Bride

Krisho drabbles

40749312372511e3852322000a9e288c_5.jpg

a/n: Another relatively short drabble, and it's fluffy as frick! Enjoy everyone :) Also thank you to all of my lovely subscribers and commentors!! Your support and comments make my day~

Drabble 05: Bride

Junmyeon stared at the blankly at the white screen in front of him while he waited for the photographer to finish setting up the scene. Sometimes, throughout the day, he’d felt as if he was in an insane asylum because of the white walls, and the crazy antics from his bandmates.

He jolted when an assistant timidly tapped his shoulder and told him that the set was prepared. He smiled, and shifted his arms so that rather than holding the bouquet of flowers in front of him, he simply held the flowers in one hand by his side. He turned his gaze towards the photographer and began following his instructions, not even thinking about the incident…

Until much later, when he saw the “behind the scenes” video. About halfway through, there he was, just holding a bunch of flowers in front of his body, but…Junmyeon frowned as he tried to remember. There hadn’t been any pictures like that from the shoot, had there?

He yelped in surprise when someone put their chin on his shoulder from behind. “Yi Fan!”

Yi Fan ignored the reprimand and stole Junmyeon’s phone from his hand. “Is this from the video for the photo shoot?”

“Y-yeah…”

Yi Fan studied the phone screen for a moment before handing the device back to his boyfriend. “That’s how I would want you to look on our wedding day,” he said with conviction. “I mean, obviously, I wouldn’t want you looking that spacy at such an important event, but still…”

Junmyeon’s face turned bright red. “I hate you.”

Yi Fan just laughed and kissed his cheek. “Love you too.”

a/n: Wahaha, evil Yi Fan, teasing his boyfriend. But this was the general reaction of the internet (that Junmyeon looks like a bride) so I thought it might be good inspiration for a drabble :)