Christmas Day

Krisho drabbles

Drabble 35: Christmas Day

Suho slid his hand up his body and twisted his hips, his body completely in sync with the music. To be honest, he hadn’t been a big fan of the choreo for “Christmas Day” when they first started working on it, but then he’d realized how much he missed this smooth, snappy style of dancing, and had decided that it was alright.

The suspenders still threw him off a little bit. First of all, why did they have to wear suspenders in the first place? Their form-fitting jeans weren’t going anywhere. Then, in the choreo, they had to slide them around and snap them. Suho felt arguably similar to the MAMA era where he’d worn gold hot pants, and felt like a gay stripper. Not that he actually knew what being a gay stripper felt like, but that was beside the point. The whole playing around with suspenders thing in the choreo wasn’t a big hit with the rest of the members either, but then again, the dance was supposed to be a fun, snappy piece to try and enhance the wistful mood of “Christmas Day”, so no one protested too much.

Suho slid back across the stage and smiled up at Kris as they brushed past each other. The effect looked fantastic when they were all totally in sync with each other, and he grinned when his and Kris’s arms locked into place at the same time. He could only hope that everyone else had locked on to the beat and that they didn’t look like total idiots, but at the same time, he was glad that he and Kris could share a moment on stage.

Suho’s attention was torn away from Kris as his feet automatically carried him upstage so that he could sing a line of the song. He felt a brief wave of regret that their stage moment had broken so soon, but then dismissed the thought. They had plenty of schedules left, and there would be plenty more moments to come with them.

XXX

Whenever they had a promotion, the members would just end up singing the stages to try and get the song out of their heads.

Junmyeon turned bright red when Yi Fan softly began to sing along in an octave below everyone else. Squished into the back of the van as they were, none of the other members could see Yi Fan press a gentle kiss to Junmyeon’s fingers after they finished singing.

Junmyeon turned bright red, but he squeezed Yi Fan’s hand back and laid his head on his shoulders, his stomach tingly with all kinds of fuzzy emotions.

Just like the Christmas day oh! When I think about you

 I get excited like a kid just like those days, just like that time

 You’re just like Christmas day.

a/n: Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy this little Christmas gift from me to you~ Thanks to all of my lovely subbies, readers, and commentors! I hope you guys have a fantastic holiday and I'm thankful that all of you guys are here and enjoy my writing. Thank you so much for reading and supporting this series!!! As usual, feel free to leave suggestions in the comments below :)