Winter Sea II

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Hey guys! i know it's been a while, but I just haven't been feeling inspired to write these drabbles lately sorry. My life is a hectic mess right now, so I'm doing my best. I hope that you'll still enjoy the drabble!

 

"What do you regret not doing on Exo's Showtime, Suho?"

Kris leaned back in his seat, partly to try and keep up his cool guy image, and partly because he knew that Suho was going to say that he wanted to go back and redo the telepathy game.

"Do you guys remember the beach?"

Kris's eyes shot open in surprise.

"I wished that M's leader had gone in with me..." Suho pouted slightly, and the members all patted his knees and nodded, dragging Kris off his and into the car.

They drove for several hours to the beach while Kris mentally sobbed. He didn't want to do this. He didn't want to run into the ocean at all!

They played around on the beach for a while until the sun began to set, and then the members began to crowd around him. "Are you going to go? Are you?"

Kris laughed uneasily. "Let's go home..."

Kris swore mentally when he heard Suho sniffle. I won't look, I won't look...

Their eyes caught, and Kris stared at Suho's sad face for a few seconds before giving in with a heavy sigh. "Alright, I got it. I'll go."

Suho turned away as Kris began shrugging off his jacket, and Kris smiled slightly as he watched him go.

Kris would like to say that the hug Suho gave him after he came out of the sea was worth it, but first of all, it wasn't a very warm hug because Suho was wrapped up in a water proof, plastic marshmallow jacket which exuded no warmth on the outside. Then, he caught a cold because he was soaked to the bone in winter weather.

Rather, the warm hug that he received after Suho took his coat off and helped Kris find warm, dry clothes to change into was what made the experience worth it.

a/n: Yay fluff~ Although I think Kris tried to maintain his cool guy image to the point where he was being mean to Suho, which wasn't nice to see on Ep 12. But that's ok because they all get along :) Mama and Papa had a lot of good moments on showtime, please check out the compilation of events here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/427079/58/facts-and-moments-of-the-leader-couple-krisho-exo-kris-suho-krisho she's really nice and does all these compilations for a bunch of different krisho moments!

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines' Day also! please check out the valentines fic that I wrote here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/664665/1/missing-you-fluff-romance-valentines-kris-suho-krisho-chenbaek

Thanks for reading! If you're enjoying so far, please upvote and subscribe, and comment to let me know what you thought or leave requests (which may or may not get filled)!