Eyebrows

Krisho drabbles

Drabble 27: Eyebrows

“Kris, we’re at a fansign event,” Suho hissed.

“Yeah, Kris-hyung. You should at least do something,” Tao chided.

Kris sighed under Sehun’s annoyed glance. “I don’t want to, damn it.”

“Are you having a crisis about how manly you are? That’s not fair, Baekhyun is right beside you,” Chanyeol smirked impishly. Baekhyun sputtered at him, and Sehun turned his annoyed gaze on Chanyeol instead.

“Maybe it’s his eyebrows,” Xiumin said thoughtfully. “I don’t even know what your stylist-noona was thinking…”

Suho laughed. “That’s probably it. Kris, don’t worry, I’m sure that many of your fans still find you attractive even though your eyebrows don’t match your hair. Now do fanservice before I kill you. Ok?” Suho smiled sweetly at him, but his voice dripped venom.

The rest of the members giggled; Suho was about as scary as a bunny rabbit. There was no way Kris was going to do anything.

They stared in shock when Kris raised his hands over his head and formed the heart sign before dropping them back at his side.

“Hyung…you actually did it! Wait, Xiumin, why are you laughing?” Tao blinked in confusion.

“Kris hyung is so whipped. Ahahahaha who would’ve guessed that he’s secretly wrapped completely around Suho-ah’s fingers!” Xiumin guffawed and tried to cover up his giggles with one hand.

“I don’t get it…”

Chanyeol patted Tao’s hair. “It’s ok, Tao. You don’t have to get it.”

“Ok…”

Backstage, Kris carefully arranged his bangs on his forehead in front of the bathroom mirror. “I look so stupid…”

Suho poked his head into the bathroom. “Kris?”

“Mmm?”

“Are you ok?”

“I’m fine.”

“You were so grumpy earlier…” Suho came up to his side and stood on his toes so that he could reach up and run a thumb across Kris’s forehead.

“My eyebrows are hideous.”

Suho sighed. “They aren’t that bad. Although you kind of had it coming for you…”

“I did? Why?”

Suho raised one of his own (normal colored) eyebrows and withdrew his hand to the top two buttons of his own shirt. “I had a hard time working my way around these.”

Kris blinked and then reached out to the soft skin on the side of Suho’s throat. “Your make-up artist saw these? But how?” He ran his thumb over the fading bruises on his younger lover’s neck.

“It was warm in the make-up room and I forgot to button my shirt up before she came over. It didn’t take her long to figure out who’d done it. I think as punishment for you, she decided to destroy your eyebrows…although in all honesty, I do find them kind of attractive.”

“Do you?”

Suho’s face went slightly pink as he looked away. “…Yeah.”

Kris ran his thumb up the side of Suho’s throat one last time before he brought up his other hand and began gently buttoning Suho’s shirt closed again. “I’ll remember not to leave marks then, if these are my consequences.”

Suho rolled his eyes. “You say that every time.”

“My eyebrows weren’t on the line every time,” Kris smiled. He slipped the last button through the button hole and leaned down to brush a kiss across Suho’s pale skin. “Time to get back in the van and go home…”

“Yes.”

They easily linked hands and exited the washroom together, unaware of the fond stares they were receiving from their fellow members.

a/n: Based partially on Kris's extremely dark eyebrows at the Nature Republic fansign events, and also on this tumblr post:

 

krisl3ve:

you dont say no to Suho when it comes to fan service, Kris

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed it! As always, thank you to all my subscribers and commentors and readers :) Feel free to leave prompts and suggestions in the comments below!