Rich

Krisho drabbles

a/n: based on ep. 6 of Exo's Showtime.

Drabble 39: Rich

Junmyeon sighed as he stared up at the ceiling. He knew that Kris got grumpy whenever he was hungry, but honestly, couldn’t he put a good face on and play the game with the rest of the members?

Junmyeon whined as Kris reached out his chopsticks to take the meat. “Kris, you can’t eat the meat yet.”

Kris looked over at him in annoyance. “Aren’t you rich? I’ll buy you meat.”

Junmyeon stared down at his shoes as an awkward silence descended across the table.

Kris should know that money was a sensitive topic for Junmyeon. Ever since he’d revealed that his parents were rich, that was all anyone seemed to see in him. Junmyeon sighed and his side to face Tao’s back. Where is he anyways? Everyone else is already in bed.

Finally, he heard the door open, close, and then someone sliding underneath the blankets on the floor next to him. Junmyeon stiffened when he felt Kris pushing his face into his neck.

They couldn’t talk here, not with the others in the room. However, when Kris whispered a faint apology into his ear and then rolled away, Junmyeon understood. He his side so that he was facing Kris and grabbed his hand, squeezing his fingers tightly.

They couldn’t talk here. Not here, where the members were all shifting in on the floor, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in (except for Tao. Tao had gone out like a light the moment his body hit the floor.) And anyways, it had been a long day for everyone; it was best to simply forgive and move on. Junmyeon withdrew his fingers and tucked his hands under his pillow, closing his eyes as he tried to fall asleep.

He smiled slightly when Kris moved in closer and pulled one of his hands out from beneath his pillow. They both fell asleep like that, huddled close together and holding hands.

a/n: Personally, I also get really annoyed when people are like "the only thing about Suho is his money". There is a lot more to this angel than that!

Also I hope everyone had a good holiday season with their loved ones! Happy new year, and let's all hope that EXO stays healthy and successful, and I hope that all of you dear, dear readers stay happy and healthy this year as well!