Revelation

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year! A Chapter Update to Start off the Year! :)

 

Chapter 43: Revelations

|Narrators Perspective|

            The summer passed by like a breeze. It was now September 6th and the girls were running out to meet Jiyong at their usual meeting spot before they walked to school for their first day. CL and Dara wore their best outfits; outfits that Jiyong had chosen thanks to yesterday's late night where Jiyong was "forced" to stay with them until they found the best outfits. Truthfully, Jiyong hadn't mind. He actually enjoyed spending extra time with them, and loved the fact that they cared for his opinion so dearly. He was actually looking forward to spending this new and last school year with them.

            "Can you believe it? This is going to be our last first day of high school" Dara said as they walked along the familiar path to the school.

            "I know what you mean. It's crazy to think that soon we will be all going different directions. That on this date we might all be attending different universities and meeting new people" Jiyong said.

            "Uggh. You guys are making my stomach sick. Let's just get through Grade 12 first before we think of our future" CL grunted.

            "CL you're going to have to figure out your future eventually. You do know we have to send in our applications in December and early January right." Dara reminded CL who let out a heavy sigh. CL was having a hard time deciding what her future career would be. She was average in every subject and enjoyed all her classes, so she had no idea what career would suit her.

            "Don't worry you will find one" Jiyong comforted her.

           "I hope so. You're lucky you have your father's car company to fall back on" CL pouted and Jiyong chuckled.

            "Come on Ms. Pouty something will come up for you. I know you have the ability to shine in any career you choose, so you shouldn’t worry" Jiyong said, and CL felt a slight tingle go through her.

            "You know what I am really worried about" Dara said hesitantly as she kicked a small rock from the sidewalk into the grass.

            Jiyong and CL looked up at Dara. They both noticed the slight furrow in her forehead.

            "The fact that you guys won't be there beside me next year. That I have to start again and make friends . . . when I already have a hard time opening up to people. What if they think I'm a weirdo? What would I do? I don’t think I can find a replica of you CL or Jiyong. . ." Dara said as she voiced her true worry.

            It had been bothering her internally for awhile. CL and Jiyong were very social unlike Dara, so for them it would be a piece of cake to start a conversation with another and get along with each other. As for Dara it’s a whole new barrier; a barrier that Dara was never able to break but was able to open slightly for people to enter, like Jiyong and Dara.

            "Dara I ensure you that everything will be fine. I know for you it's hard, but you will be able to open up" CL started.

            Jiyong continued, "Consider it as a challenge. But, Dara, all you need to know is to be you, bring out the true you and let others see it. You’re a bright, funny, and a stunning girl. I am sure many of the students at whatever university you choose will love you. You just have to be you."

            "And if anything happens, and I mean anything, I will be there for you." Jiyong added.
            "We will be there for you" CL reminded as she smiled at Jiyong and then Dara.
            "You guys are the best!" Dara smiled. She felt as though a heavy rock had been lifted off her back. Although she was still a bit nervous she considered taking on this challenge.
            "Let's go before we're late" Jiyong said.
The three of them rushed to the front doors of the school.

 

 

|Chaerin's Perspective|

            It was only the beginning of lunch and I was already tired. Jiyong and Dara I had gotten our schedules, turns out none of us have classes together which . I was just leaving my Math class,where we sadly got h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter