Filming

Krisho drabbles

Drabble 54: Filming

“We’re done!” The director called at last, and the music shut off and the lights stopped flashing in the back. “Good work today! Rest well, you’ve all worked hard.”

Suho bowed to all of the staff on set and then wiped the sweat off his face with a towel. He glanced over, and then gently nudged Baekhyun’s ribs with his foot.

“Get off the ground, Baekhyun. We’re going home now.”

Baekhyun grumbled under his breath and rolled over so that his cheeks weren’t pressed to the floor any more. “Hyung, I’m tired.”

“Me too.” Suho wiped at his face again and wrinkled his nose when he began noticing just how sweaty and smelly he was from the multiples times they’d done the dance for the music video shoot. “Come on Baek. Up you get.”

Baekhyun groaned and pushed himself up on to his hands. “Ok, fine hyung.” Grumbling, he slowly got to his feet, leaning heavily on Suho when his legs threatened to give out from beneath him from exhaustion.

Suho sighed and began slowly walking out of the room with Baekhyun attached to his hips when the director called out to him.

“Suho-ssi! We want a message from the leaders before you guys go home.”

Suho wordlessly passed Baekhyun over to Chanyeol and went back to the director who was waiting for them in front of a camera man with Kris.

“Say a few words about the music video shoot so that we can release the background footage during your comeback. Then you’re free to go.”

“Alright.” Suho absent-mindedly patted at his hair, smiling softly over at Kris when Kris moved his hands away and arranged the strands for him. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” Kris smiled back at him, and then they arranged themselves from the camera.

Suho tried to come up with something coherent to say to the fans, smiled a lot, and then waved at the camera man as he and Kris exited the building.

He weakly punched Kris’s arm.

“What was that for?”

“What’s off with you standing off to the side and grunting, huh? You couldn’t have tried to help me out a little bit.”

“I’m sorry. I was just so tired,” Kris yawned behind his hand. “Really, I’m sorry.”

“Whatever. Let’s go change and go home, the others are probably waiting for us.”

“Sounds good.” Kris reached over and grabbed Suho’s hand, intertwining their fingers. “You worked really hard today. Good work!”

“You too.” Suho leaned his head briefly against his boyfriend’s shoulder and then let go when they got back to the changing rooms. “When we get back, I’m going to sleep for the rest of the week.”

Kris chuckled. “Me too.”

“We can get some time together before you head back to China.”

“You don't mind?”

“Not at all.”

Kris stretched his hands over his head and popped his spine as he stretched from side to side. “I don’t know how I’m going to be without you for Chinese promotions.”

“It won’t be so bad. At least we’re mixing separate and combined promotions this time,” Suho yawned as he quickly changed back into his street clothing. When he was done, he sighed and tugged on Kris’s sleeve. “Come on, let’s go.”

“Hey wait, let me take a picture.”

“You just like your hairstyle.”

“Sleek style is my style.”

Suho rolled his eyes, but pressed into Kris’s side and smiled into his boyfriend’s phone camera. “Are you going to post our selca on instagram?”

“Maybe later.” Kris pocketed his phone and grabbed Suho’s hand again. “Let’s go.”

Suho eyed him suspiciously but followed him off to the car, squeezing his fingers lightly as they left the building.

Post this selca on instagram? Maybe later…for now, let me be selfish, Suho, and let me keep this moment just between the two of us.

a/n: Aaaand I'm back! I'm sorry it's been so long, school is really tough for me right now. Hopefully this drabble made up for my absence! I hope you guys enjoyed the brief leadership moment on the BTS from the music video that was released earlier today...check out fy!krisho for links to the vid, or exochocolate for english subs. Thanks for reading, and please subscribe and upvote if you're enjoying so far! Please leave your thoughts and feels in the comments below ^_^ Who else is crossing their fingers for a krisho selca on Kris's instagram? ;)