Ceremony

Krisho drabbles

do not edit | galaxy_for_kris

140228 krisho fan account: ”The two leaders have been talking to each other non-stop. Junmyeon and Yifan have been whispering to each other between awards…” | source: yunyunyun_

Cr: Photos and fan accounts taken from yeah!krisho on tumblr.

Drabble 51: Ceremony

“Yifan and Junmyeon will go to the awards ceremony on their own. The rest of you can keep attending coaching classes and your regular schedules.”

The rest of the members sent sympathetic looks at Junmyeon and Yifan as they filed out of the room from their session with their manager, but their manager just sent the two leaders a wary look before leaving the room as well.

“We get to go to an awards ceremony together again…woo hoo,” Junmyeon said dully.

“Think about it this way…we get to spend a lot of time together tomorrow.”

“Yeah, but then we’ll have to make up for the missed dance and vocal sessions, and we can’t even do anything because cameras will be trained on us all the time.”

“Well, I don’t know what you were planning on doing,” Yifan chuckled, but then stopped when Junmyeon wasn’t laughing. “Hey, at least we get to spend time together. And we always talk through those ceremonies anyways.”

“I suppose.”

Yifan put a large hand on Junmyeon’s shoulder and squeezed lightly.

XXX

The next day, Junmyeon seemed to be in much better spirits. He laughed and whispered quietly with Yifan for the majority of the ceremony, and he smiled brightly when they went up to the podium to accept their awards and make their speeches.

Later, after they’d gone home, Yifan leaned down and kissed Junmyeon’s hair.

Junmyeon swatted him away and carefully wiped off Yifan’s lips. “Why did you just put your mouth over my extremely product-saturated hair?”

Yifan laughed and grabbed Junmyeon’s hand, kissing his fingers instead. “Because I wanted to kiss you.”

Junmyeon laughed at him. “You couldn’t just kiss my mouth?”

Yifan shrugged at him and pressed a final kiss to his fingers before letting his hand go. “So was today better than expected?”

“Yeah.” Junmyeon reached up and began loosening his tie as they stepped out of the entryway to the dorms.

“I’m glad.”

Junmyeon and Yifan blinked at the sight of Jongdae and Baekhyun at the end of the hall, and then the telltale shutter noise of a camera went off. Jongdae grinned victoriously and dashed off while Baekhyun smirked.

“Jongdae…?”

Yifan pulled his phone out of his slacks and blinked down at the twelve member’s group message. There was a picture of Suho looking up at him while he loosened his tie. Underneath, Jongdae had written “Umma and Appa are home~”.

“Umma is so domestic,” Baekhyun teased.

Junmyeon laughed and pulled off his suit jacket as he chased Baekhyun around the dorm threatening to swat at him with it, while the rest of the band looked on and laughed,.

Yifan just leaned against the door frame and smiled at his lover and his friends. He had a kind lover who he could be with for an unforseeable amount of time, and he had made eleven close friends that he knew would last for a lifetime. Life was looking good, for all of them. As long as they had each other to lean on, Yifan knew that they could get through just about anything.

a/n: First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who subscribed, commented, upvoted this story! For now, I am temporarily putting this story marked as 'complete'; this is because first of all, I haven't been feeling inspired to write for these drabbles lately. Secondly, since EXO is on break right now, there aren't a ton of krisho moments  happening right now...so until I feel inspired, or until the EXO comeback later this year, the series will be marked as complete. But after that, I will probably take up writing these again! So again, take this piece of fluffy feels and until my inspiration for canon returns to me, thanks for reading!! Comment, upvote and subscribe if you enjoyed, and see you soon. Also, if you like krisho, please check out my other stories as well ^_^ See you in another story!