Cooking

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Hello everyone! just to let you all know, I'm getting in to some heavy extracurricular activities and schoolwork this month, so updates will dwindle down a little bit. I also don't always have ideas for a drabble, so yeah...anyways hope you enjoy this one!

 

Drabble 12: Cooking

Junmyeon sat at the kitchen island and smiled as he watched Yi Fan fiddle with something on the stove. “What’re you making?”

“Eggs.”

Junmyeon laughed. “You have such a serious expression on your face though…”

“Well, I want it to taste good,” Yi Fan grumbled. “I wouldn’t want you to eat something that tastes bad.”

“I’m sure that it’ll be fine.” Junmyeon got up from his seat and wandered over to stand by Yi Fan. “I wish I could help though. Cooking seems like something fun to do with others.”

Yi Fan chuckled. “I’ll show you how to make them sometime. Then you can help me out whenever we eat together.”

Junmyeon’s face brightened. “Really?”

“Yeah, sure. Simple things are easy.”

“If you say so.”

Yi Fan reached out and put an arm around Junmyeon’s waist, tugging him closer to his side. “The next time all the others are out like this, we’ll make something together for sure. Ok?”

“Ok.” Junmyeon sighed and leaned his head in to Yi Fan’s shoulder. It wasn’t often that everyone else cleared out of the dorm, leaving the leaders with time for just the two of them, but today Xiumin had a schedule, Chanyeol was still stuck out in the jungle filming, and the others had decided to go out shopping. “It’s been a while since we’ve had a moment like this.”

Yi Fan hummed in agreement and then let go of Junmyeon so that he could serve the eggs on to two plates. They sat down at the kitchen island and began to eat, until suddenly Junmyeon made a face and poked at Yi Fan’s side. “This feels way too domestic.”

Yi Fan burst out laughing. “Well, it is, isn’t it? I mean, I just made you food.” He smiled and reached out to brush a thumb over the faint blush on Junmyeon’s cheeks.

“I will definitely repay you with something even cheesier. Just to get back at you for this.”

“You know that you love feeling all fuzzy and warm inside.”

Junmyeon rolled his eyes, but didn’t try and move away from the soft kiss that Yi Fan pressed against his mouth. “Sometimes, I wonder if the girls that you dated in high school didn’t just die of cheesiness after dating you.”

“I was never like this towards them, so I doubt it.”

Junmyeon blinked in surprise. “Huh?”

“I never really had a chance to get as close with those people as I am with you,” Yi Fan shrugged. “I never really acted like this…I actually feel as if I was a bit cold towards them.”

He yelped in surprise when Junmyeon took his fork out of his hand, put on his plate, and then pushed his plate away. “Junmyeon!”

Junmyeon just laughed and kissed him over and over and over again until they were both out of breath. “I love you so much.”

Yi Fan smiled and wrapped his arms around Junmyeon. “The feeling’s mutual.”

a/n: Aw, Yi Fan always knows what to say so that Junnie will melt in his arms ^^ Anyways, thanks so much to all of my subscribers and commentors, you guys are great! Please subscribe and comment to let me know your thoughts on the story and to give me prompts or suggestions that you would like to see in future drabbles :) Also, if anyone here has a tumblr, please feel free to post this story on any krisho ficrec page and credit it to me (I would prefer krishofics.tumblr.com) if you like it enough! (I don't have a tumblr so yeah...it's quite sad).