Good Night

Krisho drabbles

Krisho Drabbles

Drabble 01: Good Night

“Junmyeon?”

Junmyeon craned his neck to see Yi Fan standing in the doorway. “What is it?”

“Are you alright? You looked pained during the radio interview today.”

Junmyeon smiled and shook his head. “No, I’m fine. I’m just a bit tired…it’s been a long week.”

“We’ve had a busy schedule,” Yi Fan agreed as he entered the room and sat down on Junmyeon’s bed.

Junmyeon hummed and twisted his head so that he could look up at Yi Fan’s face. “Is everything alright with you?”

“Everything’s fine with me.”

“Hm.” The two leaders slipped back in to an easy silence that they shared. It was true that Yi Fan tended to talk a whole lot more in the dorms with Junmyeon than when they were out in public, but today, they simply relaxed in peace and quiet.

Junmyeon shifted his body so that his head lay in Yi Fan’s lap. Yi Fan automatically brought up a hand and began his head soothingly, and Junmyeon’s shoulders slowly relaxed as the tension left his body.

Yi Fan wasn’t sure when Junmyeon had fallen asleep, but he wasn’t complaining; the other boy’s body heat was comforting, and Yi Fan was in need of a good cuddle along with any of his other bandmates. Yi Fan ran his thumb over the smooth skin of Junmyeon’s forehead and smiled when Junmyeon let out a soft sigh at the touch.

The moment was destroyed when Yixing opened the door to the room. Yi Fan flinched at the sudden intrusion, causing Junmyeon to start awake while Yixing just stared at the scene in front of him.

“What were you guys doing?”

“Junmyeon was sleeping.”

“With his head in your lap?”

Yi Fan just raised an eyebrow as if to say ‘yes and?’

Junmyeon blinked in confusion. “Yi Fan? Yixing? What’s the matter?”

“Nothing, hyung.” Yixing started snickering in to his hand. “I’m sleeping in Luhan’s room tonight, ok?”

“Yixing,” Yi Fan started in exasperation.

“Bye guys!” Yixing giggled. “Have fun snuggling!”

Yi Fan and Junmyeon both turned bright red as the door closed behind Yixing’s back.

Sighing, Yi Fan flopped backwards so that he was laying down on the bed, with Junmyeon’s head remaining in his lap. “What a smartass.”

Junmyeon smiled sleepily. “Oh, heavens forbid that our bandmates have finally cottoned on to our relationship.”

Yi Fan snorted. The two boys lay in silence for a little while longer until Yi Fan pushed off of the bed. “Alright, it’s time for you to lie down properly. I don’t want you to wake up tomorrow morning with a sore neck.”

Junmyeon made a sleepy noise of protest, but didn’t otherwise resist Yi Fan’s hands as he was rearranged on the bed so that his head lay on the pillow. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” Yi Fan reached out and brought Junmyeon’s hand up to his lips. “Good night, Junmyeon.”

“Good night, Yi Fan.” Junmyeon wearily closed his eyes.

“Rest well,” Yi Fan whispered. He pressed his lips to Junmyeon’s pale hand one last time before standing up and leaving his boyfriend to sleep for the rest of the night.