Rings

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Hey everyone! This is a drabble about the couple ring that krisho shared at the SuperJunior concert in London that they attended together! Also, the initial setting for the drabble is on their flight from Incheon to London. Also, I'm really sure that the picture of Kris is from the Youtube music awards because he had his hair styled like that...please correct me if I'm wrong, though!

 tumblr_mw1eqp1JZX1rbowoyo1_500.jpg

Drabble 18: Rings

Junmyeon reached over and grabbed Yi Fan’s hand, absent-mindedly playing with fingers.

Yi Fan raised an eyebrow when he felt Junmyeon stop moving. “What is it?”

“Did you wear this ring to the YouTube annual music awards?”

Yi Fan blinked. “Yeah, I did. How did you remember?”

Junmyeon gave him a small smile and went back to playing with Yi Fan’s fingers. “I just remembered seeing it flash in the light while you were running out the door that day.” He lifted Yi Fan’s hand in the air for a moment before setting it down. “The stones are such a pretty shade of blue.”

Yi Fan shrugged and looked away, his fingers tingling as Junmyeon continued to gently run their fingers together. “Hm.” He brought his other hand to self-consciously tuck his hair behind his ears.

A flash of blue drew Junmyeon’s eyes to Yi Fan’s other hand. “Ah…you have two of them?”

“They came in a set of two.”

“I see.” Junmyeon snuggled into Yi Fan’s side. “God, I hate how airplane seats are always so cramped.”

“You don’t even have to fold yourself up as much as I do, what are you complaining about?” Yi Fan joked.

“Yes, well we’re at least we’re sitting next to each other…this way I can sprawl out however I like.” Junmyeon smiled cheekily up at Yi Fan, and laughed at the other’s half-annoyed half-amused expression.

Later, when Junmyeon had fallen asleep, Yi Fan slipped one of the rings off of his fingers and slid it down on to Junmyeon’s pinky. He liked the way that the light-blue stones contrasted with Junmyeon’s pale skin.

When the plane landed with a jolt and Junmyeon woke up, he was surprised to find Yi Fan’s hand wrapped around his. He was fairly sure that he’d let go before falling asleep, but then again, maybe he hadn’t…

He didn’t notice the ring on his pinky until they began boarding off of the plane, and Junmyeon rubbed his hands together when a cold blast of air greeted them as they stepped into the airport. He glanced down at his hands in surprise, and then up at Yi Fan’s face.

“Yi Fan…”

“What?” Yi Fan looked down at him, and Junmyeon suddenly realized that he didn’t have anything to say.

Instead, he brushed their fingers together lightly and smiled when their matching rings knocked against each other. “Never mind.”

Yi Fan smiled down at him knowingly but didn’t say anything else about it.

They didn’t take their rings off until after attending the Super Junior concert together. Junmyeon tried to hand the ring back to Yi Fan, but Yi Fan declined.

“You keep it. It looks good on your hand.”

Junmyeon gave him a quiet half-smile at the compliment. “Alright. Thanks.”

“No problem.” Yi Fan smiled at Junmyeon as he crouched down by their shared suitcase to pull out his sleeping clothes.

Junmyeon carefully tucked the ring away inside the pocket of his jacket; it might be a while before he chose to wear that ring again, but he knew that when he did, he would also remember the fond look on Yi Fan’s face when he’d brushed their fingers together at the airport.

a/n: I died when I saw this on the internet. It was too cute! They did indeed wear matching blue rings and pictures pointing out the fact are all over tumblr and the internet :) I hope everyone enjoyed...also, in this story, this person compiled a ton of krisho pictures and fan accounts regarding the krisho (honeymoon) to London, so please check it out at this link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/427079/facts-and-moments-of-the-leader-couple-krisho-exo-kris-suho-krisho

Thanks to all my lovely commentors and subscribers! You guys are the best *hugs* As always, feel free to leave comments with prompts or critiques or whatever it is you want to say! :)