Run

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Run

|Chaerin's Perspective|

            I had no idea why Dara was running. I yelled at her asking what was going on, but she never responded, so I just followed. Dara turned her head and saw me. She looked behind me and dropped. I decided to look too and saw a figure running after us. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

            I kept whipping my head back and forth to make sure I didn’t end up tripping. I looked behind me once again to try to see who it was….and then I saw him. JIYONG!!! For some reason, my pace picked up and I ran past Dara in a blur towards the library. I opened the door wide enough so Dara had enough space to slip through.

            We both nodded at the librarian and speed walked to the back of the library where no one really works or hangs out. There we saw the Janitor's closet and quickly ran inside shutting the door behind us. I sat down against the wall, wiping away the beads of sweat that had formed on my forehead. I began to fan myself off as I tried to catch my breath.
             "What the hell did we do?" I said, frustrated. I really didn't understand what was going on. I looked at Dara. She sat across from me looking flustered with her cheeks bright red and her hair in a slight mess.
             "I don’t know…I just felt so...humiliated. When he came at me, I didn’t want to confront him or have him to say anything to me so...I ran" she explained.
             "You kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter