Fluff

Krisho drabbles

a/n: Ok...this is a fluffy drabble series right? And they were throwing around fluff at the end of MAMA...this was too good to resist.

krisuho195:  mzone

http://yeahkrisho.tumblr.com/page/10

Drabble 25: Fluff

Suho laughed and threw a handful of fluff at Kyungsoo. “It’s been a while since we’ve done something like this…”

“We’ve done something like this before?”

Suho flinched when he felt a sudden warmth at his back. “Kris!”

“Well, have we?”

“We’ve had pillow fights before?”

“Yeah, but not with just the fluff and feathers inside of the pillows,” Kris snorted.

“I guess. But some of those pillows took a pretty bad beating…”

Suddenly, Kris dumped a handful of feathers over Suho’s head.

Suho burst out laughing and tried to bat the cotton out of his face. “Kris!”

They both stood there, laughing at each other as Suho finally got all of the feathers out of his face.

“You look beautiful.”

Suho blinked at the sudden serious statement, his laughter dying down to a shy smile. “Even with cotton fluff in my hair?”

“Especially with fluff in your hair.” Kris smiled.

Then, he choked as Suho suddenly flung the rest of his feathers at him. “What was that for?”

“Payback!” Suho winked cheekily and darted off, leaving Kris to brush feathers out of his face.

He just smiled fondly at the svelte figure of his boyfriend weaving its way across the stage, only to get ambushed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

He burst into laughter and began ambling over to save Suho from his impending death by fluff. But he would take his time—it wasn’t every day that he got to see Suho covered in a cloud of fluffy feathers, looking as if he had just fallen from the heavens and had lost his angel wings.

a.n: I also apologize for my slow updating this past week! Everything has been really busy with family issues and school issues, but I hope to go back to a more regularly updated schedule soon. Thanks for your patience, and expect a lot more drabbles coming this week! I might even double update today if I can find time~ Thanks for all of your support everyone! It really encourages me to keep writing :)