Sweater

Krisho drabbles

Drabble 31: Sweaters

Yi Fan threw the door open to Junmyeon’s room and stormed inside angrily. Junmyeon blinked when something soft hit his face as the door slammed shut, and Yi Fan stomped over to his bedside.

“Seriously, this has got to stop.”

Junmyeon blinked down at the red and white Christmas sweater lying in his lap. “What?”

“Don’t play coy with me,” Yi Fan growled. “You know what.”

Junmyeon frowned and tried to figure out what Kris was talking about. This was his sweater, yes…and…

Oh. “You’re mad that I let Jongdae wear this? Are you still jealous from the MAMA awards?” Junmyeon asked in exasperation. “We all share clothes and jewelry, I don’t understand why this is such a big deal for you.”

“I don’t like it,” Kris said flatly. “He has his own knit sweaters. I don’t want you loaning your clothes out to him anymore.”

Junmyeon scoffed. “Please. It isn’t as if I borrow your clothes, or as if Tao and Luhan borrow your jewelry at all, you know.”

“That’s my point! You borrow my clothes, like my jacket, or a shirt, or our couple ring. Tao is just a little kid, I’m not going to say no to him. And Luhan took that earring without asking me.”

“And what if Jongdae is like a little kid to me too?” Suho fired back. “I’m not going to say no to him if he wants to borrow my sweater.”

“But I know that that’s not the way you feel about and treat Jongdae,” Yi Fan insisted. “That’s why I want you to stop.”

“So you are still jealous about that hug at MAMA,” Junmyeon said in disbelief. “Honestly, Yi Fan, I thought you were better than that. If Jongdae wants to borrow my sweaters, then he can.”

“Junmyeon.”

“Yi Fan.”

They glared at each other in silence for a few minutes before Junmyeon huffed and began folding the sweater in his lap. “Fine. I won’t let Jongdae borrow any of my clothes anymore, alright?”

Junmyeon clenched his fingers in the sweater when he saw Yi Fan’s smug smirk, but allowed his boyfriend to have the last word. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to last long against Yi Fan’s nagging anyways…and even if Yi Fan was being absolutely infuriating, Junmyeon couldn’t deny that he did feel slightly flattered at the possessive attention Yi Fan was showing him.

a/n: I saw Chen wearing Suho's Christmas sweater on Oven Radio, and I thought about how Yi Fan might react to that ;) Hope y'all enjoyed!