Moment

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Hey guys! Here's a krisho drabble for SMA

do not edit | cr: kindly

Kris looked over to see Suho pressing the back of his hand to his lips. They'd finished their leader speeches already, and now the rest of the members were expressing their feelings about winning the daesang award. Kris smiled slightly as he remembered how flustered and shocked Suho had been when their name had been announced; Suho was still starstruck by the time someone shoved the microphone in his hand, but Kris really thought that Suho handled the speech quite well for someone who had been about to burst into tears.

He reached out and put his hand on Suho's shoulder.

Suho turned his head to look at him, and Kris smiled.

"This is our moment." Kris leaned in so that his lips nearly touched the shell of Suho's ear. "We did it, Suho. We won."

Suho smiled, but Kris could see that there were still tears in his eyes. He couldn't get too affectionate on stage (there was such a thing as decorum after all), so he settled for giving Suho a slight squeeze before releasing him.

A small smile ghosted on to Suho's face as Kris turned away to hug the rest of Exo.

This was their moment. They'd already achieved so much in their short career...

Suho bit his lip to stop himself from sobbing as he accepted a hug from Kai.

"Don't cry hyung," Kai muttered. "You look ugly when you cry, right?"

Suho gave him a watery smile, and then bowed deeply to the audience. This was Exo's time, and he couldn't wait to see what feats they could accomplish through their hardwork next.

a/n: Cute krisho at the SMA! Leaders support each other :) I hope you guys enjoyed, please leave suggestions of moments you'd like to see in the comments below and upvote and subscribe if you are enjoying the series so far! Really big congrats to EXO for winning three awards at the SMAs!! Their hardwork and talent paid off as they've already achieved so much in their very short career. Exo, let's love!