I Will Always Protect You Part 3

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36: I Will Always Protect You Part 3

 

|Narrator's Perspective|

 

She tried to rip her hands free but it was impossible with the guys pulling her back by the shoulders. She was incapable of fighting against three guys, but she tried regardless. Her breathing became short and quick as fear and anger pulsed through her.  She kicked one of them in the knee and he backed away for a second when suddenly she was pulled away with such force that she landed in someone else's arms.

Fright engulfed her as she realized that maybe the others had come back, but when she looked up, she saw eyes filled with empathy, sadness, and anger for her. It was Jiyong.
            "Dara"

Dara's heart ached hearing his soothing voice—a voice she thought she would never hear again after this night. Jiyong brushed a stray hair away from her face as he pulled her apart from the hug but she wanted to cling onto him forever. When he got a good look at her his heart shattered and his mouth opened, speechless. She was white as snow and her eyes flickered in fear as she closed them tight, letting tears flow down. She had blood that was dried on the side of her head and on her neck as well.

            Anger surged through Jiyong as he stared at the cause of all this. He wiped Dara's tears with his thumb, slightly grazing her cheek, and she shivered at the touch.

 

            "Don’t worry, I'm here" he whispered in her ears and she felt a wave of relief flood her body. "I want you to stay behind me, alright" he said as he rubbed her arms with his hands, she was cold as ice and he could feel the goosebumps on her arms and anger ached in him. He grabbed her by the waist and made her move behind him as he glared at his opponents.

 

           

"Who the are you?" Jimin snarled as he moved towards Jiyong.
            "What makes you think you have the right to ask questions you bastards?" Jiyong retorted. "You son of a ".  J-Hope came at him with a fist. Thank god Jiyong had attended Muay Thai classes . . . and that he was the best student at it too.

 

 

 

            With a smirk, Jiyong dodged the punch with ease and swiftly grabbed J-Hopes punching arm and pulled him forward twisting his wrist. Shocked J-Hope tried to get out of Jiyongs grip by pulling away, but Jiyong kneed him easily in the ribs sending a shuttering pain throughout J-Hope's torso.


            "Don't ever touch my girl" Jiyong growled as J-Hope crumbled to the floor holding his stomach as he screamed in agony.
            "Your going to pay for that". Jimin came running at Jiyong as he kicked trying to aim at Jiyong's side but Jiyong was just too fast. He grabbed Jimin's leg and with the turn of his body he flung Jimin to the floor, but Jimin didn’t crash and fall, instead with grace he landed on his feet and turned to face Jiyong.

            "You've got some skills? Want to join our gang and we can share the girl" Jungkook suggested, excitement . Anger flared through Jiyong, "I rather go to hell" Jiyong spat and went at Jungkook his right arm up in a fist. Jungkook who was a bit delayed in dodging was punched in the face making him bleed on the corner of his lips. In that small amount of time Jimin came from behind. Jiyong could hear J-Hope groaning on the floor and was fairly sure he would stay down, Jiuin on the other hand was a good fighter and a bit difficult to defeat. Jimin came at Jiyong ready to kick him in the guts, but Jiyong dodged and tried to return the kick to Jimin but Jungkook, who had came in between them, got Jiyong in the face. He could feel and taste his blood drip  from the side of his face where he was punched.
 

            When Jimin came at him again Jiyong dodged his punches and kicked him square in the neck but when he turned around he saw Jungkook was ready to pounce him his fist ready to encouter Jiyong's face. Jiyong knew he was too slow to block it so he closed his eyes waiting for the hit but nothing came.


            "That's enough Jungkook. You and your petty little friends are under arrest for kidnapping, violence, and ual harassment. " Jiyong looked to see that Jungkooks punch was halted in mid air by a police officer who was now standing directly in front of Jiyong. They finally came, thank god Jiyong thought. He had called them right before he entered just in case.
            Jungkook's eyes went a dark abyss of black as he glared at the officer in anger.
            "Yongguk" Jungkook said through gritted teeth.
            "Call me by my name one more time and I will kick your right here" Yongguk threatened as he spun Jungkook around, pulling out his handcuffs.
            "You have the right to remain silent when questioned. Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law. Understand?"

 

Dara shivered at hearing the word understand but otherwise she was fairly happy that it was all over. She had been watching the whole fight, her heart ready to jump out of her chest, and she was so glad it was over. She couldnt bare another moment of Jiyong getting hurt.

 

            " you" Jungkook growled as Yongguk tightened the clasp of the handcuffs.
            "What was that? Did you know that using profanity against an officer is against the law too Jongkookie. Say another peep and I'll make sure you stay behind bars" Yongguk snapped.

            Jiyong took this chance to go to Dara who was sitting on the floor her eyes slowly shutting he stood by her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter