Drama Shoot

Krisho drabbles

a.n Thanks to all of my lovely subscribers and commentors! I enjoy reading your comments about the story :)

A link to the youtube video of the EXO drama from the melon awards: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/723163

After watching it, I laughed so hard that I cried. Then i cooed over how cute the boys were! :)

 

Drabble 19: Drama Shoot

“This may or may not be the stupidest thing we’ve ever done,” Suho grumbled under his breath.

“I have to agree with you on that one,” Kris murmured as he glanced over Suho’s shoulder at the schedule he was holding in his hands. “At least Kai has to do most of the work though. I don’t know if I could’ve gotten through the car scene without laughing…”

Suho snickered as he remembered all eleven of the members bursting into laughter from a safe distance as Kai was shooting the scene where he had to save the heroine from a careening car. Afterwards, Kai had jogged back over to them, red in the face and practically drowning in embarrassment. “I wonder if he’s ever actually read Twilight.”

“I doubt it. Have you? You’re the group’s bookworm after all.”

“I haven’t. I read good books. You know there’s a problem if you are mentally editing out all kinds of grammatical and structural mistakes by the time you’ve finished the first page in an entirely different language than that of the original publication.”

“So you read the first page?”

“Some of my old classmates wanted me to read it.”

“Ha!”

Suho set down the papers in his hand and stretched, yawning. “I’m so bored.

“Why?”

“All I have to do is look vaguely concerned about something most of the time. It isn’t much of a stretch, and there’s nothing else to do while we’re on set.”

Kris smiled and ruffled Suho’s hair lightly. “Yeah, well I’m not doing much in this video either.” He looked up just in time to see someone ducking behind a bush near their location, and he scowled when he caught a glimpse of long brown hair fluttering in the wind.

“We can be bored together.” Suho brought a hand up to his mouth to cover another yawn. He flinched in surprise when Kris suddenly put an arm around his waist and pulled him close to his side. “What?”

“Nothing. Can’t I just hold you?” Kris looked down at him innocently.

Suho blinked, and then glanced around. He didn’t see anyone nearby, but… “It was just so sudden. Is everything alright?”

“Everything’s fine.” Kris leaned down and brushed a kiss against Suho’s forehead. “We should probably get back.”

“Yeah.” Suho frowned in confusion; why was Kris acting so strange? “Let’s go.”

When they reached the set, Kris sent Kim Yoonhye a cool look before walking over to sit at a desk with Lay.

He cheered inwardly when she failed to hide her look of disappointment when once more, she cast her eyes longingly at Suho.

Suho is mine.

a/n: So I don't know if this made sense to y'all, but basically Ms. Yoonhye (the actress in the drama) liked Suho and was following him around, but then Kris "growled" and let her know that Junmyeon was already taken ;) I hope you enjoyed, please let me know what you thought of this drabble, and thanks for reading!