Jealous

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Thanks for the suggestions! I tried to incorporate them in to today's drabble :) Please enjoy!

 

Drabble 07: Jealous

Kris sighed in irritation as Jessica once again made her way over to Suho and started giggling with him about something.

Sometimes, Suho could just be so oblivious.

“Kris? You’re glowering.”

“Ah, sorry Luhan.” Kris smiled and waved at the fans to make up for his moment of irritation.

“Is everything ok Kris-hyung?” Chanyeol popped up on his other side.

“Why does everyone seem to think that something is wrong?”

“You were glowering! You rarely glower in front of the fans.”

“I’m fine, Chanyeol.” Kris forced a smile on to his face. “There’s nothing wrong.”

“Well, if Hyung is sure…” Chanyeol looked doubtful, but withdrew to leave Luhan and Kris to their own devices.

“Kris…”

“What?” Kris tore his eyes away from Jessica and Suho and turned to the shorter boy.

“Are you jealous?”

Kris scoffed. “Of what?”

Luhan just rolled his eyes. “You two are disgustingly adorable.” With that, Luhan took off across the stage and before Kris had begun to register what Luhan had said, Luhan had gently drawn Jessica away from Suho and had sent Suho in Sehun’s direction with a discrete nudge of his elbow.

Jessica looked a little bewildered and annoyed by Luhan’s abrupt interference, Suho looked confused, and Sehun looked amused. Sehun looked over and shot a glance at Kris before leading Suho away towards the edge of the stage.

Kris just rolled his eyes, but made a mental note to thank Luhan and Sehun later.

XXX

After the concert, Suho and Kris found themselves alone in a small corner of the greenroom. “That was a good concert.”

“It was,” Kris agreed, stretching his arms out in front of him. “Everyone did well.”

“The other groups did well too.”

“Yeah. The Girls Generation performance was very strong,” Kris agreed, watching Suho from the corner of his eye.

Suho rolled his eyes. “Really? You had to call in Luhan and Sehun to separate me from Jessica?”

“It wasn’t my idea. Luhan suddenly ran off before I could stop him.”

Suho sighed. “Really, Kris…what am I going to do with you? You get jealous the moment anyone outside of EXO looks at me.”

“Can you blame me? You’re beautiful. I’m worried that one day, you’ll realize how much better you can do, and that you’ll leave me.”

“Kris, please. Anyways, it wasn’t as if Jessica was doing anything untoward.”

Kris stared at Suho. “Are you really that thick?”

“What?”

“Suho, there’s thing called ‘flirting’. People do it when they’re interested in the person they’re speaking to.”

Kris. Just stop being so damn protective all the time, ok? I can have friends beyond the band!” Suho snapped in irritation.

“I—“

Kris was cut off by the appearance of their manager in the greenroom. “We’ll talk about this later,” he whispered to Suho.

Suho twisted his lips in annoyance but nodded shortly. “Later.”

XXX

The rest of EXO winced at the sound of something heavy hitting the wall. “Do you think they’re alright?”

“They’ll be fine,” Lu said wisely as he swallowed a mouthful of rice. “They just need to sit down and sort out their problems.”

“It sounds kind of violent though…” Kyungsoo shuddered. “This is why I’m never getting in a relationship with Junmyeon-hyung.”

“Not to mention that scary dragon that’s always hovering over him,” Sehun muttered.

“That is what they’re fighting about though, isn’t it?” Jongdae said thoughtfully.

Everyone winced again when they heard something shatter. “Manager-hyung is going to dock their pay again…”

“To be honest, I don’t think Kris has too much to worry about. I don’t think that many people would really be willing to put up with the other side of Junmyeon-hyung’s personality.”

“Don’t say that to Junmyeon-hyung’s face,” Kai snickered. “He’d kill you.”

Tao gave him a deadpan stare and went back to eating.

Eventually, the door to the bedroom opened Junmyeon emerged looking both sheepish and triumphant. “Kyungsoo-ah…where’s the broom and the dustpan?”

“Did you break something again? I swear to god, if there are glass shards in the beds again…”

“No, the glass didn’t land anywhere near the beds for sure,” Junmyeon assured him, and headed in the direction that Kyungsoo pointed in. “Sorry, Kyungsoo.”

“Manager-hyung is going to dock your pay again. When are you going to learn?”

Junmyeon ducked his head in shame. “Sorry guys.”

“Where’s Yi Fan-hyung? Did you finally kill him?”

“I did not! He fell asleep.”

Everyone stared at him blankly. “He did what?”

“We talked for a bit and then he fell asleep and I knocked the lamp over when I was trying to get out of the room in the dark. What do you think I did?”

“You mean that you weren’t throwing things around?”

“What?! Of course not!” Junmyeon looked scandalized. “What even gave you that idea?”

“But…the last time you and Yi Fan-hyung had a talk…”

“Yi Fan was waving his hand around and accidentally let go of the glass.” Junmyeon stared at the ten shell-shocked boys sitting at the table. “You really thought that I threw things at him?”

They nodded mutely.

“You guys are idiots,” Junmyeon snorted. “I might yell, and I might get frustrated, just like any normal person, but I certainly don’t throw things when I argue with Yi Fan. Got it?” With that, Junmyeon walked back in to the room in a huff.

“Do you think that we really hurt Junmyeon-hyung’s feelings?”

The others thought about it for a few seconds, in which Junmyeon could be heard waking Yi Fan up. “No, I don’t think so,” Jongin said at last.

Suddenly, the peaceful atmosphere of the dorm was broken by a colorful string of curse words in three different languages erupted out of the dark room. “Junmyeon!”

“I told you not to move, Yi Fan!”

The ten members at the table quickly scattered to find flashlights and the first-aid kit to take care of Kris, and to help Suho finish cleaning up the shards of glass from the lamp.

a/n: Yeah, this one was a little weird, sorry. I'm not really sure if I like it or not...anyones, thank you to everyone for commenting and subscribing. 50 SUBSCRIBERS!!! Like seriously, I can't even, you guys are just so great!! *hugs*