Cold

Krisho drabbles

Suho in a scarf ^_^ Could possibly be for my story: “It’s Alright” My first time making fanart in this style…hm. Took me way too long…

http://pheonixart.tumblr.com/post/43832012582/suho-in-a-scarf-could-possibly-be-for-my

 

Suho shivered and rubbed at his arms. Why were airports always so goddamn cold anyways? Being cold made him grumpy, and he had to mask it behind his thousand-watt smile that he showed the fans.

It always sort of amazed him whenever EXO was greeted by an enormous mob of fans at the airport. These people had to be seriously dedicated to EXO to be willing to stay in a crowded airport just to take pictures and get a glimpse of the group. Suho felt his heart swell slightly with both pride and affection.

Unfortunately,  his happy heart didn't heat his body up at all. He sighed unhappily, and then flinched in surprise when something soft and warm settled across his shoulders. "What...?"

Kris reached out and wrapped the ends of the scarf around Suho's neck. "Better?"

"I-I..." Suho stuttered and trailed off, unable to hide the warm blush on his cheeks. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Suho reached up and tucked the front of the scarf away from his mouth so that he could breathe properly (not that it helped much, since his heart was doing little flips inside his chest making breathing normally next to impossible). He gave Kris a dazzling smile and turned away to wave at the fans, not noticing Kris stopping dead in his tracks behind the rest of the group.

Later, when Suho tried to give the scarf back to Kris, Kris simply waved him off. "Nah, you can keep it."

"But your airport style will be incomplete," Suho teased.

"...It looks better on you."

"Ah." Suho felt his face heat up again, and he mentally slapped himself. What was up with him? He usually didn't blush this easily...but then again, Kris was rarely ever this cheesy. "You're sure you don't want it back?"

"I'm sure."

The leaders shared a long, warm look before turning away from each other and busying themselves with their bandmates, each one unable to deal with the emotions that the moment had brought to them.

a/n: I just saw this pic on tumblr and suddenly my krisho feels came out of nowhere and were like BAM so i had to write this! The link to where I found this picture is directly below it, so please go check out more of the artist's works! Thanks to all of my subscribers and commentors: your comments really make my day, please comment more lolz :) Thanks for reading everyone!

Also! I started up a romance/drama krisho story called "a beauty and a wolf". Please check it out if you have time :)