Slip of the Hand

Krisho drabbles

http://yeahkrisho.tumblr.com/post/74535639558/krisho-skt-bts-kris-and-chanyeol-spanking

Drabble 48: Slip of the Hand

They were filming for a cute SKT skit, when Suho sighed quietly. Last time, Kris had gotten spanked by the other members, so apparently it was his turn? Honestly, Suho didn't mind that much because they were all so close, but it did feel a little bit awkward. Especially with Kris giving poor Chanyeol glares the entire time.

They finally got the cameras rolling, and Suho squeaked in surprise when he felt a second hand slide firmly along his twice before drawing away. Chanyeol laughed at him, thinking he was startled because of him, but Suho sent a slight glare at Kris before turning away.

They ended up taking multiple shots of that part of the video, and Suho could practically feel the heat of Kris's glare. Eventually, he got irritated to the point where, at the end of one scene, Chanyeol got a little frightened of the expression on Suho's face. (Funny how that shot ended up going into the video. When Suho watched the video with the rest of the members, he really couldn't help but agree that he looked about as threatening as a bunny. But then again, Chanyeol was a little afraid of rabbits.)

After the shooting was over, and they returned to their dorms, Suho caught Kris in the kitchen.

"What?"

Suho just gave him a look.

Kris laughed sheepishly and scratched at the back of his neck. "You're hot! I can't help it."

Suho just shook his head. "That did not earn you any points in your favor, Wu Yifan."

Yifan just rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up, I could tell you enjoyed it."

"Did you have to glare at Chanyeol the whole time? I thought he was going to spontaneously combust under your glare."

"Sorry."

"Yeah, yeah." Suho waved his hand and turned away. "Good night, Yifan."

"Whoa, hold on a second."

Suho stopped moving when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist in a backhug. "I've been waiting for you all day, you're not getting away that easily."

Suho finally gave in and started giggling.

 At that moment, Chen walked into the kitchen, only to see them and leave. “Baekhyun, they’re being disgusting again, make them stop!”

Suho laughed even harder when he heard Baekhyun’s response.

“ it up Chen! You and Tao are even worse!”

a/n: Such cute.