Party

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Speed update, sorry I'm really busy right now. I hope everyone enjoys and thank you to all of my well-wishers! I did my best on my exams today with your guys comments helping me stay strong throughout today <3

Drabble 11: Party

Junmyeon sighed and stretched idly in his seat; he’d arrived at the party with a hat, but someone had stolen it somewhere along the way…he idly wondered who was wearing it now.

He nursed his flute of champagne and watched the rest of his bandmates and SM Family interact with each other, laugh at each other’s ridiculous costumes. He was bored; there was never anything really terribly exciting to do at these parties except get slightly tipsy and interact with everyone else, but it had been a tiring schedule lately, and now that he’d been stuck at the party for a good four hours, he was starting to feel tired.

Someone dropped in to the seat next to him. “How’s the party going for you?”

“It’s alright. I spent myself out in the first couple of hours though, and now I’m bored and tired.”

Yi Fan chuckled and plucked Junmyeon’s glass out of his hand. “Wanna get some fresh air? We can get away from the drunken idiots.” He stood up and offered his hand to Junmyeon.

Junmyeon accepted it as a small smile wormed it’s away on to his mouth. “I’m still not sure how Lu ended up getting drunk just from champagne.”

“Yeah, well at least Sehun and Minseok seem to be handling him fairly well,” Kris chuckled. “Although, considering the amount of champagne that you’ve run through during the party, aren’t you feeling a little bit tipsy?”

Junmyeon didn’t deny it; he felt pleasantly buzzed and light-headed, but his body was still tired. “Have you been monitoring my drinks?”

“No.”

“Oh.”

“I’ve been watching you the entire party,” Yi Fan admitted sheepishly. “By the way, what happened to your top hat? It was cute.”

Junmyeon shrugged. “Someone took it from me at some point…I’m pretty sure that Kyuhyun-hyung has it right now.” The couple walked out of the party and in to the hallway.

The moment they were alone, Junmyeon reached up and yanked Yi Fan’s collar down for a kiss. How could he resist when Yi Fan was ing y in all slim-fitting, black clothes that hugged his body in all the right places?

Yi Fan laughed in to his mouth. “Someone’s eager.”

Junmyeon blushed faintly, but kept his hold on Yi Fan’s shirt. “Someday, you will realize how attractive you are, and then you will realize how painful my life is.”

“And someday, you will realize the same thing about yourself and we’ll understand we each other,” Yi Fan chuckled.

Junmyeon smiled and stood on his toes to give Yi Fan another kiss. “I didn’t know that you’re a cheesy drunk.”

Yi Fan snickered. “I didn’t know that you were a needy drunk. It almost makes me curious…”

Junmyeon shook his head, but allowed Yi Fan to bend down and capture his mouth in an apology kiss. One kiss lead to another, and before they knew it, Junmyeon was a gasping mess in Yi Fan’s arms while the latter pressed wet kisses to Junmyeon’s collarbone.

They both flinched at the sound of footsteps and sprang apart, Junmyeon’s hands flying to tidy up his shirt while Yi Fan backed away a couple of paces.

Their manager rounded the corner and looked at the two young men in surprise. “What are you two doing?”

“I had a headache and came out here to get away from the party and Yi Fan followed me,” Junmyeon smiled. “Sorry for causing trouble.”

“No it’s fine. Go rejoin the party and be social, you two.  Soon, everyone will be back on schedule and you won’t be able to see the others for a while.”

“Ok, we will,” Junmyeon said obediently. He waited until the manager entered the bathroom, and then exhaled slowly. “I guess we should head back.”

“I guess.” Yi Fan reached out and grabbed Junmyeon’s hand, idly swinging it between them as they headed back to the main room.

Junmyeon hesitated for a moment. “…Later, when we get back, do you want to continue?”

Yi Fan’s eyes glinted with heated promise. “Of course.”

They entered the party and let go of each other’s hands. Junmyeon retreated back to his corner briefly while Yi Fan wandered over to Tao.

Junmyeon sighed and buried his face in his hands. Damn Yi Fan and his damn black clothes. Now, Junmyeon wasn’t sure if he could stand to wait until the party was over.

a/n:Ahahaha, ually frustrated Junmyeon lolz. I know, Halloween was yesterday but this idea just occured to me...so yeah. Thank you to everyone who subscribes and comments, you guys always make my day!