Babo(s)

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Babo(s)

|Chaerin's Perspective|

            We ran toward our History class to get Dara's iPod quickly. We didn't want to spend more time in school than we had to on a half day. As we approached the classroom we saw our teacher walking down the hall.

             "Mr. Lawrin" I said shouted to capture his attention. He spun around in our direction. "Yes ladies, how can help you?" As always I knew Dara wouldn’t speak, so I spoke for her.
            "We never got Dara's iPod back. We totally forgot to pick it up yesterday"
            "Oh right," he said, "hold on girls. Why don’t you go wait in the classroom. I have to grab it from my office" I nodded and he walked away as I turned to Dara "OMG so during class today, I was writing on the chalkboard and someone was standing beside me. I thought it was you and so I started talking about our namja and how excited I was to go to History but then when I looked at who I thought was you…..turns out it was Ron!!! I literally died right there".     She laughed at me as we walked, "Only you… Did he say anything after?"
             "No, he just stared at me….and asked for the eraser and ran away. Just like how you would react"
            "Heyy!" Dara shouted, glaring at me with her so called "angry look". I laughed and opened the door to the classroom.

|Jiyong's Perspective|

            "Ahh~ It's so nice up here. It reminds me of Korea" I said as I leaned against the wall of the school's roof. It was really nice. I could see all of the students leaving from up here and best of all, it was peaceful.
             I placed what my friend Sunmi had called "a man pouch" on the ledge. It was her gift to me at the airport. It was pretty useful as it conveniently held my house keys, money, and student ID.
             I looked at the watch on my wrist. It was 10:30 AM. I calculated the time to Korean time. It was…..1:30 am. I'm guessing all my friends are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter