Wink

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Another moment taken from Exo's Showtime. Go watch the show if this doesn't make sense ahahaha. Baekhundred, the lovely person that she is, has the first episode fully english subbed on youtube, so go check it out if you don't speak Korean ;)

 

Drabble 26: Wink

The whole table burst into laughter when Suho finished doing his wink.

“If I were a girl, I think I’d throw the drink,” Baekhyun snickered. Sehun pretended to barf at Suho’s cheesiness while Chanyeol patted his back, and Suho started giggling along with them. They kept going around the table doing cheesy winks, until finally they reached Kris.

“I’ll show you what Suho did…”

Suho gulped and prepared himself for the worst.

“Excuse me...can you come here for a moment?” Kris mumbled into his glass of orange juice, and then sent a slow wink across the table towards Suho.

The rest of the table erupted into laughter, but Suho fought the urge to hide his face behind his hands. He knew he was blushing, damn it, but he wasn’t supposed to because Kris was terrible at this kind of thing, but his y wink sort of made up for everything…was this Kris’s idea of payback for Suho doing such a cheesy wink to him earlier? Because if so, then Suho had a feeling that Kris was relishing in the glory of his flushed face.

“Do your winks towards each other!” Chanyeol began urging them on.

Luckily, Kris seemed to sense that Suho was having a hard time hiding the effect his boyfriend was having on him, and pretended to just goof everything up and take the spotlight off of Suho.

After the show was over, when the boys had arrived back in their dorms in the SM building, Kris was pleasantly surprised when Junmyeon kissed him passionately on the mouth once they were alone.

“And that was for what?” Kris raised an eyebrow when they finally drew apart for air.

Junmyeon hit him on the chest, and then hid his face in Yi Fan’s neck. “Yi Fan,” he whined.

“I’m serious. What’s this about?”

“You know what.”

Yi Fan smiled at the feeling of Junmyeon’s breath tickling his neck. “I’m totally clueless.”

“Liar. Can you really not guess?”

“I guess my wink really worked on you, didn’t it?”

“If I was a girl I would have gone to you,” Junmyeon admitted.

“If I was a girl, I would’ve dumped your drink.”

“Yah!” Junmyeon hit him again, and Yi Fan winced slightly. “So mean…”

“It was so cheesy. Sometimes, I question how old you are.”

Junmyeon rolled his eyes and then flopped backwards on to the bed with a loud sigh. “I’m so tired…”

“Then go to sleep.” Yi Fan got up and helped Junmyeon get under the covers. “Sweet dreams.”

Junmyeon let out a sleepy mewl and curled up under his covers. Yi Fan gave him a fond smile and turned out the light, quietly shutting the door on his way out.

a/n: I apologize...all of my drabbles have the same feel and plot lately, but I'm writing a bunch of these in one setting so that I can still update this week even though I won't have time to write. I hope you still enjoyed, and as usual please feel free to leave prompts and suggestions for more drabbles in the comments!