyeon frowned, even though he was slightly relieved that Yi Fan had picked up on his thoughts so quickly. “Did it really mean so little to you that you could just go and hand it over to someone else to wear?”

“He just saw me holding it in our hotel room last night and asked if he could borrow it. I didn’t want to say no…”

“Why not? Why didn’t you just wear it yourself, for the matter?”

Kris remained silent, and Junmyeon felt his aggravation rising. “So it really meant nothing to you, Yi Fan? Did I just misunderstand everything when you gave it to me?”

“It’s because when I wear the ring, I want you to be wearing it also,” Kris blurted out. “Every single time. I don’t want to wear it on my own, ever.”

Junmyeon stared at him, his mouth slightly open, and Yi Fan flushed. “I know it sounds stupid,” he muttered. “But I didn’t think it would hurt you that much if I let Tao borrow the ring. I’m sorry Junnie, I shouldn’t have let him wear it.”

Junmyeon let out a heavy sigh. “I’m…I’m not that mad at you.”

Yi Fan perked up. “Really?”

Junmyeon grinned evilly. “But I’m still jealous!”

Yi Fan bit his lip anxiously; he didn’t like having Junmyeon annoyed with him. “What can I do to make it up you?”

Junmyeon leaned forward and gently began kissing Yi Fan again, his tongue come out to soothe the angry red mark on Yi Fan’s lips. “I can think of a few things…”

Yi Fan rolled his eyes, but allowed Junmyeon to heaten up the kiss as they leaned back on their bed.

It was a good thing they didn’t have any schedules for tomorrow.

a/n: Ahaha jealous Suho. Also, I switched the names around halfway through because the first half is when they're out in public and on the stage, but the second half is when they're being familiar with each other and speaking with their 'normal' names. I apologize to the requester-I know you said no taoris, but the fact that Tao was wearing Kris's ring at the melon awards has been nagging at me for a while, so this popped out. I hope everyone enjoyed, and thanks to all of my fantastic subscribers, commentors, and readers! As always, feel free to leave suggestions in the comments :) Have a great weekend everyone!