Arm Wrestling

Krisho drabbles

Drabble 34: Arm Wrestling

Kris grinned and tugged on the soft skin of Suho’s wrist. “Arm wrestle with me!”

Suho instinctively tried to jerk away as Kris pulled his water bottle away from his mouth. “Wah…”

They ended up seated across each other from the table, and Suho carefully placed his precious water bottle on the edge of the table. Kris instinctively reached for his hand, and then grinned and poked Suho’s ribs, laughing at the younger man’s nonplussed expression.

He privately wondered why Suho was so out of it, but for now, they were filming so he had to keep his barriers up on set. They finally wrapped their fingers around each other’s, and then Kris smiled as Suho glanced shyly up at him, only to look back down at the table with a light blush on his face.

Kris started snickering when he saw Lay tracing his lips while looking at Suho with a devious expression. When the cameras turned off, he knew that Lay was going to tease Suho non-stop for the rest of the night.

Someone gave the signal for them to start, and Kris burst out laughing when Suho completely destroyed him. Even though Suho looked fragile, he was still an athlete and had strong arms. Not that Kris wasn’t an athlete himself, but Suho was much stronger than he looked.

Suho gave him a very spacy smile and then wandered back to his seat while Kris resisted the urge to reach and press his fingers to Suho’s forehead. Suho was always stronger than he looked, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Even if he was a greaseball and cried in public whenever the group won a big event, he still held strong through all of the troubles they went through at home.

But seriously, Kris was starting to get worried about how dreamy Suho was being. This was weird; usually maybe Suho was coming down with a cold? Kris frowned as he leaned back into the sofa. First Baekhyun, then Luhan, and now possibly Suho. This was why he hated this time of year; everyone always ended up getting sick.

He glanced over at Suho, only to find the latter gazing back at him from underneath his eyelashes. Suddenly, everything made sense, and Kris had to roll his eyes at the cheesiness of it all, because really, apparently even after being together for so long, Junmyeon still got all dreamy around him sometimes.

Kris let his eyes wander down Suho’s body, taking in the cute red hat, the cream colored sweater over the preppy button-up shirt, and the classy jeans. Really, Suho was too cute today…

His eyes snapped over to Lay, who was giving him a knowing look. Kris flushed and looked away, barely resisting the urge to bury his face in his hands. Somehow, he had the feeling that money would be changing hands after filming was over because of his reaction to Suho’s outfit.

Chen snickered quietly beside him, and Kris knew exactly who to blame for Suho’s cute look.

a/n: Dude, I don't even know how I went from arm wrestling to how freaking cute Suho was in ep. 4 of Exo's showtime. And how the leaders find each other too adorable for words. But really, Suho, he was just so...so!! Aaaaaah I died of feels. Suho stealing Luhan's red hat from their performance on Mnet Wide ahaha. (Or is it the other way around?) Anyways, sorry for the rambling weirdness that is this drabble, but I'm also as spacy as I portray Suho right now, so yeah...just word vomit. Too much cuteness and too many feels...not a good combination for my tired brain :D As usual, comment with suggestions or things you want to see, subscribe and upvote if you enjoyed, and thanks for reading!! (Only one person commented last chapter...did you guys not like it that much?)

 

gif set taken from: http://yeahkrisho.tumblr.com/post/70523059517/that-sweet-smile-of-junmyeon-like-kris-you