Switch

Krisho drabbles

a/n: based on some airport photos of kris and suho ^^ I feel like Suho was dressed a little more formal than usual but maybe that's just me.

Also, HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! I have a twitter now!! You can find me at Zinnia @krishoislove. Come find me on twitter and we can talk and spazz together :)

BdL1PlSCIAEG26j.jpg:large

Drabble 40: Switch

Junmyeon groaned and stuck his hand out to search for his phone. Across the room, Sehun buried his head under his pillow and let out a muffled complaint.

Junmyeon finally found the infernal device and tapped the screen to turn his alarm off. Sighing, he sat up in bed and rubbed at his eyes. He got out from under the sheets and slipped on a pair of socks before padding into the bathroom; he glanced at the mirror and shuddered in distaste. He was definitely going to need sunglasses today; his eyes were puffy and red with dark bruises beneath them. They’d been up late, practicing for the awards event in Taipei, and then he’d spent another hour going over their schedule with the managers.

He leaned down and splashed his face with water before drying off and going around to call the other members. Eventually, Sehun got up to leave the room and Junmyeon fumbled around in his closet. He grabbed the first shirt he could find and put his arms through. He pulled the t-shirt over his head, and then blinked in confusion.

Why is this shirt so…long? He went over to the mirror, and then turned beet red. He hastily took the shirt off and put it back in his closet, his heart beating hard in his chest. He went back to his closet and grabbed a blue button-up shirt, trying to steady his hands.

After he finished dressing, he pulled on his thick jacket before walking down the hall and knocking on another room. “Yifan?”

“Come in!”

Junmyeon opened the door and sighed in exasperation. “Are you still getting dressed?”

“I’m looking for a shirt.” Yifan scowled as he started riffling through his clothing.

“Speaking of shirts, this is yours.” Junmyeon threw the soft white t-shirt at Yifan’s back before wandering over to sit on the bed. “What was that doing in my closet, if I may ask?”

Yifan turned around and picked up the shirt. “Hey! This is that shirt I was looking for!” He pulled it over his head and patted out the wrinkles. “And I don’t know how it got there, Junmyeon.”

Junmyeon made a face and kicked his heels against the bedside while Kris slid his arms into his coat. “Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.” Kris leaned down to kiss his forehead, and then pulled him off the bed. “Come on, we’re going to be the last two at the car.”

“Ok.” Junmyeon swung their hands childishly as they exited the dorms and began walking down the stairs towards the parking lot. Just before they stepped outside, Junmyeon quickly settled his sunglasses over the bridge of his nose.

Kris snickered. “Secret Agent Kim.”

Junmyeon smiled. “Put on your glasses and let’s go Kris.”

“Mmhm.” They stepped out into the light, and Kris put his hand on Junmyeon’s back to steady him when he tripped over a crack in the pavement.

“And the bodyguard of the year award goes to…Kris Wu!” Jongdae snickered when Junmyeon and Yifan climbed into the van. “Honestly. You guys are disgusting.”

He was answered by two snores as the leaders promptly fell asleep on each other’s shoulders the moment they sat down.

a/n: All the bbs looked super sleepy when they got on to the airplane. I hope you enjoyed, comment subscribe and upvote if you liked! As always, feel free to leave a prompt in the comments bellow :) Also I will be starting an au drabble series in the next two weeks, so stay tuned for that as well! The foreword is already up so please stop by and take a look!