Late

Krisho drabbles

a/n: based on Krisho's late arrival on to the filming set for Exo's Showtime!

 

Drabble 26: Late

“Yi Fan? We need to go, we’re supposed to start the filming for our reality show right now!” Junmyeon hurried through the halls of the building as he frantically searched for the Chinese leader; they had to start all together, right?

At last, Junmyeon ducked into the washroom, and was relieved to find Yi Fan leaning against the sink. He opened his mouth to berate the older man, only to pause and frown. “Yi Fan?”

Yi Fan flinched, and then pushed away from the sink. “Junmyeon? Are we late?”

“Well, yes, but…Yi Fan, are you alright?” Junmyeon walked forward and peered up into Yi Fan’s face. “You look ill…”

Yi Fan forced a smile on to his face. “I’ll be alright. I just haven’t been sleeping well lately.”

Junmyeon’s shoulders relaxed in relief when he realized that Yi Fan wasn’t sick. “Yes, well I don’t think any of us have been able to sleep well lately.”

“Not even you? But you seem so energetic.”

“I’m just excited that we’re filming our own variety show. After this, I’ll probably fall asleep in the van.”

“Hm.”

They stood in silence for a few moments before Yi Fan heaved a sigh. “We should go. We don’t want to keep everyone waiting.”

“We should…”

Neither boy made a move to leave. Instead, Yi Fan reached out and put his arms around Junmyeon’s waist and pulled him into a hug. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Junmyeon finally pulled away. “We really should get going.”

Yi Fan leaned down and gave Junmyeon a soft kiss on his lips. “Alright, let’s go.”

Junmyeon smiled up at him and grabbed his hand as they began walking back towards the filming set. “Try and show some energy for the show, ok Yi Fan? You don’t want the viewers to get bored…”

“Because I’m the funniest guy, right?” Yi Fan asked drily.

“Were you really expecting me to answer anyone else for that?”

“Not really,” Yi Fan admitted. “But now I feel like I have to live up to all that expectation…”

Junmyeon smiled and squeezed Yi Fan’s fingers. “You’re funny as you are.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Yi Fan squeezed Junmyeon’s fingers and then released them just as they were about to enter the filming room. “This’ll be fun, right?”

“Yeah, it’ll be fun.” Junmyeon smiled at Yi Fan and then gave him a slight shove. “Come on, let’s go in.”

Yi Fan couldn’t hide the slight smile on his face as he walked into the filming room and sat down. He glanced over at Junmyeon and then looked away.

He was going to take all the chances he could get to tease his younger lover on the show. Otherwise, he had a feeling that he was going to get bored out of his mind.

a/n: Ahaha, aren't they the cutest? For those of you who've seen the first episode of the show, you'll understand that Junmyeon ended up teasing Kris more than the other way around ahaha. Anyways, thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing and supporting this drabble series! As always, feel free to leave prompts in the comments below :)