Lazy Winter Day

Krisho drabbles

Drabble 29: Lazy Winter Day

Yi Fan stirred sleepily as he felt the couch dip as someone sat down beside him and quietly snuggled under the fleece blanket that he was under.

Then, he yelped when he felt a block of ice press against his toasty skin. He sat bolt upright and glared down at the person beside him. “Junmyeon!”

Junmyeon shivered and sank into the warmth of the couch. “Sorry.”

Yi Fan sighed and reached out to take Junmyeon’s hands again, wincing as Junmyeon’s cold hands pressed into his skin. “Your hands are freezing.”

“Sorry…”

“Stop apologizing.” Yi Fan began chafing at Junmyeon’s skin, and he felt the pale fingers began to warm up under his touch. “Were you outside?”

“Yeah.”

“What were you doing?”

“I was down at the grocery store picking up snacks,” Junmyeon yawned and pressed his nose into Yi Fan’s shoulder. Yi Fan winced when he felt a small spot of cold slowly intensify against the warmth of his shirt. “Junmyeon, I can feel your cold nose through my shirt.”

“Warm…” Junmyeon sighed happily and burrowed deeper into Yi Fan’s side.

Yi Fan smiled and stopped rubbing his Junmyeon’s hands, but simply held them still in his lap. “Why are you so tired?”

“Dunno.” Junmyeon blinked slowly and relished in the warmth of Yi Fan’s body heat. “It was snowing outside.”

“And you still went to buy snacks.”

“It wasn’t snowing when I left,” Junmyeon protested. “I didn’t know it would snow today.”

Yi Fan grunted. “Whatever.”

Junmyeon let out a miffed sniffle, but left it at that. He was too warm and comfortable to get into an argument. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, only to flinch in surprise when he felt a pair of dry lips press against his nose. “Mmm?”

“Love you.”

Junmyeon smiled at that and opened his eyes to find Yi Fan’s face directly in front of his. “Love you too.”

Their lips met in a soft kiss, and then they both settled into the couch. Yi Fan picked up the television remote and began flipping through channels while Junmyeon squeezed their fingers together.