Excuse

Krisho drabbles

a/n: This drabble is really random, but consider this one to be from an earlier point in their relationship as opposed to a later one.

 

Drabble 10:

Junmyeon knocked politely on Yi Fan’s room. "Yi Fan?"

There was the sound of something falling, and then the door flew open. Junmyeon was surprised to see Luhan standing in the doorway with his hair in a mess. "...What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Take a look in the mirror," Junmyeon advised him wryly. “Anyways, I’m looking for Kris.”

“Oh. Come in, I’ll get him for you in a second.”

Junmyeon shrugged and stepped in to the hallway, tapping his foot impatiently while Luhan disappeared in to the depths of the M-dorm. He blinked in surprise when Sehun walked past the hallway, clutching at his arm.

“Sehun?”

Sehun flinched. “Junmyeon-hyung!”

Junmyeon raised an eyebrow when he noticed that Sehun’s hair was nearly as crazy as Luhan’s. “What are you doing here?”

“Visiting the M-members,” Sehun said innocently. “Why?”

Junmyeon shook his head. “Take a look in the mirror, and I think you’ll understand.”

Sehun instantly ran off to look for the bathroom leaving Junmyeon smiling in amusement.

Yi Fan came in to the hallway. “Junmyeon? What’s up?”

“I have to go to the pharmacy to reload on medication for the members. Do you want to come with me? Then we can just get everything we need in one trip.”

Yi Fan tried not to snicker at Junmyeon’s questionable reasoning and just nodded his head. “Sure, let me get a jacket. Then we can go together.”

Yixing walked past the entryway, only to the pause at the sight of Junmyeon leaning against the wall while Yi Fan put his shoes on. “Where are you guys going?”

“We’re going to the pharmacy.”

“Ah...I see how it is,” Yixing said wisely.

Junmyeon flushed. “Yixing!”

“What? I didn’t say anything!” Yixing cackled as he headed into the kitchen for a glass of water. “Have fun shopping guys!”

Junmyeon and Yi Fan just rolled their eyes before setting out.

XXX

They returned to the SM Town dorms an hour later with two plastic shopping bags of medication and half-empty cups of coffee.

“You know, if you want to hang out, you don’t have to come up with a lame excuse to come over and see me, Junmyeon.”

Junmyeon laughed and scratched at the back of his head in embarrassment. “Ok.”

Yi Fan chuckled and leaned down to kiss Junmyeon’s cheek. “See you at practice tomorrow?”

“See you,” Junmyeon agreed. He waited until Yi Fan had disappeared in to the entryway of the M rooms before allowing a smile to bloom across his face.

He supposed that Yi Fan was right…and besides, it was way too much effort to try and think of a really dumb reason to go over and see Yi Fan. There was nothing wrong with just going over to see a fellow band member, right?

Junmyeon put a hand to his blushing cheeks, and then scurried in to the K dorms, a happy smile playing at the corner of his lips.

a/n: Yeah, so that was kind of random...I hope you all liked this! I was thinking that the setting is when Yi Fan and Junmyeon have just sort of gotten together, so they're still super awkward about going to see each other. Consider this as my treat to all of my lovely subscribers for Halloween :) Thanks for reading, and please comment and let me know what you thought of this drabble!