Rings II

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Notes: unedited, pics taken from fyeah!krisho on tumblr. Also based on accounts of Suho not being able to sleep well before the showcase happened last week.

Drabble 53: Rings II

“Junmyeon?”

“Hm?” Junmyeon wiggled his toes feebly from his place on the couch in their hotel. “What is it?”

Yifan laughed softly and came over to the couch. He gently lifted Junmyeon’s upper body off the seat and slipped underneath, allowing Junmyeon back down to rest on his thighs. “Are you tired?”

“What do you think?” Junmyeon closed his eyes for a moment and relished the feeling of security he had as he lay back on Yifan’s legs.

“All that sleep deprivation and stress finally got to you, huh?”

“At least this didn’t happen part way through the showcase. That would’ve been bad.”

“You’re too well-trained to collapse on stage.” Yifan began running his fingers through Junmyeon’s hair.

Junmyeon swatted good-naturedly at Yifan’s hands. “Stop. I’m going to fall asleep if you keep doing that.”

“Don’t you want to sleep?”

“Not before you tell me whatever it is you want to say.” Junmyeon hid a wide yawn behind his small hands, and then blinked sleepily up at Yifan.

Yifan sighed and stopped caressing Junmyeon’s hair. “Well, anyways…I got some gifts from the fans.”

Junmyeon nodded sleepily. “And?”

Yifan reached up into his shirt pocket and pulled out two rings. “I got these.”

Junmyeon smiled and rolled over so that his cheek was pressing into Yifan’s thighs and so that he was facing Yifan’s stomach. “You want to have couple rings again?”

“Yup.”

Junmyeon laughed at Yifan’s confident tone. “Ok.”

Yifan reached out and grabbed Junmyeon’s hand to put the ring on.

“I don’t want to even think about how much the rings cost.”

Yifan snickered. He actually knew, because he’d taken the second ring to a jeweler to get resized for Suho’s slimmer fingers back in Korea. He’d been intending to save the first ring for a gift, but when a Japanese fan had given him the second ring, it had turned into something else. “You’re right, you really don’t want to know.”

“People should find better ways to spend their money.”

Yifan ruffled Junmyeon’s hair affectionately. “Alright, it’s time for you to go to bed.”

“No. I want to stay here.” Junmyeon cuddled into Yifan’s thigh and closed his eyes.

“You’ll hurt your neck if you sleep like that.”

Junmyeon grumbled in response, but didn’t move.

At that moment, their manager came back into the shared room. He saw Junmyeon sleeping on the couch and sighed. “He’s really tired, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, can you carry him and put him on a bed? I don’t want any strain on his body since you guys have a lot of performances coming up.”

“Sure.” Yifan carefully slipped off the couch and out from beneath Junmyeon’s head. Junmyeon woke up at the sensation and Yifan carefully helped him off the couch and put an arm around his waist to help him walk to the beds.

Junmyeon fell on the bed and lay still; his body was just too exhausted to even try and get under the covers.

Yifan laughed slightly and carefully bent Junmyeon’s legs to slide them under the blankets. Then, he climbed into the bed on the other side and pulled the blankets up to cover their shoulders. He rolled over and tangled his legs with his lover’s.

“Good night Junmyeon.”

Junmyeon murmured something unintelligible back, and Yifan closed his eyes and fell asleep with a small smile on the corners of his mouth.

a/n: So much fluff! Ahaha. And I know that there are several different theories about how krisho got those rings, so take what you will. I would also like to apologize for updates being very slow; but, since the group is promoting as 6 for a while, there hasn't been much krisho. Also, for the next three weeks are my exams, so I probably will not be able to update this story very often, but I will still try hard to keep writing for you guys! Thanks for reading, and please comment, upvote and subscribe if you enjoyed! You guys are really the best~ enjoy the Overdose Era!

Also, I'm sure most readers know about this by now, but Overdose promotions have been cancelled for the next couple of weeks do to the Sewol Ferry tragedy in South Korea. My prayers for healing for all families of those students go out to all. Many fansites are donating to help out families and survivors of the accident, so if you can contribute, please take a look around.

Finally, Happy birthday Luhan! I didn't write anything for him, but I wish him the best in all areas this year :) Sorry for the long author's note, and thanks for reading guys!