Snapback

Krisho drabbles

hello? michael

Drabble 42: Snapback

"Yifan!"

"What?" Yifan glanced down at Junmyeon, and then sighed when he saw the slight pout on his boyfriend's face. "Alright, out with it. What do you want?"

"Let's switch hat colors today."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because...I'm wearing a black jacket today, and you're wearing a white shirt?" Junmyeon twisted his hands in his sleeves nervously. "I mean, it's not a big deal. I think it just might work better for our looks today."

"I don't know...white snapbacks aren't really my style."

Junmyeon gave him a look, and Yifan groaned. "Fine." He let Junmyeon beam and then go riffling through his bag to find a white hat. They ended up rushing out of the hotel, though, and Yifan didn't have a chance to see if Junmyeon's fashion advice was acceptable.

"Junmyeon?"

"Mmm?"

"Does my hat look ok?"

"You look fine, Yifan."

"Can I check it on your phone?"

Junmyeon sighed at Yifan's whining. "Sure." He pulled out his phone and found the camera, tilting it up at Yifan's face. "Happy?"

To his surprise, Yifan slid his fingers beneath his and brought the phone closer to his face. Fortunately, he was so absorbed in checking his reflection that Yifan missed the look on Junmyeon's face.

"So? What's the verdict?" Junmyeon took his phone back and put it in his pocket.

Yifan chuckled. "I guess white snapbacks are my style."

a/n: Sooooo cuuuute. Darn these two! (Yes, Yifan is holding a phone, he's not holding Junmyeon's face.) I don't think Kris really wears white snapbacks a lot, and I know that Suho does wear dark snapbacks a lot, so I thought that this might be a fun concept. Correct me if I'm wrong about the fashion styles though!

Anyways, thank you for reading! Comment, subscribe, upvote if you enjoyed the story! Thanks to all my readers who found me and talked with me on twitter :) Again, you can find me at Zinnia @krishoislove! Let's squee together ;) And thanks also to all the people who've subscribed to my AU drabble series! The first drabble is up and is a krisho college au so please check that out if you have time  :)